H2O MAN

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 02:17 pm

How Liberals think

By Neal Boortz
Perhaps you read my notes here yesterday. If not, maybe you caught my column on TownHall.com. Same thing, really .. they both addressed the absurdity of Phil Mickelson having to apologize for suggesting that he was going to take some “drastic action” to lower his tax rates. Note he didn’t say “illegal” action, he said “drastic.” Drastic like moving across the country to live in Florida where there is no state income tax. That would save Mickelson 13.3% of his earnings right there?

So why did Phil apologize? Bear in mind, he didn’t apologize for WHAT he said, just for saying it – and that was because the left was hammering him for his insensitivity and greed. Yeah … greed. Wanting to keep more of the money you work for and earn is greed. Wanting the government to use force to take money from someone else and give it to you is not greed. Go figure.

Anyway … why bring this up again today? Well, if you were to look at my column here on TownHall.com, you would note that there are hundreds of comments that follow. One of those comments was from someone who logged in as “Loyal Democrat.” Now … look at what Loyal Democrat wrote:

Loyal Democrat Wrote:
The man should indeed apologize. For every surplus dollar he has, that is one dollar that was denied to a poor person. Thus, by hoarding so much wealth, the man has in effect stolen from the poor. Why such theft is not grounds for imprisonment just shows how rotten our greedy nation really is.

Once a person makes enough to pay their basic bills, they have enough money. Their surplus income should then be taken away and applied toward paying for the needs of the people who are not lucky enough to get a high paying job. People cannot achieve true equality so long as some are permitted to have more than others. Our nation was founded upon the principle of equality, yet we still endure inequality in the living standards

Now you might think that this was a joke … someone trying to pull everyone’s leg. Trust me, it was no joke. I’ve been hearing and reading comments just like that from liberals and Democrats for over 40 years. That was REAL. This person actually believes that the government should make sure that no person has more than any other person – that every person should have an equal amount of stuff. If you have a high-paying job it is because you’re “lucky.” Not because you paid attention to your education and developed a good work ethic. If you do work hard and earn more money than someone else, you are hoarding money you have stolen from the poor. You should be thrown in prison for that.

NO … I’m telling you that there ARE actually people who think this way --- and if they vote you can damned sure count on them voting Democrat. “Loyal Democrat” is the face of the ObamaVoter. Be afraid. Be very afraid. In fact … be scared S#!?less. These people are multiplying hamsters --- and with about the same brain power – and they have voter registration cards.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,248 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 05:54 pm
@H2O MAN,

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 05:56 pm

The musical interlude doesn't help explain the evil liberal heart and their irrational actions.

Why do liberals lack the common sense gene that the rest of us have?
maxdancona

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 06:21 pm
@H2O MAN,
You will have to ask Jesus when you see Him.
H2O MAN

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 06:28 pm
@maxdancona,

Thank God Jesus isn't a liberal, imagine what a **** hole the world would be if he was...
maxdancona

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 06:38 pm
@H2O MAN,
Jesus hung out with poor people and had some harsh words to say about the rich. He told the rich people with him to sell their possession to give to the poor.

For example

Quote:
Jesus said to him ... "You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, Do not murder, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother.’” And he said, “All these I have kept from my youth.”

When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

But when he heard these things, he became very sad, for he was extremely rich. Jesus, seeing that he had become sad, said, “How difficult it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God! For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”
H2O MAN

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 06:41 pm
@maxdancona,
Obama is rich... do you think Jesus would have harsh words to say about him and his ilk?
maxdancona

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 06:43 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 25 Jan, 2013 07:31 am
Boortz is spot-on with his take on liberals.
0 Replies