DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:33 am
We have a racist troll here--many folks will know who i mean, but i'm not going to name the person. It's against my values for posting here, and i also don't want it to get the attention it wants. I will be tagging thread "Do Not Feed The Troll" and i ask that you comply. Don't even click on the threads to read them. We don't want to encourage the little, pathetic piece of sh*t. I don't think we can get this sad clown banned, so let's hope being ignored will eventually make it go away. Even if it doesn't let's not encourage it. Thanks.

jcboy

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:37 am
I saw the little idiot this morning. Nothing gets to them more then when simply ignore them and don’t give the little attention whore the satisfaction of a response.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 08:02 am
I hope people will not even click on the threads. The little sh*t can see how many views its drivel gets.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 10:41 am
@Setanta,
This is rich coming from you, one of the biggest troll-baiters on this site. You fanned the flames, and now you want everyone else to put out the fire.

Like you, I don't want to encourage trolls, but the difference is that, with this particular individual, I didn't participate in its threads -- and I didn't make a big deal about it either. You, on the other hand, think nothing of poking it with a stick until you get bored, at which point you suddenly decide everyone should start ignoring it. Let me know how that turns out.
Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 11:10 am
@joefromchicago,
Sure, i'll let you know. I only became aware yesterday that three posters who were plaguing the site with racist comments were one and the same person. In fact, in the case of one of them, far from "poking the troll," i had tried to give advice to someone who i assumed was an adolescent (who did not contradict the assumption) on dealing with the cruelty of other adolescents. When, however, this member was not only alleged to be the holder of all three accounts, but admitted as much, reveled in it, i decided that we all might do something.

It's so sad that my decision does not meet with your typically holier-than-thou approval. I think i'll survive your censure, however.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 03:34 pm
I see the dead man is having trouble keeping his stupidity to himself again.

(yeah, I know I said I would not post in the dead man's threads again except in cases of need; but this idiocy from D.M. is just too rich to pass up)
0 Replies