Four dead Americans in Benghazi

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 11:23 am
@edgarblythe,
There's another article in this morning's newspaper titled "Officials: Stevens declined security increase." General Carter Ham offered increased security at Benghazi two times to Ambassador Stevens, but he declined both times.

The GOP members of congress who continues to beg the question only have idiocy (they are idiots trying to pursue a non-issue for political gain) facing them.

They are an embarrassment to our country.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 11:36 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

revelette wrote:

Quote:
edgar, did the Bush administration try to cover any of those up because it was really close to an election?

The premisse of the question is false because it assumes Obama covered somethinng up because of an election when the facts so far have not born that out.

What R said

What R said makes no sense. You listed a bunch of other attacks on various consulates around the globe during the Bush administration. Each one was probably in the news and each one probably had discussion about them and each one was dealt with. I do not think any of them had to be covered up, lied about or in any way disguised as anything other then what they they were.
You brought up some things and I asked a question. Are you really choosing to take R's answer as your own?

Are both of you really going with the premise that there was no cover up on this?
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 11:39 am

Meanwhile, the Obama administration's efforts to cover-up what happened and why continues.

Obama wants to focus attention back on his efforts to disarm Americans... something the American people are united against.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 11:43 am
@McGentrix,
You wrote,
Quote:
Each one was probably in the news and each one probably had discussion about them and each one was dealt with.

You know not what you speak, and fail to understand what really transpired during those times.

Please list for us all (a couple will do) those issues that were brought up and "dealt with?"

Let's start with Saddam's WMD's.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 11:47 am
@cicerone imposter,

Most of Saddam's WMD were trucked into Syria before we attacked. Deal with it.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 11:49 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Are both of you really going with the premise that there was no cover up on this?

Unless something real says otherwise, yes. (speaking for myself)
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 11:52 am
@revelette,
I am not sure what source you'll accept, so use this and pick one:

https://www.google.com/search?q=benghazi+cover+up
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 11:57 am
@McGentrix,
You're not too sharp; the GOP has made accusations, but the bottom line is that Ambassador Stevens refused higher level of security - twice - from the general in charge of security in Benghazi.

Pick any on our list; they're all full of bull ****! You just can't get over the fact that the GOP creates a crisis for everything.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 12:02 pm
@McGentrix,
In the Benghazi threads, this has been debated for months. I have kept up with it, I don't need to read a bunch of articles on the subject with a highly selected wording in the search engine designed to get the results you want.
BillW

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 12:23 pm
@revelette,
Fishing expeditions that end up with only a few minnows are simply bait-and the VRWC (vast right wing conspiracy) used up that bait a long, long time ago!
RABEL222

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 12:38 pm
@BillW,
They are talking impeachment again. I hope the stupid bastards try it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 12:42 pm
@RABEL222,
They have lost all level of common sense. Their brains have been so badly calcified, there's no hope of a cure. They talk about impeachment of the president on "rumors." There's no cu.........

They want to recruit minorities and women while at the same time they discriminate against them.

They are brain dead.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 12:43 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

They are talking impeachment again. I hope the stupid bastards try it.

Darrell Issa annouced in 2009 when he 1st got chairmanship that his only duty was to impeach Obama - need I say anymore - assholes all, and the ilk thereof, shitheads!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 12:44 pm
@revelette,
revelette wrote:

In the Benghazi threads, this has been debated for months. I have kept up with it, I don't need to read a bunch of articles on the subject with a highly selected wording in the search engine designed to get the results you want.

Laughing
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 12:48 pm
@McGentrix,
Shocked
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 01:04 pm
The hearings are mostly a distraction so that the public doesn't notice that the Republicans have no programs, especially so regarding the economy and jobs.
BillW

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 01:08 pm
@Advocate,
They have an excuse though, they are just a bunch of airheads......
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 01:11 pm
@Advocate,
The GOP has put forth several plans dealing with jobs and the economy. Harry Reid has made sure they were voted down in the Senate. How many times have we heard him say "This bill is dead on arrival"?

I would love to see a few bills from the GOP go through so that Obama has to use his veto.
BillW

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 01:13 pm
@Baldimo,
There was an election that says you are absolutely wrong.....
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 01:30 pm
@BillW,
What VRWC?
0 Replies