Criminal Complaint - US vs Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 28 Apr, 2013 12:19 pm
@JPB,
Once advised of his "Miranda Rights" why, unless he invokes them to the extent that he demands a lawyer be present, should the authorities cease their interrogation?
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 28 Apr, 2013 12:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
The restrictions were loosened in short order and only former Nazi Party members were excluded.

Quote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/us/14nazis.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Nazis Were Given ‘Safe Haven’ in U.S., Report Says

By ERIC LICHTBLAU
Published: November 13, 2010

WASHINGTON — A secret history of the United States government’s Nazi-hunting operation concludes that American intelligence officials created a “safe haven” in the United States for Nazis and their collaborators after World War II, and it details decades of clashes, often hidden, with other nations over war criminals here and abroad.

The 600-page report, which the Justice Department has tried to keep secret for four years, provides new evidence about more than two dozen of the most notorious Nazi cases of the last three decades.

It describes the government’s posthumous pursuit of Dr. Josef Mengele, the so-called Angel of Death at Auschwitz, part of whose scalp was kept in a Justice Department official’s drawer; the vigilante killing of a former Waffen SS soldier in New Jersey; and the government’s mistaken identification of the Treblinka concentration camp guard known as Ivan the Terrible.

The report catalogs both the successes and failures of the band of lawyers, historians and investigators at the Justice Department’s Office of Special Investigations, which was created in 1979 to deport Nazis.

Perhaps the report’s most damning disclosures come in assessing the Central Intelligence Agency’s involvement with Nazi émigrés. Scholars and previous government reports had acknowledged the C.I.A.’s use of Nazis for postwar intelligence purposes. But this report goes further in documenting the level of American complicity and deception in such operations.

The Justice Department report, describing what it calls “the government’s collaboration with persecutors,” says that O.S.I investigators learned that some of the Nazis “were indeed knowingly granted entry” to the United States, even though government officials were aware of their pasts. “America, which prided itself on being a safe haven for the persecuted, became — in some small measure — a safe haven for persecutors as well,” it said.

The report also documents divisions within the government over the effort and the legal pitfalls in relying on testimony from Holocaust survivors that was decades old. The report also concluded that the number of Nazis who made it into the United States was almost certainly much smaller than 10,000, the figure widely cited by government officials.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 22 May, 2013 05:07 pm
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

On another hand (I have many in this particular situation) we have a certain group of Senators (I usually refer to them as the 'haters') who are against recognizing the citizenship and specific rights, therein, being afforded to "Johar" and want him treated as an enemy combatant so that he can be interrogated at a level not subjected to a citizen of the US.

What do you call a President who skips detention and interrogation and just blows them to bits with Hell-fire missiles?
Finn dAbuzz

Wed 22 May, 2013 05:37 pm
By the way, if you were of the opinion that this was simply the case of two troubled young men expressing their displeasure with American war-mongering:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324659404578498870240274086.html?mod=politics_newsreel

JTT

Wed 22 May, 2013 09:06 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That's easy, Finn - a war criminal.

That's now part of the oath of office - I promise to try to commit more war crimes, more acts of terrorism than my predecessor. I will do my utmost to maintain the standards we, the United States, have set as the world's greatest baby killers.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 22 May, 2013 09:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Drink deeply of that propaganda, Finn. All the better for you to spew it back out.
0 Replies

katsung47

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 07:32 pm
776. My view on Boston bombing (6/21/2013)

1. I think Tarmalan Tsarnaev was a recruited informant of FBI whom was used to infiltrate the Chechen rebel group.

Quote:
Former FBI Employee: Bombers Could Have Been Recruited By FBI
April 24, 2013

Former FBI employee Sibel Edmonds believes the pursuit of truth will eventually lead to a far more secret agenda by the US, which she reveals to RT.

http://www.infowars.com/former-fbi-employee-bombers-could-have-been-recruited-by-fbi/

2. Tarmalan was discovered by Russian intelligence. He lost his value as an informant. That was why he and his brother were sacrificed when the Feds needed some scapegoat in Boston bombing case.

3. Since Tsarnaev brothers were framed as suspects in Boston bombing case, they have to be dead so no one could challenge the truth of government story.

