Who Really Cares About the Palestinians?

Advocate

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 04:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm just posting up to date stuff, which this time was bang on the nail in terms of relevance.

You really don't think this is something you should be concerned about?

Wikipedia says that 157 Jews were massacred in Hebron in 1948.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 04:36 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Does it now? Post a link then, a relevant one this time, not something about a woman with a pet deer.
Setanta

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 04:41 am
In the other thread i linked a list of killings in the Mandate. Nowhere does it show 157 Jews being killed, not in Hebron, and not anywhere else. Hebron was not even a part of Israel until the Jews stole it in 1967.
Advocate

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 11:13 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Advocate wrote:

Does it now? Post a link then, a relevant one this time, not something about a woman with a pet deer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_and_massacres_during_the_1948_Palestine_War
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 11:14 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

In the other thread i linked a list of killings in the Mandate. Nowhere does it show 157 Jews being killed, not in Hebron, and not anywhere else. Hebron was not even a part of Israel until the Jews stole it in 1967.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_and_massacres_during_the_1948_Palestine_War
izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 11:45 am
@Advocate,
Your link does not mention Hebron. It lists massacres of both Arabs and Jews, but no mention of Hebron.

Specifically post a link to a source claiming 157 Jews were killed in Hebron in 1948.
Advocate

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 03:32 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Your link does not mention Hebron. It lists massacres of both Arabs and Jews, but no mention of Hebron.

Specifically post a link to a source claiming 157 Jews were killed in Hebron in 1948.

This is included in the list of massacres in the material to which I linked.

I can't wait to see your quibble (lying).

13 May 1948 Kfar Etzion, Hebron Civilians 157 Jews killed by the Arab armed forces[78][79]

Advocate

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 03:34 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

This is listed in the material to which I linked.

13 May 1948 Kfar Etzion, Hebron Civilians 157 Jews killed by the Arab armed forces[78][79]

I'm waiting for your quibble.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 03:38 pm
@Advocate,
I've already responded on another thread.

A bit more detail, Christ it's like pulling teeth. And the story is not exactly the same as you span it surprise surprise. It was not every Jew living in Hebron, but a kibbutz that decided to fight. The massacre occured after three days of fighting, only after the kibbutz had realised their position was hopeless.

The Arab legion did not obey the Geneva Convention by killing the combatants, but that's very different from them turning up in Hebron and killing all the jewish inhabitants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kfar_Etzion_massacre
ABE5177

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 05:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The Gatekeepers: In New Film, Ex-Shin Bet Chiefs Denounce Occupation, Compare Israel to Nazi Germany

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/1/29/the_gatekeepers_in_new_film_ex
start a collesction send advie to see moves
Advocate

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 06:17 pm
@ABE5177,
ABE5177 wrote:

Quote:
The Gatekeepers: In New Film, Ex-Shin Bet Chiefs Denounce Occupation, Compare Israel to Nazi Germany

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/1/29/the_gatekeepers_in_new_film_ex
start a collesction send advie to see moves

Please start the fund. All financial assistance would be gratefully accepted.

BTW, Israel has had its flaws, like everywhere else. Did you know that the USA killed over three million in Nam?
Advocate

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 06:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I've already responded on another thread.

A bit more detail, Christ it's like pulling teeth. And the story is not exactly the same as you span it surprise surprise. It was not every Jew living in Hebron, but a kibbutz that decided to fight. The massacre occured after three days of fighting, only after the kibbutz had realised their position was hopeless.

The Arab legion did not obey the Geneva Convention by killing the combatants, but that's very different from them turning up in Hebron and killing all the jewish inhabitants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kfar_Etzion_massacre

There were over 90 Jews living in Hebron itself. Everyone of them was slaughtered.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:33 am
@Advocate,
You're going to have to provide sources, as I'm fed up with your cheap chicanery. Regardless of who died in Hebron in 1948 Israel, has ratched up its slaughter rate considerably. 1417 Palestinians killed in a few weeks in the winter of 2008/9, compared with just 13 Israeli losses, 3 of whom were killed by the Israelis themselves.

That should satisfy your bloodlust.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:42 am
@Advocate,
No quibble--it's not in the list, i don't believe you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 03:22 am
OK, i looked at your link, which is different from the list i have already linked of killings in the Mandate. So, you've got a single source which reads: "Kfar Etzion, Hebron"--but in the list of killings in the Mandate, it doesn't say Hebron. At the Jewish Virtual Library, it doesn't show a massacre at Hebron in 1948. You have the gall to talk about quibbles ? ! ? ! ?

