How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

JLNobody

Tue 7 May, 2013 09:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I see your point, Finn, and I apologize for my participation. I remember, however, how starving dogs in rural central america eat excrement (and not always their own) for its undigested ingredients. All is relative.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 7 May, 2013 10:06 pm
@JLNobody,
One word describes you: Glib

Now please leave me alone.
neologist

Tue 7 May, 2013 10:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Good Grief, I don't care one whit what Setanta thinks about "turd stirring" or much of anything for that matter.

I, apparently, made the mistake of trying to understand a silly ass post in this thread.

I still don't understand any of this nonsense, but please (one and all), allow me to bask in my ignorance.
Hey! I don't understand this thread either. I suspect it was not meant to be understood.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Tue 7 May, 2013 11:16 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
O.K. (if that's not too glib).
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Wed 8 May, 2013 06:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
How can you define religions as being wrong?

Your right when it comes to:

Christianity
Jewdism
Buddhism
Hinduism
And any other religion that worships idols and man made products etc.

For example the wrong things in both Jewdism and Christianity is that
Both Bible and Torah had been changed over the years which completely
Destroyed the true knowledge and information that was sent from God
To his messengers both Jesus (P.B.U.H) and Moses (P.B.U.H).

The only religion which has never changed not even a bit is Islam
When the revelation was passed onto mankind, the scriptures of truth
Within the Holy Qu'ran were revised throughout years and years
Even till this day, the exact revised version from scholars and Imams
Are still in place, meaning the exact price of information is here for everyone

If you don't believe me do research

People who think Islam is wrong are seriously dumb, first of all you do know that there is a translation version of the Qu'ran for everyone, I suggest you read it for yourself and understand before coming to conclusion.

I used to read the Bible both new and old testament but it never made sense due to the story keep changing which basically reveals that the truth has been destroyed

I hope you take this as consideration, you can yourself check out 10 different Qu'ran translated version and I'm more than a 100% sure that all the versions are exactly the same

Please search up Dr. Zakar naik on YouTube if you must

You can check how he proves those religions stated above wrong accept for Islam because Islam is the truth.
MURDOCK212

Wed 8 May, 2013 07:14 am
@MURDOCK212,
You can't be sure to exactly say any religion is wrong

If you have a brain, use it

As for me I researched almost all religions by gaining as much information as possible, the reason for doing so is because I new that there is 1 God (Allah), and God is unseen. Don't believe the Bull about scientifical researchs on how the world was developed (Big Bang) cause that was the most ridiculous thing I've heard, yeah I did research on this too but it didnt add up just like they used to say the World is flat, absolute bullsh**. As for idol worshipping, tell me 1 thing, if some pushed the idol statue to the floor, will it be able re-design itself?, Christians even believe that Jesus is God, how sinful can it be to claim a human being as to being God? What stupidity, nowadays religions as Hinduism claim certain humans as to Being there "Bagwhan" (there Gods). Another bullsh**, for example If someone pushed this Human God off a cliff, would he/she be able to recarnate him/herself? Absolutely NO.

People listen, before coming to conclusion, open your minds and search on information about religions.

It's like me calling all of you "Rapists"

How can I come to conclusion and make assumptions if I clearly have know knowledge about you?

That's how it is when you just start assuming things about religions etc.
fresco

Wed 8 May, 2013 07:41 am
@MURDOCK212,
Dr. Zakar naik ?....you mean "the cleric" who has been excluded from entry to the USA and Canada ?....and you are telling us to use our brains ! Laughing
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 8 May, 2013 07:42 am
@MURDOCK212,
MURDOCK212 wrote:

How can you define religions as being wrong?

Your right when it comes to:

Christianity
Jewdism
Buddhism
Hinduism
And any other religion that worships idols and man made products etc.

MURDOCK...later in your remarks you suggested that I do further reading. Allow me to suggest that you re-read what I wrote...and try to read it with comprehension.

Essentially I was saying one CANNOT be sure that ALL religions are wrong...unless one takes the silly step of simply defining all religions as wrong.

If one were to DEFINE "religion" as "a wrongful claim about the nature of REALITY"...that would, by definition make all religions "wrong."

But that would be silly...just as silly as arbitrarily defining "atheism" as "a wrongful claim about the nature of REALITY."

Some religions may be wrong. You certainly seem to think so. Personally, I am not prepared to call any of them "wrong"...because I just do not know the true nature of REALITY.

As for your assertion that Islam has never changed, well perhaps it hasn't, but interpretations of it certainly have differed just as widely as some of the other religions you mentioned. Some followers of Islam suggest that it is a religion devoted to love and peace...and others suggest it must dominate the planet even if it means killing others...even innocsent others.

And of course there is the issue of differences between various factions of Islam.

Setanta

Wed 8 May, 2013 08:39 am
Just another fool pounding the Muslim drum. *Yawn*
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Wed 8 May, 2013 11:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
Yeah just read what you, wrote, sorry got abit mixed up there

As for your assertion that Islam has never changed, well perhaps it hasn't, but interpretations of it certainly have differed just as widely as some of the other religions you mentioned. Some followers of Islam suggest that it is a religion devoted to love and peace...and others suggest it must dominate the planet even if it means killing others...even innocsent others.

And of course there is the issue of differences between various factions of Islam.

