Did Jesus Actually Exist?

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:00 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Any other famous scientists you'd like to mock Frank? How about, Michael Faraday, Louis Pasteur, Edward Jenner or Albert Einstein?

Ahhh...you are right, Izzy. Talking about Timur using Ohm as his avatar is a hell of an insult to Ohm.

When you are right...you are right.

I apologize to Ohm.

I think Timur ought to also...don't you?
timur

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I thought you knew that "had" is the past tense.

Yes, I do think that you are a sad clown by trade but also a sad specimen of a human being.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:08 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

I thought you knew that "had" is the past tense.

Ohhh...so that means he is less dead because of that?

Quote:

Yes, I do think that you are a sad clown by trade but also a sad specimen of a human being.

Yeah...apparently you have to think that way about people who consider you a pompous ass...and sorta let on that they feel that way.

But...we both agree you do not hate me. And I do not hate you. In fact, I love ya, Timur.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS-26wTNAflZKBlKCqTSQjOKUbCnE2mXTOuiXwZuJnNGM1bICPZQ
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:11 pm
Now, that's quite a nightmare!
Olivier5

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:17 pm
Looks like a very productive discussion you guys are having...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:19 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

Now, that's quite a nightmare!

Glad you realize that. There may be hope for you.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPNUZhAN7GPzgLMcoSJYJs5o-Gzghtd2kUOASCktw_39-LwgOpJQ
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:26 pm
@Frank Apisa,
For what?
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

For what?

For what what?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTljyADAk-xsUmrl15D7IsxGrDVEnTT4Gf6jBVr0PRD8I39FlQOSw
izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I'm not doing this.
https://38.media.tumblr.com/0608e09582648bce9c6632ed9169ae51/tumblr_n2zvz0C6H91tww5i2o1_500.png
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 05:15 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm not doing this.
https://38.media.tumblr.com/0608e09582648bce9c6632ed9169ae51/tumblr_n2zvz0C6H91tww5i2o1_500.png

You also are not answering my question, Izzy.

I have no idea of what you were asking me...but I doubt it was important in any case.

So blow whatever you are blowing...or ask your question in an understandable way.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 05:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It's perfectly understandable. If you need things explaining you need to tell someone. You wrote.

Quote:
I apologize to Ohm.

To which I responded

Quote:
For what?

And you need that explaining. For God's sake Frank, you were only just boasting how you could beat anyone in an intelligence test.

Do you understand this? How has Timur insulted/slighted Ohm?

I'm not dumbing it down any more Frank. I only did it this time because you convinced me you really were that stupid. (That's not a good thing btw.)
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:02 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It's perfectly understandable. If you need things explaining you need to tell someone. You wrote.

Quote:
I apologize to Ohm.

To which I responded

Quote:
For what?

And you need that explaining. For God's sake Frank, you were only just boasting how you could beat anyone in an intelligence test.

I'm not dumbing it down any more Frank. I only did it this time because you convinced me you really were that stupid. (That's not a good thing btw.)

Oh, I see. You do not think Timur has insulted Ohm by using a picture of Ohm as his avatar.

Timur????

C'mon, Iz. Get with the program.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:04 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Quote:
I apologize to Ohm.

To which I responded

Quote:
For what?

By the way...I defy you to find any such boast...here in A2K or over in Abuzz...anywhere in any of the thousands upon thousands of posts I have made.

That charge by you is a complete fabrication.

I doubt we hear anything else about it, though...because you do not usually acknowledge when you have made a mistake...and apologize for the mistake.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Oh, I see. You do not think Timur has insulted Ohm by using a picture of Ohm as his avatar.

No I do not, you're just being nasty. I respect Timur quite a lot, I think he's smart and he's been quite helpful regarding art. He's not someone I'd pick a fight with.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
By the way...I defy you to find any such boast...here in A2K or over in Abuzz...anywhere in any of the thousands upon thousands of posts I have made.

That charge by you is a complete fabrication.

I doubt we hear anything else about it, though...because you do not usually acknowledge when you have made a mistake...and apologize for the mistake.

http://able2know.org/topic/217301-305#post-5585492

I went a bit too far when said I anyone, but you did just boast about your intelligence to CI, and how you could beat him in an IQ test. So yes I made a mistake, but it was one of the scale of your boasting. You're not quite as boastful as I had suggested.

I do acknowledge when I make a mistake, but you don't even know when you've made a mistake.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:31 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
No I do not, you're just being nasty. I respect Timur quite a lot, I think he's smart and he's been quite helpful regarding art. He's not someone I'd pick a fight with.

In my experience, he's a bit "Doctor Timur and Mister Troll"...
timur

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:37 am
@izzythepush,
Actually, Frank is boasting all the time.

Not only about IQ but also about all kinds of matters.

He boasts about his "excellent grasp of the English language", having been in a previous life, an editor.

Having read quite a lot of his utterances, and even with my limited skills of your fine language (English), his proficiency didn't strike me as particularly impressive.

On other fields, I consider his knowledge to be average to nonexistent.

This said, he excels in boasting:

http://i61.tinypic.com/5y855g.jpg
timur

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:38 am
@Olivier5,
That's just because you are a liar..
Olivier5

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:40 am
2 questions for the Jesus deniers today:

1. Have they found ONE LIVING HISTORIAN who agree with their thesis yet ???

2. When looking for the historical Jesus, why should we exclude some wandering rabbi called Yeshuah or something like that, who lived in Palestine 2000 years ago, who Timur and Seranta said might at the origin of the myth? Why can't this rabbi be the historical Jesus?

None of them has been able to answer those two questions so far. Insults, they know how to dish, but answers? No.
timur

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:51 am
@Olivier5,
You are lying and it seems to be an obsession.

I found quite a few historians, even though you deny them such quality.

An historical Jesus that drew considerable crowds had to leave traces in history that should be a lot more prominent.

Instead, you have a guy that wrote : I read somewhere that one guy named Yeshu existed.

Quite feeble, in my view.