Who doesn't back gay marriage?

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 06:26 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5252924)
You are an idiot, Frank, of monumental proportions. You come back with exactly what Spendius described of you and what's truly astonishing is you don't even realize it.

Like I said...you love calling people "idiot."

Glad my favorite fan is sticking with me!
farmerman

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 06:36 am
@Frank Apisa,
I no longer feed that one. Its quite insane and really offers nothing to any discussion except blathering and narcissism. Ive had it on ignore since 2010 when it was going off its rocker right here on A2K.

Remember Dominic John? The really crazy wombat? I think ths one could be a risen DJ.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 06:58 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5253678)
I no longer feed that one. Its quite insane and really offers nothing to any discussion except blathering and narcissism. Ive had it on ignore since 2010 when it was going off its rocker right here on A2K.

Just toyin' with him, FM. I get a perverse enjoyment out of watching him try to claw out of the holes he digs for himself.

Quote:
Remember Dominic John? The really crazy wombat? I think ths one could be a risen DJ.

Holy ****...a blast from the past. I haven't thought about that name in ages. He was a piece of work from hell!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 07:43 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ive had it on ignore since 2010 when it was going off its rocker right here on A2K.

Farmer is lying, ... again.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 07:58 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: farmerman (Post 5253686)
Quote:
Ive had it on ignore since 2010 when it was going off its rocker right here on A2K.

Farmer is lying, ... again.

C'mon, JTT. Aren't you supposed to call him an idiot first...and a liar afterwards.

Or is it a liar first and an idiot afterward???

Well...in any case, you left out the "idiot."

Why do you call people ugly names like that...and then pretend you are just making an accurate assessment rather than just being an out-of-control name-caller?
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 08:00 am
@Frank Apisa,
Ya gotta check the facts before you shoot your mouth off, Frank.

I take that back. You're too old and ignorant to change.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 08:04 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5253737)
Ya gotta check the facts before you shoot your mouth off, Frank.

I take that back. You're too old and ignorant to change.

I love this. Laughing Laughing Laughing

C'mon, JTT. You can do better.

Give it some thought...then post.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 10:03 am
@spendius,
I know those people very well. Wonderful remains one of my adjectives for them.
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Tue 14 May, 2013 06:19 pm
@georgeob1,
While George was almost right, I believe he misstated the argument. We do not provide marriage benefits for RAISING the child. We give marriage benefits for the potential of CREATING the child. Something that homosexuals are incapable of doing in and of themselves without taking advantage of the heterosexual relationship. Because they are incapable of providing that benefit of child creation, they simply do not "qualify" (for lack of a better word) to receive those benefits.

That point can get much more detailed but because I'm on a phone I will wait to expound. I would like to ask a question though.

To those of you espousing the idea of equality for all and how dare we restrict the rights of two people who love each other and want to get married. So what do you think about incestuous couples getting married? For example 2 25 year old brother and sister? Or a father marrying his son at 20? Are you as outraged over denying them their rights and love for one another?

Another thing. The issue of allowing homosexual marriage inherently forces you to answer the question of polygamy. There will be (maybe already has) some bisexual guy or girl who says she wants to marry both of her partners and how dare we try to stop their consent hall love and restrict their rights.

And I won't even hit you with the most damning of all the reasons homosexual marriage shouldn't be allowed.... Yet

0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Tue 14 May, 2013 06:21 pm
@georgeob1,
While George was almost right, I believe he misstated the argument. We do not provide marriage benefits for RAISING the child. We give marriage benefits for the potential of CREATING the child. Something that homosexuals are incapable of doing in and of themselves without taking advantage of the heterosexual relationship. Because they are incapable of providing that benefit of child creation, they simply do not "qualify" (for lack of a better word) to receive those benefits.

That point can get much more detailed but because I'm on a phone I will wait to expound. I would like to ask a question though.

To those of you espousing the idea of equality for all and how dare we restrict the rights of two people who love each other and want to get married. So what do you think about incestuous couples getting married? For example 2 25 year old brother and sister? Or a father marrying his son at 20? Are you as outraged over denying them their rights and love for one another?

