Bush's only policy is getting elected; always was, always is

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 10:47 am
George W. Bush is getting close to winning the US political booby prize as the worst President in US history. He's had good practice to earn this prize as a failure in every venture he's ever tried despite having everything handed to him by daddy and daddy's friends.

It should be clear to everyone by now that George W. Bush's only domestic and foreign policy has been, and always will be, getting elected. Reelection politics shape every so-called policy he takes. Bush is willing to sacrifice US lives, treasure and world stability to get himself relected.

He does not deserve the job! The US and the world does not deserve him!

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 465 • Replies: 3
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 08:00 pm
I think we deserve him.
0 Replies

Umbagog

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 08:07 pm
I have to agree with Scoates sarcasm. This is what we get for being so God-damned apathetic about our rights and freedoms. This is what we get for cowtowing and kissing the ass of our boss who thinks he has the right to dominate our lives and decide for us how happy we will be. We are capitulating to people like Bush, so is it any wonder people like Bush are reeling us in?

Are you willing to die to be free? The Patriots were. The terrorists are. But are you? Even for your children's freedom? Will you pick up the arms and fight back against tyranny. Or will you just keep showing up at work five times a week and do your master's bidding?

That's right. You will. You are afraid to be free.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 08:09 pm
Wait, would I have to give up my cable TV and my fast food? No way, man, let 'em do what they want! Hey, 'scuse me, I gotta go to Wal Mart! Wink
0 Replies