Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

cicerone imposter

Sat 4 May, 2013 12:43 pm
@BillRM,
You wrote,
Quote:
We started WW2 you have to rewrite history a great deal to made that claim.

There is nothing in any of my posts that shows what you claim I said. NONE.

Go to hell, and stop making up **** as you dream them up in your ignorant brain.
BillRM

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Quote:
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

When America nuked the two Japanese cities they killed 140,000+ innocent people. Another 2 million died in the nest 5 years because of radiation and millions have died since because of cancer linked to radiation.

These are the kind of people who start wars without knowing how many innocent people will get killed. GW Bush still thinks he did the right thing in Iraq that killed tens of thousands of innocent people. No conscience.

Quote:
here is nothing in any of my posts that shows what you claim I said. NONE.

Go to hell, and stop making up **** as you dream them up in your ignorant brain.

You was linking things together or trying to at least and as far as the atom bombings of two cities that contained military targets during WW2 in the hope of saving millions of lives on both sides and in fact did end the war and thereby saving millions of lives one of them likely to had been my own father that is not the same as two terrorists one of them a citizen of the US placing home make bombs at the end of a sport run in Boston. Design to kill and mame hundreds of men, women and children

Trying to find justifications for terrorist acts in the US by bringing up military actions taken in time of a world war is sick at least in my opinion it is sick.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:38 pm

I believe that a citizen shud be defensively armed at all times
(tho I have not actually done that myself 24/7/365; inconvenient).

Regardless of that, I fail to see how an assault weapon (e.g., an AR 15)
wud have been helpful on the nite after this bombing.

I had plenty of guns on 9/11/1, but it did not occur to me to USE them
in relation to the attacks on the WTC. The Moslems were already annihilated.
cicerone imposter

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:39 pm
@BillRM,
Hey, dummy! You wrote,
Quote:
@BillRM,
You wrote,
Quote:
We started WW2 you have to rewrite history a great deal to made that claim.

Not only poor English grammar, but nonsensical from the getgo. Drunk Drunk Drunk
OmSigDAVID

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What is "the getgo" ?
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:43 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Regardless of that, I fail to see how an assault weapon (e.g., an AR 15)
wud have been helpful on the nite after this bombing.

We had bombers/terrorists on the run looking for a safe place to hid and perhaps the chance to take hostages. In fact they did take one gentleman hostage during their run even if he was lucky enough to get away from them.

Therefore having home owners not only behind locked doors but also being armed behind those doors would seems to be a good idea.
cicerone imposter

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:49 pm
I hope all you gun lovers had your five and eight year olds holding guns ready to shoot anybody intentionally or by accident.

It's such good idea to "train" these youngsters early - to kill.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:50 pm
@BillRM,
Yes. Your points r well taken, Bill.

David
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Poor baby trying to run a lot of materials all together such as the US actions in two wars to try to justify terrorism on US soil and then crying that you did not state/imply that the US started WW2......................
OmSigDAVID

Sat 4 May, 2013 02:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thank u, C.I.; very nice of u.

It's good to have them practice; it's fun.

Speak to them of ideal target acquisition.
A couple of hollowpointed slugs in the groin
will probably slow the Moslem down.

David
McTag

Sat 4 May, 2013 03:05 pm
@BillRM,

Quote:
such as the US actions in two wars to try to justify terrorism on US soil

You got that all twisted up in your little mind, Bill. I wrote that, to show you that the USA does in fact deliberately target civilians, is doing so now, and has done so for decades.

Remember when they were trying to find, (and simultaneously kill), Osama bin Laden? How many bomber strikes were made on places he was believed to be, but was not? Scores of non-combatants, families, women, children, were killed in those actions alone.

Your definition of a "terrorist" is someone who deliberately targets civilians. So the Pentagon is full of them.
maxdancona

Sat 4 May, 2013 03:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn,

Maybe you could explain why the Barbary pirates have anything to do with the topic of this thread? I don't know if anyone else will be able to explain it to me.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sat 4 May, 2013 03:12 pm
@McTag,
American armed forces have made some efforts to curtail n reduce civilian enemy casualties,
but their first duty is to further American security interests.
BillRM

Sat 4 May, 2013 03:13 pm
@McTag,
I can only hope you and a few others on this thread are on one or more watch lists. Drunk Drunk

Next as far as drone strikes on people who had of thier own free will were offering shelter and support to people who had done mass murders on US soil and wish to do more having some of their children killed is very very sad however it is the parents duty to had place the welfare of their women and children above their wish to help killers of US women and children.

In any case, not one of those drone operators was trying to kill innocent people unlike the two brothers.
maxdancona

Sat 4 May, 2013 03:22 pm
@BillRM,
Let me make sure I understand Bill.

If there ever were U.S. drone strikes on adults who had nothing to do with offering shelter and support to terrorists, you would oppose them (especially when children were involved)?

Is that correct?
OmSigDAVID

Sat 4 May, 2013 03:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

You really have learnt in history, Baldimo, that those Barbary corsairs were Muslim extremists?
Good that others have forgotten it!
Good for the Moslems ?
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 4 May, 2013 03:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Let me make sure I understand Bill.

If there ever were U.S. drone strikes on adults who had nothing to do with offering shelter and support to terrorists, you would oppose them (especially when children were involved)?

Is that correct?

You mean you think that the US government and the drone operators outside of Las Vegas was/are trying to just kill as many people as possible in the areas where the terrorists have bases and was getting support and shelter from some of the population of that area?

Similar to the actions of the 911 and the Boston terrorists who target happen to had been just anyone on the planes or in the twin towers or at the finish line in Boston?

The US in your opinion where/are targeting innocent civilians in the same manner as the terrorists?

Or are you stating that errors in targeting that might from time to time result in deaths of innocents are on the same moral plane as someone who place a bomb in a crowd right next to a 8 years old and then set it of?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 4 May, 2013 04:06 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You wrote,
Quote:
but their first duty is to further American security interests.

An oxymoron if ever there was one!
cicerone imposter

Sat 4 May, 2013 04:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
LaPierre and all those gun advocates are sending the wrong message. Nobody is trying to get people to "surrender their guns." It's about BACKGROUND CHECKS/INVESTIGATION; nothing more, nothing less. Bunch of dorks!

Quote:
LaPierre: NRA will never surrender guns
BillRM

Sat 4 May, 2013 04:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It's about BACKGROUND CHECKS/INVESTIGATION; nothing more, nothing less. Bunch of dorks!

Now it is about background checks but only after the banning of some weapons and magazines did not get off the ground by the same people.
0 Replies