How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

Looking4Truth

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 04:34 am
@imans,
Well, okay then... Not very well written, but well said. I'm guessing reasonibg logic hit home plate, yes? You're going for a home run in return, right?
imans

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 05:14 am
@Looking4Truth,
Looking4Truth wrote:

Well, okay then... Not very well written, but well said. I'm guessing reasonibg logic hit home plate, yes? You're going for a home run in return, right?

oh not well written u say from what right??? how do u have any relation to my previous post piece of dickhead
ur pretences in insistin to speak about everything freakin **** u assume it alone away from what another is sayin individually, piece of cheapest being way

put the concept even of home n turns in ur ass, amazin how far u believe all is easy redo for u by fastest grasp stick

wait to see ur home end
reasoning logic

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 06:18 pm
@imans,
Quote:
oh not well written u say from what right??? how do u have any relation to my previous post piece of dickhead
ur pretences in insistin to speak about everything freakin **** u assume it alone away from what another is sayin individually, piece of cheapest being way

put the concept even of home n turns in ur ass, amazin how far u believe all is easy redo for u by fastest grasp stick

wait to see ur home end

When you share words like "dickhead, ****, cheapest, ass, grasp stick, wait to see ur home end Do you think that you may be coming across as being a little bit sociopathic?
imans

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 10:53 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

wait to see ur home end

When you share words like "dickhead, ****, cheapest, ass, grasp stick, wait to see ur home end Do you think that you may be coming across as being a little bit sociopathic?

pathetic, u r being the sociopath here, since u really see public forums as a saloon hall
u r such edge of hypocrit chick that u forget all objective logics at any sign of will

insultin another is not insultin ownself, on the contrary the more the insult is clearly to another the more self reality is true so the more existence is objective there so the more positive is constant value of so cial living fact, same object constant right still
0 Replies

Looking4Truth

Fri 5 Apr, 2013 12:32 pm
@imans,
Quote:
how do u have any relation to my previous post piece of dickhead

You say this out of anger and have the nerve to call others "hypocrits"?

Like you said, this is a public forum.

How many posts have you replied to when the posts had nothing to do with you? For you to say one thing then do another thing, what does that make you? I'm sure, after seeing all the filth written by you, you can figure out what to call yourself.
imans

Fri 5 Apr, 2013 02:23 pm
@Looking4Truth,
Looking4Truth wrote:

Quote:

How many posts have you replied to when the posts had nothing to do with you? For you to say one thing then do another thing, what does that make you? I'm sure, after seeing all the filth written by you, you can figure out what to call yourself.

u r not only a dickhead but also a chickass, how that sound angry shitty

go to hell hypocrit, when u need the other to confirm what he does for u to insult him what use are u there for **** u piece of fluffy brain for rats in fact

it is not about what u do or say moron, it is about u u r **** in truth and fake in shape
neologist

Fri 5 Apr, 2013 02:39 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

Looking4Truth wrote:

Quote:

u r not only a dickhead but also a chickass, how that sound angry shitty

go to hell hypocrit, when u need the other to confirm what he does for u to insult him what use are u there for **** u piece of fluffy brain for rats in fact

it is not about what u do or say moron, it is about u u r **** in truth and fake in shape
Does your mother know you talk like this?
She must be proud.
0 Replies

fren

Fri 5 Apr, 2013 08:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
Some people don't like other people with religion! However, since they are so
passionate, like Harris, Dawkins, etc, it's obvious, that's their religion! They
do want to convert the whole world to be religionless. I say that's hopeless cuz
the former Soviet empire tried to do that years ago; they tried to educate, indoctrinate, & even forced people to live without religion.
So, for me, this religion of atheism is the wrongest of all religion! Why? Cuz
everyone is naturally capable of having a religious/spiritual experience. The problem for atheists is that they never have these experiences so they conclude
that the object of this phenomenon, God, doesn't exist! Their problem is on 2 levels deep cuz God isn't an object too; so the 'scientific' proof of God is not
available to them.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Fri 5 Apr, 2013 08:10 pm
@fren,
Great post!
0 Replies

FBM

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:37 am
Tons and tons of evidence that science works, not a single scrap that any supernatural being exists. When will people wake up?
imans

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:47 am
@FBM,
when u will stop showin how far u r using another individual right for god slavery, hypocrit
or as long as u feel proud to invent a superiority to urself by hidin while meanin everything
or as soon as ur jesus guy u worship admit being much less then anyother living being right n start to b true for all what at least u are followin him
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:55 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Tons and tons of evidence that science works, not a single scrap that any supernatural being exists.

