We live in a gynocentric, misandristic patriarchy

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:17 am
Today in the U.S we live in a gynocentric, misandristic patriarchy wherein women have the power and men are second class, disposable citizens.

Clever how feminists feign victimization because there are more male politicians in the government, so they can always blame men for when things don't go their way.

I can't recall ever hearing a male politician stumping for mens rights, for fathers rights, for mens rights in reproductivity, if they did, everyone knows it would be political suicide. Yet they regularly stump for womens rights and womens reproductive rights. Bush Sr signed the Federal Violence Against Women Protection Act. Thankfully the Suprme Court struck down most of this law as an unconstitutional abridgement of the Equal Protections clause. Nothing like signing into law something that discriminates against minorities. Forget the fact that males are 6 times more likely to be the victim of a violent crime.....

Next Bush jr, made some proclamation to the effect supporting the FVAWPA, and like his panderign father, called on society to stop engagin in violence against women.

Doesn't exactly sound like a patriarchy, but more like pandering to the women vote.

By virtue of superior electoral numbers, it is women who put politicians in office which is why all politicians pander to them, just look at Kerry's website! He is even pandering to drag queens and transvestites. Then after controlling politicians, women turn around and claim the government is run by the good ol boy club......you gotta love it....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,715 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:20 am
Well, at least you aren't a one dimentional ideologue. I'm glad gays aren't the only thing you rant about.
0 Replies

RealityChecker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:28 am
unresponsive, non substantive reply......
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:32 am
I always had this suspicion: all the evil comes from gays, women .... and Old Europe.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:35 am
RealityChecker wrote:
unresponsive, non substantive reply......

That's what you call a self-fulfilling prophecy. Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:47 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I always had this suspicion: all the evil comes from gays, women .... and Old Europe.

There's some story about a Dutch boy who stuck his finger in a dike, but I always thought it was just a harmless children's tale...
0 Replies

RealityChecker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:04 am
Well, so far we have a substantial post on my part with alot of anecdotal evidence, and what do we have from the opposition? Attack the messenger, avoid the post......

Remember, at all costs, good leftists must avoid the topic and focus on the messenger rather then the message.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:06 am
RealityChecker wrote:
a substantial post on my part with alot of anecdotal evidence

You do realize that in debate, "anecdotal evidence" is actually a pejorative?

Lesson 4.
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:08 am
I just find it surprising that you're upset Bush Jr is pandering to the female vote. Of course he'll do that. He's an elected official. He gets to be an elected official by kissing as much ass as he can find!

Damn, dude, wake up and smell the coffee. Should I ever run for office, you damn well better bet I'm going to kiss as much hiney as I can to get the vote.

As for a matriarchial society. . .of course women run things. My grandfather once had a little plaque up in his house. It said "I'm the king of this castle, and I have my wife's permission to say so." It's always been like this, always will be.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:08 am
because your message means **** to me..it is YOUR message..not the truth....and i wouldn't focus on you with my good eye...lol
0 Replies