Did Jesus Actually Exist?

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 08:46 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I've reported your post--that sort of nastiness is no longer tolerated.

That's the funniest thing you've ever said.
farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 01:20 am
@Leadfoot,
you shoould realize that the "new A2K" has kicked in so that all of us, who are fond of more colorful epithets (as are you and I), need watch our tongues.

If I suddenly disappear, for a month or two, know that I annointed someone with a much needed title that is on
a phrase "list of intolerance" . Just a warning.

You shall see that you will now need to show us more of your blazing wit than merely shouting words from a more limited vocabulary. Just some advice.

A2K is becoming more of a Facebook thingy , but without all the "give up on your privacy" problems that they own.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 06:07 am
@farmerman,
Maybe it's time for me to go then. And to apologize to Setanta for calling him an idiot. That was inaccurate, he's just bigoted. I don't mind using less colorful speech but the fact that bigotry regarding things like homosexuality is not tolerated (properly so) while bigotry regarding theology is, kind of bothers me. I'm spending more time here than I should anyway.

Thanks for the heads up.
Setanta

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 06:25 am
It's not bigotry to point out when someone is peddling BS.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 06:43 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

It's not bigotry to point out when someone is peddling BS.

Truth.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 06:50 am
I could discuss this topic until the cows come home if it weren't for the donkey.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:05 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
... time for me to go then.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 11:59 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you shoould realize that the "new A2K" has kicked in so that all of us, who are fond of more colorful epithets (as are you and I), need watch our tongues.

If I suddenly disappear, for a month or two, know that I annointed someone with a much needed title that is on a phrase "list of intolerance" . Just a warning.

I thought they changed the suspension lengths so that they were now less than a day for minor offenses.
farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 06:12 pm
@oralloy,
hmm, sorta like penance eh?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 06:16 pm
@Leadfoot,
BTW, if you dont get the difference about the "bigotry re homsexuality v religion".
For the most part, bigotry re religious preferences, do not now result in a denial of civil rights as did (until very recently) homosexuality. In some political jurisdictions, the DOM act is still the preffered. albeit, de facto legislative pathway
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:04 pm
Yes, Jesus actually existed. If He existed, He must have been born like you and me. When was He born?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:10 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Quote:
Yes, Jesus actually existed. If He existed, He must have been born like you and me. When was He born?

Would you please share your evidence of Jesus existing? How old is the letter J in the word Jesus
peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Would you please share your evidence of Jesus existing?

Please read my posts in the "Birth of Jesus" in this forum. If something is amiss, please raise your questions.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:41 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Quote:
Please read my posts in the "Birth of Jesus" in this forum. If something is amiss, please raise your questions.

OK please forgive me for my bad memory and lack of time but you seem to be someone that I might enjoy engaging with. Please give me reminders if necessary to respond. I will try and respond tomorrow after I read what you have shared.
peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning loic wrote:
OK please forgive me for my bad memory and lack of time but you seem to be someone that I might enjoy engaging with. Please give me reminders if necessary to respond. I will try and respond tomorrow after I read what you have shared.

My reply:
It is in Religion Forum, 5/30/2016 5:30pm.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 05:07 am
The 5 million population of Israel plus the 600-strong Roman army garrison saw and heard Jesus strutting his stuff for 3 long years, heck he was almost as big as Elvis..Smile
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 05:28 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
The 5 million population of Israel plus the 600-strong Roman army garrison saw and heard Jesus strutting his stuff for 3 long years, heck he was almost as big as Elvis..Smile

My reply:
The Jewish authorities hated Jesus that is why they plotted against Jesus.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 03:27 am
@reasoning logic,
You may Search for "birth of Jesus" when you logged in.
0 Replies