4. The fate of Tsarnaev brothers.

On April 18, FBI released the photo of suspects while Tsarnaev brothers were arranged in a meeting trap which later was described as a carjacking (As informants they had to answer any call from the Feds). To justify their death, the Feds also created a mysterious death of a MIT police. As a result, Tarmalan was pronounced dead, though other news showed a naked man arrested by police was Tarmalan.

Quote:
- Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of the alleged bombers, claims the men were “framed by the authorities” and that the video of a naked man being arrested on the night the suspects were captured, which authorities claim was an unrelated individual who was later released, was in fact Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The video shows an uninjured man being led to a squad car, whereas police claim Tsarnaev was badly injured when he was captured and later died in the hospital.
http://www.infowars.com/falsely-identified-boston-bomber-found-dead-in-river/

However, Dzhokhar managed to escape for some time. To prevent a witness speaking out the truth, the Feds activated 10,000 police to search the escapee. Such unprecedented action may indicate how scary the Feds were to the truth. You also can see due to the scare of truth, they made Dzhokhar unspeakable. Some news said Dzhokhar was shot in the throat and had tongue damage. Some news said his throat was cut by knife.

Anyhow, the Feds need “confession” to justify a framed case. So unspeakable Dzhokhar admitted
Quote:
"the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and his brother to carry out the attack," according to “U.S. officials familiar with the interviews." The sources said that Tsarnaev had "acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15."

5. Turning point. The brothers’s parents are in Russia. They revealed the lie of FBI that they knew nothing about Tarmalan before bombing. The parents aggressively accused “set up” plot by FBI. At last, to quite the parents of Dzhokhar, there was a compromise.

Quote:
Dzhokhar contradicts reports of confession, claims innocence

By Ralph Lopez Jun 2, 2013
Last Friday the AP reported:

"The remaining suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has recovered enough to walk and assured his parents in a phone conversation that he and his slain brother were innocent, their mother told the Associated Press."
http://digitaljournal.com/article/351376#ixzz2VOHIsJD2

6. Scapegoat in FBI.
Tsarnaev bothers should be dead in Boston bombing plot. Dzhokhar survives which brings a lot of embarrassment for FBI. Some people have to take responsibility.

Quote:
FBI Agents Killed in Virginia Were Investigating the Boston Bombing
Thursday, May 23, 2013

Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/fbi-agents-killed-in-virginia-were-investigating-the-boston-bombing-2659348.html\

777. My view on Boston bombing (continuation) (6/26/2013)

7. Possible witness was eliminated.

Quote:
Falsely Identified ‘Boston Bomber’ Found Dead In River

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com April 25, 2013
One of the individuals identified by 4chan users as a possible Boston bombing accomplice has been found dead in the Providence River.
Tripathi’s possible connection to the Boston bombing was first raised by users of the 4chan website when it was pointed out that his image bore a similarity to one of the suspects first named by the FBI who later turned out to be Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

http://www.infowars.com/falsely-identified-boston-bomber-found-dead-in-river/

8. Attempt to frame Tsarnaev brothers in another case.

To exchange the silence of Tsarnaev brothers’ parents, the FBI had to let “unspeakable” Dzhokhar call his mother to claim he and his brother were innocent. But how can the Feds now keep on detain innocent Dzhokhar(he may know too much of the truth) and justify the murder of Tarmalan? The Feds obviously intend to frame them in a 2011 triple murder case.

Quote:
The FBI says that, just before the attack, Todashev had admitted to a role in a 2011 triple murder and was about to sign a written confession.
Like Tamerlan Tsarnaev's mother, Ibragim Todashev had expressed his feelings that the older Tsarnaev brother had been "set up" by the FBI to take the blame for the Boston bombings. On May 30th, CBS News reported:
"FBI agents interrogated the younger Todashev twice before the night he was shot, his father said. Todashev told him that he thought Tsarnaev had been set up to take blame for the bombings."

According to other reports, Todashev had also expressed fears that he himself was being "set up." The Atlantic Wire wrote last week:

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/351376#ixzz2VOHY0WyF

Todashev alleged the set up on Tsarnaevs and was also afraid of being set up on himself before he was shot to death.

9. Todashev was murdered.

Quote:
Officials: Man who knew Boston bombing suspect was unarmed when shot

By Sari Horwitz and Peter Finn, Washington Post Published: May 29
Initial reports citing anonymous law-enforcement individuals provided conflicting accounts of what happened. Some law enforcement officials said Todashev wielded a knife and others suggested that he attempted to grab the FBI agent’s gun.

