dduvall7

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 04:24 pm
@H2O MAN,
could it still be possible to get hold of this file?
[email protected]
0 Replies

dduvall7

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 04:26 pm
@H2O MAN,
Do you still by chance have this file Rain soft no longer service Lawton OK and i need them to try and resetup my mother in-laws system Rainsoft gold series is all i can find on the unit. [email protected]
0 Replies

Anavarro78

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 06:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O Man, could you please share the rainsoft settings menu.
[email protected]
0 Replies

soloism

Wed 17 Oct, 2018 12:13 am
Hello,
What do you think about you ?
Can you share ?
0 Replies

Cinchup70

Sun 25 Nov, 2018 09:43 pm
@H2O MAN,
could it still be possible to get hold of this file?
[email protected]
0 Replies

welst1150

Thu 28 Feb, 2019 06:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O Man, I'm looking for a Gold Series Raindrop Menu manual. My installer screwed my install up about 10 years ago - undersized the tank, etc. Not sure what capacity I have. The installer wrote down 48,000 grains, with tank size of 9"x44". Should C=1.6? If I get breakthrough, then I know to reduce C, correct?
My email is [email protected]
0 Replies

jbahm007

Mon 4 Mar, 2019 09:55 am
@H2O MAN,
I am helping a widow who has not serviced her system in a couple of years. I am in need of manual (Secret Code) to reprogram the RS Gold AQC 50. If you can make this manual available it would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]
0 Replies

dvdbfo

Mon 25 Mar, 2019 11:11 am
Has anyone received the raindrop menu - service manual? I could really use it. Have had my system since 2001 and now live nowhere near a RS authorized service dealer. If you have it and can send it, I can recieve it at [email protected]. I'd be forever in your debt.....
0 Replies

Jeeper

Mon 23 Aug, 2021 06:33 am
@bmiho2,
Rain Soft Gold Series Water Treatment System Installation & Service Manual (w/ Advanced Settings)
I have a Rain Soft Gold Series Water Softener that we bought approx. 2008. I found an A2K Thread on this subject and joined A2K specifically to to answer the many inquiries about this, but there are no REPLY buttons in the thread even though the last post was in 2020. ( https://able2know.org/topic/139017-1) I contacted Rain Soft this year (2021) and told them that I needed a copy of the Gold Series ADVANCED SETTINGS instructions, because there are no longer any RainSoft technicians in my region of the US. This is what they sent me. For everyone wanting access to the Advanced Settings instructions for your RainSoft Gold Series Water Softener, they are contained within this RainSoft Technicians/Installers Service Manual PDF. I posted the pdf on line and you can view, go full screen and read, and download it here at this link. I guess they decided it's no longer a company secret since they sent it to me, so here it is for everyone that has been searching for a copy. Finally.... https://www.slideshare.net/miscott57/rain-soft-gold-series-water-treatment-system-installation-service-manual
0 Replies