Angelina Jolie's lips

eoe

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 09:57 pm
They try and convince us that Julia Roberts is beautiful but I ain't buying it. When she was heavier in Mystic Pizza, she looked alot prettier but now she's just too angular.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 09:58 pm
I think some women don't look consistantly good, Julia is a pretty woman and always looks basically the same, but Angelina looks pretty sometimes but average most of the time.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:08 pm
eoe - who would you nominate as pretty woman? I think beauty, besides the obvious and studied definitions is so incredibly subjective. Fascinating really.

Brand - I can see that.
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:10 pm
eoe, I'm not sure why breasts grow. In my case it could be from exercise. Me, that's riding horses, English saddle. What I meant was how, exactly, big would they be now if I had implants back then when I just thought it was so damn unfair. Does this compare to the yearning for bigger lips? They're not growing on their own now, are they?

Don't know about anythng at all being "bigger" in TX. unless there's just more space for expansion. But, there's lotsa hot air, big hair and hugh jazzes down here. Don't like it much myself and will be moving, thank you.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:13 pm
What is a hugh jazz?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:14 pm
huge ass, Bubba

I always thought Audrey Hepburn was a truly classic beauty, but too damned skinny . . .
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:16 pm
Oh, gotcha!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:17 pm
Kate Winslet, Halle Berry, Geena Davis. "Pretty" is, as you say littlek, completely subjective. Except when we're talking Sean Connery. He's universally fine, eh Eva? All-over-the-world fine.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:18 pm
hell yeah, Sean Connery has been fine for decades, except for a chunk of time where he seemd, hmmmm... bloated?

I think Halle Barry is stunning.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:18 pm
I dated a girl for a couple years that looked a lot like Kate Winslet did in Titanic.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:21 pm
Halle Barry certainly does have an exquisite bone structure. I suppose that could be said of Geena Davis (for whom i at one time had a huge har . . . uhm, crush), but having seen her interviewed, i came to the conclusion that she would be at a disadvantage in a battle of wits with a box of rocks, and that tends to spoil it all for me . . .
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:22 pm
Why do all you women go weak in the knees for that wrinkled up old man? I don't get it. Guys think a woman is hot, but when she gets old and wrinkly they aren't still going "oooh, she's incredible". This whole Sean Connery thing proves my point about men being more visual than women.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:23 pm
Elizabeth Taylor, back in the day, was exquisite. The camera looooved her!
So kicky, since guys are so visual, what male celebrity do you think is attractive?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:23 pm
Lucky you brandx..i'd do her...you can leave Julia in the trash..hate those big horse teeth...but Angelina Jolie is one fine looking female.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:25 pm
I think yer wrong, Kicky, i'd kill for Tina Turner to this day . . . Melina Mecouri (sp?) was one of those jolie laide types whose smouldering glance could melt a man's heart when she was sixty . . .

ET never did anything for me, even in the white swimsuit in Suddenly Last Summer . . . too fat . . .
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:26 pm
The hottest woman alive has got to be Jenifer Connelly. Perfect, in every way. I would definitely get that pain in my chest if I saw her walking my way.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:31 pm
had to do a web-search on Jenifer Connelly. She's cute, but not stunning, IMO.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:32 pm
I could think of several women that would give me that tinge, can't really describe the sensation but it's like the whole world stops.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:36 pm
Setanta wrote:
I think yer wrong, Kicky, i'd kill for Tina Turner to this day . . . Melina Mecouri (sp?) was one of those jolie laide types whose smouldering glance could melt a man's heart when she was sixty . . .

ET never did anything for me, even in the white swimsuit in Suddenly Last Summer . . . too fat . . .

this one? Too fat?
http://www.3dcom.com/tgf/hllywood/lizsudd.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:38 pm
Yeah, that's the one . . . doesn't do a thing for me . . .
0 Replies