Yea the interpretations have changed but that's just to justify the translation more better, as you see not everyone will understand old English now will they? So they used a different word play just for the public to understand. And sorry suggestions are something that's telling someone to do something, so when you say some suggest it to dominate the planet even if it means killing??? Sorry pal don't know where you got this information from???? Because in Islam were taught to show love and bring peace. So when you say "Dominate" that's just some typical statement you must have heard from the media or something, because Islam is not here to dominate nothing but to show the World the message from Allah (God) and that is the Holy Qu'ran, the true revelation. Another thing i wanted to make clear is that it is forbidden to kill someone in Islam, so if someone kills innocent women, children, men, old people, it is an extremely sinful act. When you hearStuff about terrorism, yes I agree it is absolutely Wrong because that's not what Islam teaches us, that is just a typical thing the media keeps portraying to society which only results in aggression towards Islam due to Islam being the fastest growing religion.

When I mention Jewdism and Christianity to being wrong, don't get mistaken, I'm not completely saying those two religions are wrong, I was justifying the mistakes that are within the Bible and Torah. You got to realise that Islam and Christianity are similar religions, we both believe that there is 1 God and we both believe that Jesus (Isa) was the prophet. I was only saying that The Bible's truth has been destroyed, so has the Torah.
fresco

Wed 8 May, 2013 12:16 pm
@MURDOCK212,
Quote:
In a lecture delivered on 31 July 2008 on Peace TV, Naik commented on the attacks of 11 September: "it is a blatant, open secret that this attack on the Twin Towers was done by George Bush himself".

Do you agree with this statement ?
MURDOCK212

Wed 8 May, 2013 12:37 pm
@fresco,
I can't exactly agree or point fingers at individuals, Allah knows best

But alls I can say is there are alot of theories out there which can be brought together to specifically identify to who was responsible behind the attacks. Like I said in many different forums, don't listen to what the media portrays or tells you because they feed us 99% BS. If you want you can do research on who was responsible, overall many theories which I looked at in the past state that it was an inside job which was deliberately done so that they could invade middle eastern countries, this is something which was never stated over the media? How come???

These are the sort of questions that need answers, although I'm 100% this will never be asked on live Tv.

But only God knows what happened
fresco

Wed 8 May, 2013 12:49 pm
@MURDOCK212,
Quote:
I can't exactly agree or point fingers at individuals, Allah knows best

You obviously wish to avoid the issue because if you disagree it means your authority on "truth" is discredited, and of course if you agree, it simply means you are both idiots (or worse).

So once again on this forum we have the familiar result:
LOGICAL DEBATE 1: ISLAM o
MURDOCK212

Wed 8 May, 2013 01:19 pm
@fresco,
"Avoid"

Nice word, I didn't avoid anything, I just answered what I believe and it has nothing to do with discrediting or non of that. You simply asked me if I agree to zakir naik's statement, and what I told you basically means I don't know who was responsible behind the attacks.

How much more simple could i get?, it's like I'm replying to a house brick, I'm a human being just like you so you should know that I don't have no magical power to know who was behind that attack, if I new I would simply say yes I agree but the fact is no one has solid evidence, this is why I say:

God knows best

This has nothing to Do with logical debates, you basically asked me a question and I answered it.

Easy as that pal

But thanks for sharing your thoughts

fresco

Wed 8 May, 2013 01:44 pm
@MURDOCK212,
Good try but futile once you suggested we looked up your authority for "truth". You simply shot yourself in the foot !
And allow me to suggest you concentrate your so-called "research" on checking your English spellings, which might at least give you a chance of being taken seriously.

MURDOCK212

Wed 8 May, 2013 02:36 pm
@fresco,
So your saying the best thing you looked up was a statement from Dr zakir naik on who was responsible behind the 9/11 attacks?? Even though I simply instructed "people" to do research on what is actually written within the Qu'ran just for them to look at and investigate that the Qu'ran was never changed although the interpretation are different because most people don't understand old English scriptures.

And when I gave "Authorities" for "Truths" I said to look at Dr zakir naik when he was explaining the mistakes within the Bible and Torah, so you decided to discuss about 9/11 attacks which is off topic

So you basically shot yourself in the head, epic Fail

And what's with "English spelling"

I don't write paragraphs to be taken serious, that wasn't my intention, you can take this serious or not serious, what ever you chose I don't really give a sh**

But see that's not the point, stick to the subject

If I really wanted to talk about English and spellings I would have discussed that matter on a different forum.

Thanks for the reply though
reasoning logic

Wed 8 May, 2013 03:04 pm
@MURDOCK212,
Quote:
I don't write paragraphs to be taken serious, that wasn't my intention, you can take this serious or not serious, what ever you chose I don't really give a sh**

Why don't you take seriously what you write about Allah?
MURDOCK212

Wed 8 May, 2013 04:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
He Said English spelling which might give me the chance to be taken seriously.

I never said I don't take it serious when I write about Allah

I meant in a way you can take me serious or not serious, it does not matter, read what I wrote earlier again.

reasoning logic

Wed 8 May, 2013 04:10 pm
@MURDOCK212,
Quote:

Sentanta is very smart but I am sure that you have met many smart people throughout your lifetime that had personality disorders haven't you? Please for give us all for the disorders that we may show.
neologist

Wed 8 May, 2013 04:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
MURDOCK212 wrote:
Sentanta is very smart but I am sure that you have met many smart people throughout your lifetime that had personality disorders haven't you? Please for give us all for the disorders that we may show.
I think he was referring to Fresco. But why would you suggest either Setanta or Fresco might suffer from some personality disorder?