Where i can get a photographer in New Jersey??

Thu 25 Apr, 2013 01:34 am
In couple of days my sister will get married and we want to keep all her memories in photograph, We are looking for a photographer in New Jersey who is cheap and also a good photographer. Can u suggest me any idea???

jespah

Thu 25 Apr, 2013 07:16 am
@lehan8989,
Despite the fact that New Jersey looks small on a map, it is actually a fairly large area. Wildwood and Mahwah are nearly 200 miles from each other.

So, where exactly are you looking for a photographer? 'Cause, you know, some specificity would make the spam seem a little more authentic.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Thu 25 Apr, 2013 07:45 am
@lehan8989,
Angieslist.com, Google.com, Yelp.com, or possibly the Yellow Pages (Yes! They still exist!) How about word of mouth (other people you know who got married)? You can also consult your nearest psychic/palm reader who will direct you to the photographer you will have used in the future. Or perhaps buy a nice digital camera yourself and have an uncle, secondary relative, or a close friend take the photographs for free.
boomerang

Thu 25 Apr, 2013 09:03 am
Finding a photographer in a couple of days is going to be difficult.

I suggest you search craigslist.org for the city nearest you since a lot of semi-pro photographers list their services there. Look under "services", "creative". View their online portfolio (if they don't have one don't hire them), call the ones you're interested in.
0 Replies

boomerang

Thu 25 Apr, 2013 09:05 am
@tsarstepan,
Angieslist and Yelp are magnets for competitors posting bad reviews as neither requires any verification that you've used the service. Also, they allow business' to pay to have bad reviews removed -- that's how they make their money. In my opinion both services are worthless.
ehBeth

Thu 25 Apr, 2013 06:29 pm
@boomerang,
The key with Yelp for me is to find posters who have similar ratings to mine of various services. I follow them. I exchange pm's with some on specific questions. I've had very good results over the past decade with that approach.
0 Replies