One law enforcement official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Wednesday that Todashev lunged at the agent and overturned a table. But the official said Todashev did not have a gun or a knife. A second official also said Todashev was unarmed.
An official said that according to one account of the shooting, the other law enforcement officials had just stepped out of the room, leaving the FBI agent alone with Todashev, when the confrontation occurred.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/officials-man-who-knew-boston-bomber-was-unarmed-when-shot/2013/05/29/21f05b74-c8a8-11e2-9f1a-1a7cdee20287_story.html?wpisrc=al_national

10. Boston bombing was a failed false flag case. The punishment for the murderer is retirement. Or is it a reward, compare to that two agents fell from a helicopter ?

Quote:
Boston FBI boss, key bomb probe figure, steps down

Chief of FBI's Boston office, key figure in marathon bombing investigation, stepping down

By Denise Lavoie, AP Legal Affairs Writer | Associated Press – Tue, Jun 11, 2013.

Richard DesLauriers, who's been special agent in charge of the office since July 2010, said he will leave next month after more than 26 years with the FBI. He said he has accepted a position as vice president of corporate security with Penske Corp., a transportation services company, in Bloomfield Hills, Mich DesLauriers, 53, four years younger than the mandatory retirement age for FBI agents, said he first learned of the Penske job in March but delayed his decision because of the bombing investigation.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-fbi-boss-key-bomb-213425270.html

Lustig Andrei

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 07:33 pm
@katsung47,
You're so full of **** I can smell it here, all the way across the Pacific.
JTT

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 09:57 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
That's your Depends you smell, Merry.

It's certainly possible that something could be blown by you sheeple. Y'all fell for Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam and Nicaragua and Panama and Grenada and Angola and Korea and El Salvador and Chile and the other 190 times you've illegally invaded countries to steal their wealth.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 2 Jul, 2013 05:44 am
@katsung47,
Quote:
1. I think Tarmalan Tsarnaev was a recruited informant of FBI whom was used to infiltrate the Chechen rebel group.

Not only is that nonsense but foreign intelligent such as Chechen groups is run by the CIA not the FBI the same situation as in the UK where you have M15 and M16.
Frank Apisa

Tue 2 Jul, 2013 09:26 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Not only is that nonsense but foreign intelligent such as Chechen groups is run by the CIA not the FBI the same situation as in the UK where you have M15 and M16.

Instead of M15 and M16...shouldn't that be MI5...and MI6?
katsung47

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 05:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)

The Boston Marathon bombing case was conducted by the Feds. I believe. It took place on 4/15, the last day for tax return. It reminds me of a similar case. Six years ago, I wrote “478. April plot and tax return (4/13/07)”. I alleged the Feds would frame a case in the name of “tax fraud”. Three days later (4/16), a massacre in Virginia Tech. occurred. 4/17 was the last day for tax return that year. That’s their tactic to use terror case to distract a framed case.

Two months ago, I wrote “756. To search by the hands of IRS (2/4/2013)”. It seems the Feds repeat their old tactic in their plot. I think the explosion of a fertilize factory in Texas was not a coincidence. It is a part of the plan – to cause public panic.

I also worry about that the Feds planned more terror bombings elsewhere – particularly in San Jose area where I live. They have showed an intention to kill by violence last month. See “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. If there is bombing happens in library or shopping center where I used to go, the Boston Marathon bombing would have justified it.

Yesterday morning, (4/19), when I learned that the suspects are Chechens, I wrote:” The target of a Chechnya should be Russia. Not US. The suspects are more likely the recruits of US intelligence for the mission of "Arab Spring", "insurgents" or snitches to monitor Chechnya's community in US. It's a puzzle. Are they another sacrifice?”

At night, a news confirms this.
Quote:
Boston suspect was under FBI surveillance, mother says
By Timothy Heritage
MOSCOW (Reuters) - One of the two ethnic Chechens suspected by U.S. officials of being behind the Boston Marathon bombings had been under FBI surveillance for at least three years, his mother said.
….
"He (Tamerlan) was 'controlled' by the FBI, like, for three to five years," she said, speaking in English and using the direct English translation of a word in Russian that means monitored.

"They knew what my son was doing, they knew what sites on the Internet he was going to," she said in what Russia Today described as a call from Makhachkala, where she lives in Russia's Dagestan region after returning from the United States.

