How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

peacecrusader888

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 03:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Heaven is a misnomer and a oxymoron.

What is it in Heaven? This is how the spirit of Ama describes it:

“Heaven is forever ... It is kingdom of forever happiness ... Who have the right to go to Heaven? Those who are clean and without sin whatsoever.”

“You will be wearing white. You will shine if you are holy. And your creased clothes will become beautiful and shiny. And your forehead which were frowning with eyebrows meeting each other will become bright. And your wrinkled skin will be as smooth as silk.’

“You will not be carrying bag and shoes. You will not have anything wrapped inside the bag to avoid hold uppers. You will not be putting lines of eyebrows. You will not be tinting your hair black. Your complexion will be like porcelain.”

“There will still be male and female. They will not be separated. They will be one in feeling or sentiment. You will not see the twin mounds (breasts). You will not see the male genitals. You will not have sole armpit (female genital).

You will not have anything to do but be happy and sing. Praise God. Prostrate oneself. You will not see darkness. There will not be color black. There will be no problems. No more hunger and no more thirst. Everything is happiness. That is the picture of those who will be residing in the New Jerusalem.”

The description of wearing white agrees with the raiment of heavenly beings mentioned in the Holy Bible (King James Version):
Matthew 28:3 – “his raiment white as snow”
Mark 16:5 – “a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long, white garment”
Luke 24:4 – “two men stood by them in shining garments”
John 20:12 – “two angels in white sitting”
Acts 1:10 – “two men stood by them in white apparel”
Revelation 19:14 – “clothed in fine linen, white and clean”
The just and the righteous shall “shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father” (Matthew 13:43).

cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 12:44 pm
@peacecrusader888,
"Those who are clean and without sin" belongs on the laugher curve. That's because belief in the message in the Bible is a contradiction in logic.
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 12:46 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Wearing clean white linen doesn't symbolize anything good. The KKK wore them.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_regalia_and_insignia#/media/File%3AKlan-in-gainesville.jpg
peacecrusader888

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 04:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Wearing clean white linen doesn't symbolize anything good. The KKK wore them.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_regalia_and_insignia#/media/File%3AKlan-in-gainesville.jpg

Do you think that the KKK is a good organization?

What the Holy Bible say is what those in Heaven will be wearing, that means, afterlife.
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 04:54 pm
@peacecrusader888,
I already provided the example. If you're too dense to see it, no explanation is necessary.
peacecrusader888

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 05:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
"Those who are clean and without sin" belongs on the laugher curve. That's because belief in the message in the Bible is a contradiction in logic.

Who has the 'last laugh'?

The spirit of Ama recommends that we read the King James Version of the Holy Bible because it is "nearer the truth" (than other versions). The children of the disciples pieced together the notes of their parents and made the story.

Who can know the genealogy of Jesus up to Adam? That is 42 generations. Only God. How many generations can you do of your ancestors?
0 Replies

Patches

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 05:09 pm
@Leadfoot,
It all depends on whether they come to believe in their hearts the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
peacecrusader888

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 05:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I already provided the example. If you're too dense to see it, no explanation is necessary.

Since you are "too dense", what if you look from the point of view of another individual. Maybe you are wrong. I have told you that I doubted the spirit of Ama for eleven years from 1983 to 1994. And then doubted Him again in 1999 when I started to check His revelations that Jesus was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. In 2006, I have proved that He is correct.
cicerone imposter

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 05:18 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Because it lacks common sense and logic as provided by science.
Bible age of earth; 7000 years old.
Science age of earth; 4.5 billion years old.
You're not alone in believing the bible's age of this earth. All my siblings are Christians and believe as you do that god created this earth.

Who created god? You have one guess.

I prefer to believe in current science over a 2000 year old book.

http://www.icr.org/article/how-old-earth-according-bible/

http://www.space.com/24854-how-old-is-earth.html
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 01:36 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
In 2006, I have proved that He is correct.

You've not proven anything. You've stated what you believe and why but that's it.
Leadfoot

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 09:42 am
@Patches,
Quote:
It all depends on whether they come to believe in their hearts the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

My point was that it is highly unlikely that you will get there by using Pascal's Wager. If that is the basis of your belief, I doubt you'll be recognized when he returns.

But I'm glad I'm not the one who makes the call. I do not know the heart of a man or what has transpired in it.
peacecrusader888

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 07:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You've not proven anything. You've stated what you believe and why but that's it.

In the first place, the dates did not come from the spirit of Ama. They were told to me when I first went to the Session Hall in 1983 by old listeners. I checked them in 1999 if there is any ring of truth in them.

Why? What kind of report do you want?
izzythepush

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 01:41 am
@peacecrusader888,
I would like a bit of honesty. I don't doubt your sincerity, and your heart's probably in the right place, but citing the spirit of Ama does not in any way count as proof.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 04:48 am
@Leadfoot,
Your idea of a punishing god is ignoramus...why would god punish ignorance ineptitude incompetence ?
...oh wait..aaah free will bulshit right ?
Yeah, thought so....
Leadfoot

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 07:19 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Your idea of a punishing god is ignoramus...why would god punish ignorance ineptitude incompetence ?
...oh wait..aaah free will bulshit right ?
Yeah, thought so....

A punishing God? Where the **** did you get that from what I said? Maybe you misinterpreted what I said about God's 'not messing around' when it comes to preserving his goals here? That was not punishment if that's what you thought.

And I haven't brought up the subject of free will in awhile.
But you are free to make these wild accusations, So.....
Fil Albuquerque

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 10:20 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
My point was that it is highly unlikely that you will get there by using Pascal's Wager. If that is the basis of your belief, I doubt you'll be recognized when he returns.
There ! At least conect the dots without losing sight on what was implied.
Leadfoot

Fri 3 Feb, 2017 07:29 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Leadfoot Quote:

There ! At least conect the dots without losing sight on what was implied.

I assume the end dot you are trying to connect me to is 'punishment in hell'.

I try to remember the sum total of what the people I meet on A2A say in their posts so that I feel like I know them, not just react to individual posts. If you had done the same you would know that I do not believe in the stereotypical 'punishment in Hell' .

The alternative to being recognized is simply the final death which is the end expected by the practitioners of Pascal's Wager anyway. Is that the punishment you accuse me of?
0 Replies

think rethink

Sat 15 Apr, 2017 07:12 am
@reasoning logic,
All religions are sure they are right,
You can be sure that they are wrong about this.

No religion tells you serve me in case I'm God.
Leadfoot

Sun 16 Apr, 2017 05:52 am
@think rethink,
Quote:
No religion tells you serve me in case I'm God.

Don't get around much in the religion world, do you..
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Mon 17 Apr, 2017 03:25 am
All social cultural phenomena didn't emerge without explanation or a justification. Same is to say all of them are Necessary.
0 Replies