Who doesn't back gay marriage?

Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 12:47 am
@joefromchicago,
Great... fantastic... so tell me, what would your equation be?
joefromchicago

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 06:06 am
@Shadow X,
My equation would be based on facts regarding the percentage of child molesters who are homosexual. Do you have any?
Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 06:49 am
@joefromchicago,
Stop avoiding the question. Nobody asked you if it would be based on actual numbers. You've made clear you would use real numbers.

Now how about you address the question. What would be an equation to give a rough but fair estimate of how many homosexual pedophiles there are?
Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 07:37 am
@joefromchicago,
Or more specific to the point I originally made... what would be the equation to give a fair estimate of how many pedophiles are there that engage in homosexual behavior/activity.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 08:28 am
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:
What would be an equation to give a rough but fair estimate of how many homosexual pedophiles there are?

I wouldn't estimate anything, since I don't have the statistics to back up an estimate nor do I have the knowledge of the topic to make even an informed guess. If some trustworthy researcher, using valid data-gathering techniques, came up with an estimate of the percentage of child molesters who are homosexuals, I would use that number. I also wouldn't equate pedophiles with child molesters, as those are not the same things.

Or, in other words, I would do the exact opposite of what you've done.
Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 09:07 am
@joefromchicago,
Okay we get it you think my numbers are wrong, you have posted that three times in a row. Now Stop avoiding the question and try to answer. Don't be dishonest either. You do not need exact figures or even one number to produce an equation that would solve the problem.

The issue here is not that you cannot provide an equation it is that you will not provide an equation. And you will not provide an equation because you are being dishonest and you know that any equation you provide will back up my claims.

You see folks if you know anything about math or statistics at all and if you have looked at the numbers You know that the numbers are skewed too far in my favor for me to lose. That is why he will continue not to provide an equation and he will use any excuse to do so.

That's fine if you want to continue to be dishonest then go ahead. I guess math really is hard... For you.
joefromchicago

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 09:27 am
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

Okay we get it you think my numbers are wrong, you have posted that three times in a row.

I know your numbers are wrong. That puts me one up on you.

Shadow X wrote:
Now Stop avoiding the question and try to answer.

I've already answered your question three times, but I'll say it again: I don't have the numbers. If you do, then it's your job to come up with them. After all, it's your argument, not mine. I really don't care how many child molesters are homosexual, but then I also don't espouse a position that relies on that percentage in order to make a point. If you want to present a convincing argument for that position, it's not my responsibility to find the evidence to back it up. I know you want me to engage in the kind of groundless speculation in which you like to indulge, but I just won't do that.

Shadow X wrote:
The issue here is not that you cannot provide an equation it is that you will not provide an equation. And you will not provide an equation because you are being dishonest and you know that any equation you provide will back up my claims.

No, the issue here is that you won't back up your claims. Blame me all you want, but you dug that hole for yourself. Don't expect me to shovel you out.
Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 09:44 am
@joefromchicago,
Look at you being dishonest again. Anyone who has taken basic algebra knows that you do not need the numbers to produce an equation to solve the problem. You need the numbers to solve the equation but you do not need the numbers to produce the equation. So your crying and whining about not having the numbers is irrelevant and nothing more than an excuse so you won't have to produce an equation and prove me right.

You actually being dishonest on several levels in this post. Not only are you trying to make the argument that you have to have the numbers to produce an equation, which is just flat out a blatant lie, But you were attempting to act like you would accept any equation that I submitted. So rather than have you simply tell me my equation is wrong from now until infinity How about you attempt to provide an equation that would fairly represent how many pedophiles engage in homosexuality.

But you won't because as I said in my last post you know that the numbers are too far in my favor so you will use again any excuse not to produce that equation.
Setanta

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 09:47 am
One reason Shadow's numbers are amusing is that he apparently believes that male children are never molested by anyone but men (and, of course, in his bizarre view, homosexual men). So women never molest children?
joefromchicago

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 10:43 am
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:
But you won't because as I said in my last post you know that the numbers are too far in my favor so you will use again any excuse not to produce that equation.

I won't give you an equation because without solid facts any equation would be meaningless - like yours.

As for my motivation, I really don't care. For all I know, you're right: 27% of all child molesters are homosexuals and a majority of homosexuals are pedophiles. No skin off my ass if that's the case. Like I said, it's not my argument. If it were, I'd insist on better numbers before I leapt to any conclusions.
BillW

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 12:11 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

So women never molest children?

To Shadow, this wouldn't be considered a "molest"ing, it would considered this great luck on the part of the boy - a real "cockhound" Rolling Eyes
Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 12:25 pm
@Setanta,
According to the numbers between 98 and 96% of sexual assaults on children are committed by men. Not all but close to it.

And I'm sorry but a male that has sex with another male or is attracted to another male is not heterosexual by any stretch of the imagination.