Tsarnaeva echoed the boys' father, Anzor, who said on Friday that he believed they had been framed. Both suggested in separate interviews that the FBI had made no secret of the fact that at least one of the brothers was being watched.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-suspect-under-fbi-surveillance-mother-says-132314606.html

0 Replies

katsung47

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:57 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

You have a dead mind. They don't work to your way.

Quote:
FBI Never Revealed It Had Al Qaeda Mole Who Met Bin Laden
By Richard Esposito

The FBI had a mole inside al Qaeda who met with Osama bin Laden eight years prior to 9/11 and knew he planned to finance terror attacks, but the bureau declined to tell Congressional investigators or the 9/11 Commission about the mole, sources involved in the case told NBC News.

http://www.nbcnews.com/#/news/investigations/fbi-never-revealed-it-had-al-qaeda-mole-who-met-n39076

What's your say?
katsung47

Thu 17 Apr, 2014 05:37 pm
@katsung47,
769. Terror attack and financial market (4/30/2013)

In “694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)”, I wrote, “September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn’t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action.” Robert Mueller has to leave his office this September.

That’s why we saw a series of events took place recently: a meteor hit Russia; former Pope Benedict quit his job; Bin Laden’s son in law was arrested and sent to New York, Boston bombing….. All these were created for a big case – a false flag nuke attack on US (likely at New York) which will end with war on Iran. This big case was used to cover up a small case – eliminate Kat Sung and his family (because they knew the story, I allege they are recruited by the Feds to monitor me. Informants have to die to keep their masters’ crime a secret.). Since this is a framed case, they need a big case to distract public’s attention.

In March, I found the Feds prepared a violence death for me – a random shooting death in bank robbery. I revealed it in “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. Then there came the Boston Marathon bombing. I think it was created to justify multi bombings all over the country. One of which was in public place where I go.

I used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday. They have a “Computer skill lecture” every Tuesday afternoon. Boston bombing took place on Monday (4/15). I was rattled by it so I didn’t go. Then a fertilizer factory in Texas had a big explosion. I think it was part of the plan. I wrote, “768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)”

I also noticed an unusual drop of gold price. Gold plunges to two year low from 4/12 to 4/15.
Quote:
Gold plunges to two-year low
By Mark Thompson and Hibah Yousuf @CNNMoneyInvestApril 15, 2013

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/au0030lnb%5B1%5D%20-%20Copy%20(2).gif?1368383607
http://www.kitco.com/LFgif/au0182nyb.gif
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/15/investing/gold-prices-china/index.html

The dramatic drop would give the Feds a chance to buy in gold at low price. If I went to library next day (4/16) and died in a bombing, more bombings would happen that eventually lead to a war. The gold price would sky rocket.

If you still remember there was an unusual stock trading just before 911 attack.

Next Tuesday was 4/23. One day before my daughter gave me a bag of garbage – although we pay monthly garbage fee, I don’t use that service – I am afraid of being planted with illegal stuff, such like drugs in our garbage can. See “689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)”. I assorted the garbage of that bag – there was a recycle bin in library, I used to throw the paper there. I found there was a backpack in the bag. It reminded me of Boston bombing immediately. Would they also frame me in a bombing case? Once again I decided not to go to the library.

Next day, there was a news:
Quote:
'Syrian hackers' break into Associated Press' Twitter account and 'break news' that explosions at White House have injured Obama - sending DOW Jones plunging 100 points

Both the DOW Jones Industrial average and Standard & Poor’s 500 Index plunged about 1 percent before regaining their losses
$136.5 billion of the S&P 500 index's value was momentarily wiped clean
Tweet was sent to AP's near 2 million followers and retweeted1,181 times before deleted
White House press secretary: 'The president is fine'
Group called the Syrian Electronic Army has claimed responsibility for hacking

By Nina Golgowski PUBLISHED:12:51 EST, 23 April 2013

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/23/article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313652/AP-Twitter-hackers-break-news-White-House-explosions-injured-Obama.html#ixzz2RvYCTiJU

My interpretation of this strange news:
1. When the Feds commit a crime, they used to do it in enemy’s name. In 911 they use “Al Qaeda”. This time they use “Syrian Electronic Army”.
2. Twitter is a tool they used to give command.
3. It’s a command to their financial team members to buy in some stock or sell out some stock according to the result of a big terror attack. I’m sure there would be a series of bombings if I went to the library.
4. The mission was cancelled because I didn’t go to library that day.

