Did Jesus Actually Exist?

izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 03:06 am
@Olivier5,
Are you on any form of medication? If not, you need to start taking some. If you are on medication already, you need to stop.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 04:59 am
@izzythepush,
WOW! Yey another funny funny joke! You're truly hilarious, izzy.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 05:17 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Oh for Christ's sake . . . here we have a golden opportunity to bicker over an alleged god-man, and instead you're wasting your respective efforts bickering over the nature of a sense of humor

God is less important than izzy's sense of humour. He's gona throw a tantrum again if you don't laugh at his jokes...
izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 06:49 am
@Olivier5,
You're the one who's throwing the tantrum. It wasn't a particularly good joke, and it wasn't that subtle either, but you just didn't get it. Now instead of moving on, you're trying to save face by posting a lot of sarcastic comments. You're just ending up looking like an idiot, you may get sarcasm, but you've got not any concept of irony, which in itself is quite ironic.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 07:02 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
you just didn't get it.

And how would you know that, izzy? just because I didn't laugh?..
izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 07:24 am
@Olivier5,
Because of your ridiculous behaviour since, and the fact that Frank had to explain it to you.

Some people can recognise a joke even though they don't find it funny. You clearly can't. Instead of being grown up and moving on. you've just launched into a series of petty insults.

I'm not going to waste any more time conversing with you. Even though my comment about medication was light hearted, maybe you should take it seriously.

Let's just be clear about what happened. I made a light hearted comment about Father Christmas. You decided to pick an argument, and tried to put BillRM's words in my mouth. You then took umbrage because you didn't understand what was going on and Frank had to explain things to you, at which point, like most prepubescents, you claimed you knew all along.

Since then you've just looked more and more like an idiot.

Olivier5

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 07:34 am
@izzythepush,
What happened is I was gently cruising along with a fairly innocuous question about Santa, not even addressed at you in particular, but since I forgot to laugh at your joke, which I understood as an insider joke without paying much attention to, you started to lecture me and accuse me of not GETTING it... Geee.... Get over yourself already. You evidently think very highly of your sense of humor but you don't seem to be taking mine very well. You should really lighten up! Smile
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 02:33 pm
@Setanta,
Actually, I think this thread has gotten a lot more interesting than I ever expected it to, given the lame subject matter in the title.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 02:48 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Well it was never my intention to make it interesting.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 03:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Mine either, and I started it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 04:16 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Well it was never my intention to make it interesting.

Izzy, ya know I loves ya...since you started me on Killers, but I gotta teach Olivier a lesson on humor...and I am gonna use your post.

OLIVIER

Izzy wrote: "Well it was never my intention to make it interesting."

You, Olivier, could have come back with any of several interesting, mildly humorous responses to what Izzy said...but you let the opportunity pass by. No A2Ker should ever do that.

Consider these:

"You aren't the reason it is interesting!"

"No one accused you of helping make it interesting."

"It is interesting despite you...not because of you."

Even Izzy probably has a rejoiner he could offer you for consideration!

(I really am sorry, Iz, but da debil made me do it!")

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 04:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Olivier...take a look at Finn's last post...and see what you can do with that.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 04:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Mine either, and I started it.

Well, congratulations on your near-success, Finn.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 05:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I gave you an open goal. I expected no less.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 05:10 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Glad to see you back so soon Finn, you normally disappear for a few days after accusing me of something. Even longer when it's been pointed out how you've, unerringly, misunderstood what's going on. Then you lie low for a week. On your return you post something about how it's really unfair that A2kers have got such a downer on Fox News. If they're going to judge them on content they're bound to get a false impression.

Pleased we skipped all that.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 05:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Jokes on command are not always the best but I can't deny you your little pleasures... And remember the rule on this thread, as applied onto me so far: if you don't laugh, it's because YOU have no sense of humour, not me.

To Finn:
Well, YOU started it, so now it's your fault if it's interesting!

I didn't find it that interesting either.

Sorry to ruin your boredom.

You should never give an Englishman and a French an occasion to debate history.

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 06:52 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Jokes on command are not always the best but I can't deny you your little pleasures... And remember the rule on this thread, as applied onto me so far: if you don't laugh, it's because YOU have no sense of humour, not me.

To Finn:
Well, YOU started it, so now it's your fault if it's interesting!

I didn't find it that interesting either.

Sorry to ruin your boredom.

You should never give an Englishman and a French an occasion to debate history.

Very good, Olivier. On A2K...it never pays to take one's self too seriously. A bit of fun with a poke or two is usually appreciated by everyone...even the person being poked.

Gonna be interested to see where that third comment leads!!! Wink
Olivier5

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 07:26 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Gonna be interested to see where that third comment leads!!!

What, the boredom? Yep, a new rookie's in town... Cool
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 09:00 am
@izzythepush,
Well, that's because I'm so scared of your rhetorical might izzy.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 09:03 am
@Olivier5,
I only started it to spare another thread this discussion.

It didn't work.

Anyone who finds this topic worth debate is certainly welcome to do so.