From the Mouths of...

cobalt

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 07:02 pm
...Babes? Well, my comedy newsletter subscription online gave me this link today and I could not believe my eyes! Here, in a populist comedy newsletter, often filled with crude and generic humor, I actually see a political statement that hits you right between the eye. This clip is from Linky and Dinky's newsletteer this week. Please look at this Link short cartoon video and comment if you are impressed, amazed or even shocked!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 948 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2002 06:08 am
Wow!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2002 08:00 am
well, well, well, what can you say? "Free Speech Zones"? Sounds more like "you can have your own mind, but please don't show dubya that you're one of the guys thinking for themselves..."

getting arrested for having own thoughts? I thought that was done with... when the cold war was ended...

hard stuff...
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2002 08:20 am
It's a bit of partisan rhetoric. I could find identical claims about each of the last 10 administrations (at least) and they'd be just as accurate but of course, it's all dubya's fault...
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2002 09:14 pm
fishin

I think it might be possible to make some differentiations between this administration and most of the past administrations on some of these points. True, it is a partisan piece. But what a wonderful bit of production....it's very very good. Thanks for the link cobalt!
0 Replies