But what's truly insidious is that in all of these lists, including the one you linked, there is incident after incident in which Arabs are the victims. YOU DON"T CARE. You're complacent about the deaths of Palestinian women and children, you only get upset when Israelis are killed. You're OK with the killing of Palestinians. You've been provided evidence of the bigotry of Israelis toward other Jews, who happen to be from Africa. You're OK with that. Basically, you've got an agenda, and whenever anyone provides you evidence of the enormities of the Israeli government, you either put your fingers in your ears, saying: "La-la-la-la, i can't hear you," or you come up with that **** about how many people Americans have killed. Other people's killings don't excuse killings by Israelis. You don't give a **** how many Palestinians die, you're only worried about Israelis, and even then, it's only the Israelis who are white and of recent European descent.

You really are disgusting.
Advocate

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:51 am
@Setanta,
It is hardly worth responding to you. You are obviously a big liar and anti-Semite.

You say there is item after item showing Arabs being slaughtered, but not Jews. Looking at Wiki; I see the opposite. As for the massacre in Hebron, an item mentions Hebron and Jewish civilians being slaughtered. Also, I have read elsewhere (not everything is on the net) that over 90 long-time Jewish residents of Hebron were slaughtered. This included women, children, and the elderly. I am sure that this news delights you.

You must love it when the Pal suicide bombers massacre civilian Jews riding buses, being in pizza and bingo parlors, etc.

You say I am somehow okay with discrimination against Jews from Africa. That is a lie. I have never commented on this alleged discrimination. I don't know the facts of the matter.

You say I am okay with the killing of Pal civilians. First, I have never said this. Second, the facts show that Israel, unlike the Pals, don't target Pal civilians, and very few have been killed by Israeli actions. Israel goes to great lengths to avoid killing civilians. The opposite is true of the Pals.

You are a living POS, whom I abhor. You and H2O are worst people in this forum.
Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 12:00 pm
@Advocate,
You are the liar. I did not say that Jews were not being killed. I'm just pointing out that you are blind to crimes committed by the Israelis against the Palestinians. It is an outright lie that very few Palestinians have been killed by the Israelis. Criticizing the policies and actions of the Israeli government does not make anyone antisemitic--that's just the desperate accusation of bigots like you.

They're Palestinians, not "Pals," you racist puke.
Advocate

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:26 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You are the liar. I did not say that Jews were not being killed. I'm just pointing out that you are blind to crimes committed by the Israelis against the Palestinians. It is an outright lie that very few Palestinians have been killed by the Israelis. Criticizing the policies and actions of the Israeli government does not make anyone antisemitic--that's just the desperate accusation of bigots like you.

They're Palestinians, not "Pals," you racist puke.

That is dopey. I guess "Poles" is racist.
Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 03:11 am
@Advocate,
Your "guess" shows just how stupid you are--or rather, how dishonest you are. As you well know, Poles are called Poles because they are natives of Poland. Palestinians are not natives of Pal-land, you racist puke.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 03:55 am
@Setanta,
There's a difference between the deliberate use of perjorative language and an accepted term. The terms Pole and Saudi are perfectly acceptable, as is the term Brit for that matter, because there is no racist undertone. Pal, Paki and Polack are all offensive, and people that use those terms do so deliberately to cause offence. The one exception being GW Bush who used it because he was stupid. A more subtle type of racism is displays by Foofie who deliberately uses the spelling Palestinean, similarly to the way Churchill mispronounced Nazi, in order to cause annoyance.

Advocate is a racist bigot, when Gungasnake posted remarks about stripping the Palestinians naked and forcing them to march at gunpoint, Advocate stayed silent. Compare that to the reactions of those who sympathise with the Palestinians regarding Krumple's vile holocaust denial. Immediately Krumple was taken to task, particularly as she used Palestine as an excuse for her bigotry.

Advocate is only different from Oralboy in terms of presentation, his response, as you've noted, is to ignore all evidence of Palestinians being mistreated and to peddle half truths and disinformation as well as downright lies.

It's a sorry state of affairs when the most reasonable voice speaking out in favour of Israel is Foofie, with his casual racism and simplistic use of stereotypes.