The Gun Fight in Washington. Your opinons?

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 10:50 am
Ignorance appears to be the left wing nuts best friend
JTT

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:02 am
@H2O MAN,
Explain why you think so, H20man.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:04 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5237566)
Quote:
But why let facts like that get in the way of what you want to say, right?

I presume that you have said this with a straight face, Frank.

You've noted [in your usual direct fashion] that both left and right wing US presidents have been some of the most proficient mass murderers.

Please don't put words in my mouth, JTT. Since you apparently know how to quote properly...quote what I actually said...and take issue with that if you must.

I will, to help you out, many people have died in wars in which America has been a participant. Many people have died in wars in which EVERY powerful nation has participated.
parados

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:05 am
@JTT,
Quote:

The one where steel towers mysteriously fall down?

Actually I live in a world where physics and engineering look at the majority of the facts and don't reach conclusions by ignoring 90% of those facts.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:05 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Ignorance appears to be the left wing nuts best friend

Actually..."ignorance" is a good friend to both left and right wing nut cases.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:16 am
@parados,
Quote:
Actually I live in a world where physics and engineering look at the majority of the facts and don't reach conclusions by ignoring 90% of those facts.

You're a real hoot, H20man. Remember, you were one of the bozos who seized on the Pancake Theory.

You've been ignoring salient facts since this event happened.

Your last one was amazing. Physics showing that a jet wouldn't fit the hole in the Pentagon but you pulled some nonsense out of your butt to "disprove" the physics.

A 9-11 Commission that stated that it was set up to fail, but you are happy in your little bubble.

http://able2know.org/topic/206966-1
BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:22 am
@spendius,
Quote:
What's an "illegal government" Bill? President Assad eh?

A government of the US that do not obey/follow the US constitution would be an illegal US government.
parados

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:23 am
@JTT,
Nonsense? Right. Strength of materials and actual physics are nonsense. Rolling Eyes

Physics doesn't show anything about a jet fitting a hole because that is not the job of physics. Physics would show that the speed of an aluminum wing which is extremely thin and light hitting reinforced concrete would NOT make a hole the size of the wing in concrete for the same reason that dropping a 3000lb car on concrete from 10' doesn't put a hole in the concrete or dropping your keys on concrete doesn't put a hole in the concrete.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:25 am
@JTT,

You're a real asshole, JTT and you have a bad case explosive diarrhea.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:27 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
A government of the US that do not obey/follow the US constitution would be an illegal US government.

It then follows that the vast majority of governments were illegal - we already know that they were immoral.

Or the US Constitution countenances the slaughter of innocents; the rape and torture of innocents, crimes against humanity; the use of weapons of mass destruction against innocents, US citizens included; stealing from other people and countries; ... .

It boggles the mind, doesn't it, Bill?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:29 am
@parados,
You're paradosing again, Parados.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:32 am
@parados,
Quote:
We've gone from banning a few types of weapons to the government now being a dictatorship? Dictatorships don't allow their citizens to vote.

Placing strawmen up concerning my postings it would seems.

This thread had been full of suggestions that go way beyond banning a few types of firearms and would amount to tearing up the US Constitution.

As far as a revolution is concern a US government that is not even trying to follow our constitution, not a ban of one type of rifle that is no more deadly then most other long guns, would call for a revolution to place a constitutional government back into place.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:34 am
@parados,
Quote:
since many households may have 2 adults and only one owns a gun.

An other households have more then two adults and they are all gun owners so it likely to balance out.

Footnote my wife own almost as many firearms as I happen to.
BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:38 am
@spendius,
Quote:
ou seem to have little understanding of anything if you think the Civil War can be disposed of so casually and used by you so self-indulgently to prop up your arguments. Self-importance can hardly get more out of control than that.

I am glad that a non US citizen is up on the US civil war however most volunteers on the northern side of the conflicted entered into it to save the union and the constitution that was it foundation.
JTT

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:45 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
I am glad that a non US citizen is up on the US civil war however most volunteers on the northern side of the conflicted entered into it to save the union and the constitution that was it foundation.

You didn't understand a thing that Spendius said. Clearly your elevator doesn't service the top floor, Bill.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:53 am
@BillRM,
Quote:

An other households have more then two adults and they are all gun owners so it likely to balance out.

Right.. because the first thing people in poverty buy is a gun.

Quote:
However, their individual poverty rate was 55.5 percent. (This "individual" poverty measure looks at what the poverty rate would be if the additional adults lived alone.)

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/american_community_survey_acs/cb12-224.html
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:56 am
@parados,
For the most part, poverty in the US equates to middle and upper income lifestyles in the rest of the world.
JTT

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 12:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
For the most part, poverty in the US equates to middle and upper income lifestyles in the rest of the world.

With this expression of profound ignorance, it is understandable why you never want to engage in any meaningful discussion, H20guy.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 12:03 pm

There is no logical reason for politicians to compromise
on Obama's gun control / American disarmament plan.

Obama's plan is unconstitutional, anti-freedom and anti-American.

**** Obama!
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 12:04 pm
@JTT,

JTT, what country do you live in?
What do you know of poverty?
Why are you so damn ignorant?
0 Replies