I am the man who used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday and I have alleged there would be big case applied on me in recent days. These two charts of financial market prove my allegations are very accurate.
0 Replies

katsung47

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 01:27 pm
770. Drill in “Boston bombing” and “Texas explosion” (5/7/2013)

I had pointed out that in most of the “terror attack” cases alleged done by the Feds, they always planned drills which were identical to the terror case to assure the success of the plot. The perpetrators – if being caught – would defend themselves as practitioners of the drill. see “688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)”. Some of the practitioners might really thought it was a drill. That was what happened in 7/7/2005 London bombing. The drill became real bombing, the practitioners became sacrifice. After 7/7 London bombing, the informants work for the Feds have been rattled by the fate of those four “suicide bombers”, similar trick couldn’t be used again. So Tsarnaev brothers probably were told to prepare for the content of their backpack by themselves. The material might relate to a bomb – Pressure cooker; firecrackers; remote control toys….. only it was not installed into a real one. So they were sure they would be safe in a “drill”. It was true. But it didn’t prevent their master to plant real bomb at site by someone else.

I think Tsarnaev brothers were recruited informants of the Feds, work as a cover up team – S.S.G.(special support group). When the Feds had a big plot, they used to activate a lot of S.S.G. to help the success of the plot and play the role of witness.

The style of Tsarnaev brother cell is similar to another cell – Muhammad and Malvo cell in D.C. sniper case. (The sniper killing case was created to threaten law makers to pass the bill (H. J. Res 114) to authorize the use of armed force against Iraq in 2002. see #101 to #128. ) In these family cells, Tamerlan (Muhammad in sniper case) was the leader and Dzhokhar (Malvo in sniper case) was the follower. There were pick up as sacrifice because they were minority – Muhammad and Malvo are blacks and Tsarnaev brothers are Chechens. The leader, Tamerlan was put into death, (so was Muhammad) because they knew more than their followers. Dzhokhar and Malvo are in jail (you can imagine what they would be)

Quote:
Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad
http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.html#ixzz2REDRfcrK

http://youtu.be/uaqUJyUBozI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqUJyUBozI&feature=player_embedded

Quote:
Another official drill goes live after Texas fertilizer plant explosion
Texas explosion
April 18, 2013

Coming to light Thursday, only hours after a huge industrial explosion took out a Texas fertilizer plant, also taking out a portion of the small town of West, TX, potentially injuring or killing hundreds more, just so happens to be a little more than an hour’s drive from a huge hospital drill, coincidentally scheduled for the very same day.
http://www.examiner.com/article/another-official-drill-goes-live

The Texas fertilizer plant explosion is not a “terror attack” but as unusual as the Feds’ style. What do they want?

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose.
0 Replies

djjd62

Fri 9 May, 2014 02:41 pm
re all the citizenship discussions, i think that even a natural born citizen under certain circumstances (conviction of domestic terrorism for one) should be stripped of their citizenship
katsung47

Tue 20 May, 2014 01:58 pm
@djjd62,
772. Selection of “bomb suspect” (5/20/2013)

In a big plot, the Feds used to activate a lot of informants and agents to guarantee its success. The participants used to be told that it was a drill and were ordered to carry on a backpack as we have seen in London bombing and Boston bombing.

A Saudi student - Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was injured in the marathon bombing blast and was initially considered a suspect in the deadly terrorist attack. The video shows that he ran quickly away from the bombing site. I think he was an informant. He was frightened that a drill became a real one and worried to be sacrificed in a bombing.

Abdul Rahman may have a strong background. (It is said his family is a powerful one in Saudi) He is aggressively protected by Saudi government. It seems Saudi doesn’t want to play the role of “terrorist” again – the last time was 911 attack. 15 of the 19 hijackers have Saudi passports. On 4/18, when the discussion of Saudi student’s case reached peak in internet, the Feds suddenly throw out “Tsarnaev” brothers as the suspects.

Tsarnaev brothers are informants too. They went for a “drill” like that Saudi student did and ran away when the “drill” became real. Since this was a framed case, they have to be silenced. Tamerlan died on 4/19 and Dzhokhar was said in serious condition – was said shot at throat and can’t speak. Dzhokhar managed to escape for a while (ten hours or so?) The Feds activated a large scale search: 10,000 for an unarmed man.