ETA: and that % was calculated in the numbers.
farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 01:40 pm
@Shadow X,
So that is your argument? It lacks any credibility because its from the land of the attempted friggin obvious.
A person who molests children is a pedophile, many (probably most) of whom do not display any "out of the closet gayness" as you seem to want. As the Dept of HEalth and Human Services said in a report about Gay parents
"A child is over 100 times more likely to be molested by a heterosexual member of his own family than any homosexual person'' (This was an outgrowth of a series of studies completed since the 1990's all of which sought to find out if there is any validity in statements like your assertions.( Of 271 cases of child molestation there were 2 cases in which the molestor was a homosexual ) That is about 99.1% of all molestation cases in this study attributable to heterosexual males. Holy ****!!! sounds like a trend here.
All you've done is try to present(with a strait face) that if a male adult molests a male child, hes a homosexual. NO, as beth said---hes a pedophile , the gay guys I know present vocal outrage at the crime of pedophilia. They are outraged at how so many hetero men can engage in this crime
. As an example, in the entire Delaware beach community there is a pretty huge population of LGBT folks. In the last 20 years NO MEMBER of that community (they are pretty tight and hold their own events to which they invite the entire community) since the 1940's no homosexual male or female has been involved in any "child molestation or any NAMBLA style activities" (That's a reported fact from Delaware archives of "Beach Life Magazine ) .
Yet, in the entire Lewes/Rehoboth/Bethany area, there have been 30 or more molestations in the last 20 years ALL of these crimes were peformed by "Strait" men. They were clergy, medical doctors,(a huge case recently of an pediatrician who ws diddling his patients over 15 years), teachers , sports coaches, and scout leaders . ALL of these diddlers were only found out after kids reported them and the criminals were investigated and proof was discovered of them engaging in their "hobby" .Most all of these guys were married with kids and were NOT part of the LGBT community. Delaware Beaches has been an "out" friendly community for over 30 years (and was a closeted community before that)
So many of the businesses (especially restaurants) are owned by LGBT's The rest of us live among em and aside of em and consider many of em friends. So whenever a molestation crime is discovered (like the pediatrician who was discovered only 2 years ago) EVERYBODY gets pissed at the perp.
You just flat have your head up your ass on this issue and your argument is mendacious.
YAssuh, theys a whole lotta mendacity in yo argument boy.
Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 02:31 pm
@farmerman,
I'm at work so I can only respond to this load of stupidity in a short response. I'll be happy to show you why you don't have even the slightest remote clue of what you're talking about later tonight.

Until then let me ask you. Do you understand the difference between someone who identifies himself as a homosexual and someone who engages in homosexual behavior? I'm not arguing that many pedophiles identify as homosexuals. I'm arguing that there is a vastly disproportional amount of pedophiles who engage in homosexual activities as compared to those who don't. Those who engage in homosexual behaviors are MUCH more likely to be pedophiles than those who do not.

If you actually read instead of assuming you know what my argument is you might not look so ignorant.
farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 04:26 pm
@Shadow X,
Youre basically talking out of your ass again and again, why stop now. Your "case" is as malleable as a ball of silly putty .

Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 04:37 pm
@joefromchicago,
That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Are you kidding me? We shouldn't make equations if we don't already have the solid facts to solve the equations. Well damn we should just throw out algebra, geometry, trig, calc all branches of mathematics in fact, economics, finance, physics etc etc.

Give me a freaking break. Just admit you don't want to provide an equation because either you don't know how to produce one or else you know any equation you so produce will prove my point right.

You also pull some bs about how you really don't care which side is right. That's funny because when people like farmer or setanta made ridiculous claims in support of homosexuality, you didn't say ONE WORD about their obviously wrong numbers. You only attacked the guy on the other side I the argument. So you can take that excuse and stuff it with the rest of your excuses.

This argument could be over very quickly. Just provide the equation.
Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 04:39 pm
@farmerman,
Then maybe you'd like to put forth an equation to determine how many pedophiles engage in homosexual behavior. I doubt you will but I welcome any of you to provide one. But you won't because the numbers will ALWAYS come out in my favor. They are simply skewed too far to my side. I can just give up ground for no reason whatsoever... Just GIVE you 10% and I'll still be right.
Shadow X

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 04:49 pm
@BillW,
Anyone wh sexually assaults a child should be shot in the face. Male or female.

Shocking the homosexuals and their advocates don't agree with that statement. I wonder why that is?
farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 04:55 pm
@Shadow X,
That's a silly equation since your definition would conclude that once a man diddles a male victim--he is by definition a homosexual.
What real science states is that pedophilia is a separate state of being and that most of our pedophilia criminals are clearly men whove, led a public life of heterosexuality and have taken on this darker mantle as a "hobby" and an obsession. They aren't a part of the GLBT society. Please don't try to keep forcing your point otherwise, its getting tiresome.
By constantly attempting to make up a bogus quantitation is similar to the approaches at science that guys like Limbaugh take.

Quote:
how many pedophiles engage in homosexual behavior
All of em silly. The ones that attack underage of the opposite sex are guilty of statutory rape-equally heinous a hobby.
How many pedophiles are members of the GLBT folks? According to the studies above , less than 0.01%.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 04:59 pm
@Shadow X,
Quote:
Anyone wh sexually assaults a child should be shot in the face
anyone who assaults a child should be locked up for life and allowd access to the general population

Quote:
Shocking the homosexuals and their advocates don't agree with that statement. I wonder why that is?
Its a brutish act that says more about your deep seated anger and unresolved sexual identity issues than it does about folks like me.