Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 09:40 am
By accident I unplug my Rain Soft systen, can anyine tell me how I can reset back , is no working right now, please help, I call Rain soft and the want to charge me to reset the system, that should be a cortesy visit.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 20,144 • Replies: 6
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 01:43 pm
@angeljess,
I will need to know what control valve you have before rendering assistance.
0 Replies

farmi29

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 01:11 am
@angeljess,
what system do you have check on right side of panel or how old is it?
0 Replies

Cathy Smolinski

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 08:59 am
We have a 'RAIN SOFT UNIT' and paid big money for it.. It does not work and we were told we would have a lifetime warranty. We have tried to get some of these dealers to fix/ repair our unit and NO luck!!
I need a dealer in our area to come and fix it without trying to pursue a new sale. It is supposedly has a 'lifetime warranty' ....
If anyone has any reputable companies who can repair our unit, please let me know. We live in Battle Creek , Michigan...
Cathy
[email protected]
0 Replies

Charleyboy-1

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 08:00 pm
Didn't you keep the users manual? Normally there's instructions that come with your unit, and there should be a battery back up in case the power goes out, (or you unplug the system), but without more info on the model number etc, you'll just have to search the web for a RainSoft service person.
Charleyboy-1

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 02:57 pm
@Charleyboy-1,
Thanks , yeah, I got all the info, manual, battery back-up etc. The darn computerized "Head" with the motor & cams & micro-switches etc. is just not working properly.
I'd love to find someone who has a complete head for a RainSoft Model AQ24CT ...(Date code 9612-5328) with the computerized "Q2" Valve... or even if I could just lay my hands on a working 24 volt motor used in the controller made by "Molon" I might be able to fix the thing. The motor in there now seems to work fine for weeks & then gets stuck, or just pain stops, and the thing dumps a steady stream of water out the back-flush drain line. Any ideas or guidance toward fixing this thing would be a great help... Meanwhile, I'm searching the web. Thanks
0 Replies

RayEGarcia

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 11:38 pm
Quote:
I will need to know what control valve you have before rendering assistance.

I think the water control valve will be responsible for softening of water.
0 Replies