Quote:
“Currently 9000 – 10,000 police officers in SWAT gear mobilized in Watertown/Boston.
April 19th, 2013
WATERTOWN – Police have shut down transportation in the Boston area and expanded their search for the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, the man they call “White Hat”.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/currently-9000-10000-police-officers-in-swat-gear-mobilized-in-watertownboston/#9fjT6AhgoUjfRXyR.99

Such an unprecedented search may prove their fear – Dzhokhar would let out truth if he was not under their control.

Then media said (unspeakable) Dzhokhar admitted that the war in Mid-east was the motivation of the bomb attack. That was obviously another lie from the Feds. Afghan war started in 2001, Iraq war started in 2003. Both happened 10 years ago. While later, Tamerlan hadn’t taken it into his consideration.
Quote:
Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect #1 Wanted to Box for U.S.A.
4/19/2013
According to a site posting photos of Tsarnaev training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts Center in Boston -- he wanted to be selected for the US Olympic team and become a naturalized citizen.

Tamerlan told the site he'd prefer to box for his native Chechnya, but since it's not an independent country ... he'd choose to box for the US.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/tamerlan-tsarnaev-boston-marathon-bomber-boxing-photos/#ixzz2TrkgKXQJ

The pick up of “Tsarnaev brothers” was a sudden decision which caused a lot of inconsistencies. They didn’t plan the “Tamerlan’s death” and Dzhokhar’s arrest” story well, left many flaws on it, especially the allegation of “set up” from the parents. Russia is not Saudi. An Ally will issue statement to confirm a US lie. To make Russia doing same thing needs a secret deal. The Feds apparently hasn’t done this in advance so they fall into dire straits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GcxmAunB4Ck

http://youtu.be/GcxmAunB4Ck

The Truthseeker: Boston Bombing - What You Aren't Told
0 Replies

katsung47

Sat 31 May, 2014 01:26 pm
773. Chinese secret police is accomplice of the Feds (5/25/2013)

Boston bombing and Verginia Tech. massacre, both were planned by the Feds to cover up a main plot- "eliminate Kat Sung"(which went soured for some reason). Chinese secret police heavily involved in these two cases.

In original plan of Virginia Tech. case, the gunman was portrayed as a Chinese student. Whatever the Feds said about him, the Chinese government would confirm it true. Here is the news issued right on that day:

Quote:
"Gunman kills 32 at Virginia Tech before being killed

April 16, 2007
BY MICHAEL SNEED Sun-Times Columnist

Sneed hears authorities were investigating whether the gunman who killed 32 people in a rampage on the Virginia Tech campus was a Chinese national who arrived in the United States last year on a student visa.

The 25-year-old man being investigated for the deadliest college carnage in U.S. history reportedly arrived in San Francisco on a United Airlines flight on Aug. 7, 2006, on a visa issued in Shanghai, the source said. Investigators had not linked him to any terrorist groups, the source added." "

However, the main plot fail to go through, they had to change their original plan. A Korean student- Cho Sun-hui became a sacrifice. (I think Cho was an informant. In big case, Feds used to activate a lot of informants as special support group)
Here is a rare news for you to judge how Cho died.

Quote:
"Virginia Tech Massacre : Police Won't Rule Out Second Shooter/Accomplice, Yet

Killer Shot Himself, Through The Back Of The Head, Blowing Out His Face

Police claim by the time they reached the second floor, the gun fire had stopped and Cho was found on the floor of a classroom. Police claim he shot himself, through the back of the head :

“He opened fire to the back of his head and blew up the front part of his head, which has made it difficult to identify him...”

http://yournewreality.blogspot.com/2007/04/virginia-tech-massacre-police-wont-rule.html "

Similar things happened in Boston bombing. Though a lot of pictures of bombing site were issued in internet, they were mainly about the amputee man (Bauman) and other cover up teams. The purpose is to comfort the others that it was a stage show that there was no real casualty. The foundation to rule this country is a massive informants troop. They were rattled after 911 attack and 7/7 London bombing which reminded them any time they could become involuntary "suicides". So a big job of Feds is to prove them that it was only an actors' show. That's why in those bloody pictures, we saw no real dead victim.

Three people were reported dead in Boston bombing. One was said a Chinese student. Chinese government would confirm what the Feds said. Its secret police is an accomplice in this case.