A scientist (or a logician) would tell you that the fact that not a scrap of evidence exists...ought not to be used as reason to accept something does not exist.

In any case, if GODS do exist...they really would not be "supernatural beings." They would be natural beings...whether or not puny humans can observe them or not.

FBM

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 08:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
But I didn't claim that they didn't exist. I only claimed that there was no evidence to support the claim that they didn't exist.

Supernatural implies something that defies known natural laws. The claims made by theists about their gods violate those know natural laws. I stand by my word choice.
Frank Apisa

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 08:10 am
@FBM,
Well...you did say something about "wake up"...and that has implications.

In any case, let me ask you directly:

Do Gods exist or not?
FBM

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 08:14 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Well...you did say something about "wake up"...and that has implications.

In any case, let me ask you directly:

Do Gods exist or not?

I would have to search every corner of the universe with every possible detector before I could make that claim. All I've said is that there is ample evidence that science works and none for the existence of any supernatural entity.

I might add that if such a being did exist, and if it demanded our acknowledgement of its existence in order to avoid an eternity in damnation and suffering, but then used its omnipotence to hide from us, said entity would be a real dick who didn't deserve the worship it demanded.
neologist

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 08:46 am
@FBM,
All things do take place according to natural law. The stance I take as a believer is that natural law has an author.
FBM

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 08:54 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

All things do take place according to natural law. The stance I take as a believer is that natural law has an author.

And your support for that stance is?
Frank Apisa

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 09:03 am
@FBM,
I agree with that last part in Spades.

If there is a GOD...and that GOD was able to "make" this vast universe...and that GOD wanted to make its presence known to humans...and to make known to humans what "pleases" it and what "offends" it...

...the GOD should certainly be able to do a better job of things. A child could.

I am left with the impression that either there is no GOD...or that the GOD is not interested in communicating its existence to us and has no interest in what we do in the "pleases/offends" dynamic.

SAID ANOTHER WAY: The gods currently being "worshiped" are an absurdity.

But I hasten to add: That does not mean there are no gods.
Karan Ratra

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 09:43 am
@reasoning logic,
Hi, I would like to answer this important question by giving my personal views and by respecting all relegion as God is one. Actually you ask your inner self that you shoud consider any relegion or just respect and love any human no matter from which relegion he comes from, who is good and not biased to any relegion. God createrd HUMANS to live a beautiful life which is full of love and who respect andd love each other, who dose not envy, who is happier for you than for himself and then then remain in pain for you. But we all humans just brought pain. We kill each other for a relegion, what worse can we do. In my view, Relegion is a way of worshiping God. We Pray to God for our well being but lot us have douts that whether God exists or not. Some people say yes and some say no. May be God exist or may be he dosen't, let us all just respect and love humans and make God happy by eradicating any sort of Pain from this Earth and let every body live a beautiful life. We all should just follow humanity and be as kind as we can to other, though there is no defination of being nice, but one should ask yourself that am I being nice enough to other, by considering ourselves for not being a racist, considering inequality, rich or poor, youg or old. Once you follow humanity and equality you will feel God wiyth you and considering all Relegions good. As this is just God wants from all of us. Let us not see him sorrow and pain on earth, may be cries when it rains when he sees pain with any of his child from any relegion or May be only one Relegion or in a relegion where humans do not create any kind of fear for any body for any reason. PEACE
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 12:54 pm
@Karan Ratra,
Karen it seems as though you may be a caring and loving person and I find value in that.

If it is possible please try not to take anything that I say or ask as being mean. I think mean people suck but the reality is that they are among us and some of them think that our empathy towards others is a type of weakness and a disadvantage to our well being.

If I do come across as being mean it is because of my own ignorance or the subjective experience of the observer.

I try very hard to respect all people no matter what they believe and I think it is ignorant of me or anyone else to be mean or belittle others because they see things different but I will attack an idea that I think is incorrect but I am not attacking the person.

Quote:
God createrd HUMANS to live a beautiful life

I like this idea and I think it would be a good idea for a god to have but how are you so certain that a God exist and what you think about God is true?
0 Replies