Who Really Cares About the Palestinians?

Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 07:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're the one spreading hate and propaganda. If anyone fits the description of a nazi it's you. However, I'm not at all surprised that you choose to duck the question. You do it every time the facts become to hard for you to explain away.

The early Jewish groups were not terroist groups. They were rebels fighting the occupying Brits who were holding down the zionists. The rebels targeted soldiers, not civilians, which is the wont of the Pals.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 09:28 am
@Advocate,
Bullshit, Irgun and Lehi were terrorist groups. They kidnapped, tortured and murdered British soldiers. They also targetted Palestinian civilians.

Quote:
The village of Deir Yassin was located west of Jerusalem, but its strategic importance was debatable and its inhabitants were not participants in the war. On 9 April, around 120 men from the Irgun and the Lehi attacked the village in the context of the Operation Nachshon. The poorly armed inhabitants showed unexpected resistance to the attack by fighting back. The assailants suffered four dead. Jacques de Reynier, head of the International Red Cross delegation in Palestine, visited Deir Yassin on April 11, 1948 and observed "a total of more than 200 dead, men, women, and children."After the fighting, some villagers were executed after being exhibited in the streets of Jerusalem. A group of prisoners were executed in a nearby quarry and others at Sheikh Bader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_and_massacres_during_the_1948_Palestine_War

Your insistance on viewing Israel through rose tinted spectacles, makes you very dishonest indeed.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 09:34 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Shock and Awe wasn't terrorism, Izzy? What about rounding up villagers and machine gunning them? How about spreading napalm all over them and their villages? Benign stuff that napalm.

Don't get me wrong JTT, I'm not trying to let the American military off the hook. I was pointing out that people join the military for all number of reasons, not least conscription. Joining a terrorist organisation, with terrorist objectives, requires a completely different mindset.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 09:37 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
. They were rebels fighting the occupying Brits who were holding down the zionists.

The British soldiers were keeping the two sides apart. Let's not forget these were the same British soldiers who liberated Belsen. Their reward was kidnap, torture and murder.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 12:22 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

JTT wrote:
That's H20manish, Advocate.

That is about the worst accusation one can make.

It's true though. You may be quite enlightened on topics like gun control and the war in Iraq, but in this respect you are in the same mindset as H2OMan, Gungasnake and Oralboy. Like them you refuse to face facts, or dismiss them as flawed, and parrot out the same simplistic nonsense as any of the above.

They have an excuse, you don't. You're clearly capable of thinking, but you choose not to on this subject.
Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 01:03 pm
@izzythepush,
You are wrong, and very one-sided in your opposition to everything Israel.

I tell the truth about Israel, and you cannot, and will not, accept this.
JTT

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 01:29 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
You are wrong, and very one-sided in your opposition to everything Israel.

I tell the truth about Israel, and you cannot, and will not, accept this.

As delusional a statement as I've ever seen, Advocate. You sound positively Oralloy-like.

You've never answered - why can you be so relatively open-minded about the US and its war crimes but you are completely blind to those of Israel?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 01:33 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
As delusional a statement as I've ever seen, Advocate. You sound positively Oralloy-like.

Even down to the syntax, next he'll be calling us all trash and claiming to be our better.
0 Replies