When the Feds decided to frame Tsarnaev brothers as the suspects of Boston bombing, the fate of brothers were decided too. The Feds issued the photo of the suspects on 4/18. Tamerlan was shot to death that day and Dzhokhar was chased by 10,000 police thereafter before they had chance to know that they had become suspects. The point was to create a case that they had conflict with police. So we heard the odd news of the death of a MIT police and car hijacking that night.

Quote:
Boston Bombers’ Carjacking Victim Is A Chinese Entrepreneur Named ‘Danny’

Adam Pasick April 26, 2013

The man who was carjacked by alleged Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and who made a daring escape that helped lead to their apprehension, is a 26-year-old Chinese immigrant engineer and entrepreneur who has asked only to be identified by his American nickname, Danny.

The Boston Globe interviewed Danny and reported that he is from a “province in central China” who studied engineering at Northeastern University before starting up a company in Boston’s Kendall Square. He asked the Globe not to disclose his full name, although it may be made public if and when he testifies against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/boston-bombers%E2%80%99-carjacking-victim-is-a-chinese-entrepreneur-named-danny.html

http://yishizuo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/danny-300x169.jpg

Quote:
Danny – The Mysterious Chinese Hero of the Boston Bombings
By Yishi Zuo May 13, 2013

http://yishizuo.com/danny-the-mysterious-chinese-hero-of-the-boston-bombings/

Chinese became important “witness” of Boston bombing case.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 31 May, 2014 04:40 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
even a natural born citizen under certain circumstances (conviction of domestic terrorism for one)

Wrong...........
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 01:55 pm
774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)

The Feds had activated bio-attack as murder weapon twice in my case. The first one was the SARS in 2003. The virus was bird flu H5N1. (covered in #130, #137 to #164) The second one was Swine flu in 2009. It said the virus was bird flu H1N1. (covered in #596 to #608) This April they have the third one- the bird flu H7N9 attack. As usual, Chinese secret police plays an important role.

1. It starts in Shanghai on April 1.
Quote:
Two men die in Shanghai in first human cases of bird flu strain
Lo Wei and He Huifeng 01 April, 2013

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1203989/two-die-shanghai-h7n9-bird-flu-first-cases-human-infection

2. Development.
4/6. The New Bird Flu: How Dangerous Is Avian Flu H7N9? ( forbes.com)
4/18. China's Bird Flu Is Being Spread from Human to Human (By Alexander Abad-Santos | The Atlantic Wire 4/18/2013)
5/24.
Quote:
New bird flu may be capable of human to human spread - study
By Lavinia Mo 5/24/2013
HONG KONG (Reuters) - The new H7N9 bird flu virus can be transmitted between mammals not only via direct contact but also in airborne droplets, and may be capable of spreading from person to person, Chinese and American researchers have found.

In 2003, the SARS started in Hong Kong then extended into Shanghai. It might mean the virus was spread by the US intelligence. In 2013, the course reverses. It may mean the technique has been passed to the Chinese secret police by the Feds.
My wife has relatives living in Hong Kong and I have relatives live in Shanghai. The location of disease indicated the Feds intended to silence most people who know my story.

3. Prepare for a big disaster.
Quote:
New virus called ‘threat to the entire world’

..By Claudine Zap 5/29/2013
The first death in France from a new SARS-like coronavirus brings the worldwide total for the disease to 27 deaths and 49 infections, CNN reports.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/virus-called-threat-entire-world-152046513.html

In the Feds’ plot, the Boston bombing would eventually developed into “war on Iran” which will be protested by other countries. To deal with possible resistance, they replaced former Pope Benedict with a puppet of their own. The above news indicates that the Feds would also punish the disobedient countries with SARS-like disease if others dare to protest.

Quote:
Bird flu costs China industry $6.5 bn: state media

Agence France-Presse May 20, 2013

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/130520/corrected-bird-flu-costs-china-industry-65-bn-state-media

Business is business. China will be paid for its collaboration. It will be settled in this meeting:

Quote:
Obama to meet with China's Xi in California June 7-8

WASHINGTON | Mon May 20, 2013

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping will hold their first meeting since Xi became president in March when they sit down for a June 7-8 summit in Rancho Mirage, California, the White House announced on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/20/us-usa-china-obama-idUSBRE94J0UQ20130520

0 Replies