Another thing. The issue of allowing homosexual marriage inherently forces you to answer the question of polygamy. There will be (maybe already has) some bisexual guy or girl who says she wants to marry both of her partners and how dare we try to stop their consentual love and restrict their rights.

And I won't even hit you with the most damning of all the reasons homosexual marriage shouldn't be allowed.... Yet
0 Replies

komr98

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 12:01 pm
@spendius,
[quoteDo you feel any sadness for those people who are gay and wish to get married?

No. I think they are up to something else.

Quote:
do you feel that they are doing something wrong and that they should recognise this and repent?

Yes. I'm not prepared to pretend they are not up to something else.

][/quote]

Care to elaborate on what that "something else" might be?
spendius

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 01:25 pm
@komr98,
Quote:
Care to elaborate on what that "something else" might be?

Drawing attention to themselves and their sexual behaviour.
Being provocative.
Money.
Avoiding the opposite sex.
JLNobody

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 02:08 pm
@JTT,
I sense that JTT and Spendius are courting each other right now. On day they will regret their present objections to gay marriage.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 02:16 pm
@JLNobody,
JLNobody wrote:

I sense that JTT and Spendius are courting each other right now. On day they will regret their present objections to gay marriage.

Actually, after reading Spendius' list, I realize how appropriate the word "projection" applies. Yup! It may very well be that he was projecting.

Drawing attention to themselves and their sexual behaviour.
Being provocative.
Money.
Avoiding the opposite sex.
JTT

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 02:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Give it some thought...then post.

That's hilarious coming from you, Frank.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 03:08 pm
@JLNobody,
Quote:

Well--I've seen pictures of Apisa and JTT is an unknown quantity and I would rather take my chances with an unknown quantity than what you're stuck with.

Do you know my objection to a homosexual relationship being officially classed as marriage? If you are guessing then you must be projecting some ideas of your own.

Tell me--what do you think my objections are?

One thing is for sure though: I will never regret them.

Can you do no better than the "get a room" jibe when two people happen to disagree with you? Do such things pass for respectable discourse in your social circles?
spendius

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 03:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Yup! It may very well be that he was projecting.

The "Yup!" and the "may very well" constitute a gross literary solecism and skirt around the embroidered edges of wimpiness.

Do you, as JLN used "get a room", use "you're projecting" any time you're stuck for an answer.

I suppose you think the parties are "in lurve" simply on the evidence of them declaring themselves to be so for the cameras.
JLNobody

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 03:35 pm
@spendius,
JTT and Spendius, I once had a friend who boasted that he could spot a gay a mile away. He even said once that he had a nose for them. I challenged him one day to tell me specifically how he identified gays. He answered: "By the sensations they engender in my loins". He was joking but your "projections" seem very serious.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 04:04 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:

Well--I've seen pictures of Apisa and JTT is an unknown quantity and I would rather take my chances with an unknown quantity than what you're stuck with.

Do you know my objection to a homosexual relationship being officially classed as marriage? If you are guessing then you must be projecting some ideas of your own.

Tell me--what do you think my objections are?

One thing is for sure though: I will never regret them.

Can you do no better than the "get a room" jibe when two people happen to disagree with you? Do such things pass for respectable discourse in your social circles?

Meet with some A2Kers, Spendius...and let them post a picture of you. Then we can talk.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 04:09 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:
Yup! It may very well be that he was projecting.

The "Yup!" and the "may very well" constitute a gross literary solecism and skirt around the embroidered edges of wimpiness.

And your response could well constitute a continuing example of your gross pomposity. Whatta ya think?

Quote:
Do you, as JLN used "get a room", use "you're projecting" any time you're stuck for an answer.

I'm seldom stuck for an answer, Spendius...and never for one of your questions. So I really cannot answer your question.

Quote:
I suppose you think the parties are "in lurve" simply on the evidence of them declaring themselves to be so for the cameras.

You must be a joy for the pub crew! Do you ever have a non-pompous moment or two?