Sad, Tired

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:57 am
I am really sad and tired. Geez I hate to write this that I am scared.

roger

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 02:22 am
@trying2learn,
Wish I could help.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 01:17 pm
@trying2learn,
Try, one's immediate response might be, sad, tired, and scared about what

Two many of us might wish to learn something about you (atrocious pun unintended) so without revealing anything critical to your exact ID,; age, sex, nationality, ed., work, ambitions, motives, family, etc
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 01:28 pm
@dalehileman,
Then again, you could put in some effort to review her previous 600+ postings over the last two years if you wanted to know more about her and why she might be sad.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:27 pm
@Butrflynet,
I suppose But, that's true but out of laziness I always appreciate when the OP provides a little background
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 05:19 am
@trying2learn,
I'm sorry to read this. I seem to recall that you do taxes. Is the season invigorating for you, or is it just looking daunting (I know there have been a ton of changes since last year)?
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 07:31 pm
I am very scared and tired of life. That probably sounds weird. I just don't know how to live life without my sister.

Jespah, I know taxes yet I will only do a tax return for free. The changes in taxes don't bother me because I enjoy the challenge.
jespah

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2013 05:38 am
@trying2learn,
Oh, I was mistaken, I had thought it was your profession.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2013 12:00 pm
@trying2learn,
Quote:
I am very scared and tired of life. That probably sounds weird.
Not at all, to some extent we all feel that way from time to time. Though professional help could benefit, it's terribly expensive and so in the meantime it's probably ok to confide in trusted friends--preferably those you admire

However be careful about soliciting help at a forum such as this where many participants seem terribly angry at all times about nearly everything and who may attack anyone at all for no apparent reason, degtermined, attaching themselves to your postings like leeches, intent on ravage

Also it's poignant after a few sips of the evening brew to suddenly realize how critical a few milligrams of some chemical, either from an external source or generated within the body, thus circulating through one's brain. Just this realization alone could yield a restorative effect, not counting the possibility of its eventual disappearance

…...the substance, that is, not your brain

….ether from a natural subsidal of its concentration or simply a life's maturing through experience. In other words, hang in there 2, things might get better

Quote:
I just don't know how to live life without my sister.
Edited to note that many of us unwilling to scroll past threads are unaware of the situation motivating the disclosure
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2013 02:11 pm
@Butrflynet,
Sorry, Butflynet, but I have to disagree. I think that all posts need to stand on its own. A short background paragraph, relative to the post, should suffice.

I'll be damned if I would read two years worth of postings to be able to respond to someone.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2013 03:38 pm
@trying2learn,
From my No.2 Son, who is blessed by insight, expresses the idea far better than I:

…….sounds like depression and that can be caused by a slight variable in brain chemistry which is often easily solved by modern medicine. Just recognizing that said chemical is most likely the cause, not circumstances of life ….
trying2learn

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 11:05 pm
@dalehileman,
jespah wrote:
Oh, I was mistaken, I had thought it was your profession
Kinda, my job had more to do with the computers and I quit back in 2003.

dalehileman wrote:
However be careful about soliciting help at a forum such as this where many participants seem terribly angry at all times about nearly everything and who may attack anyone at all for no apparent reason, degtermined, attaching themselves to your postings like leeches, intent on ravage
That really doesn't bother me.

Phoenix32890 wrote:
I'll be damned if I would read two years worth of postings to be able to respond to someone.
I feel the same way so yes it was my fault for not providing enough info.

dalehileman wrote:
…….sounds like depression and that can be caused by a slight variable in brain chemistry which is often easily solved by modern medicine. Just recognizing that said chemical is most likely the cause, not circumstances of life ….
It is depression and it got worse when my sister died.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 11:26 pm
@jespah,
I had the same memory, and she did seem to have advanced knowledge of at least personal income taxes.
trying2learn

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 11:38 pm
@roger,
Confused shhh don't tell anyone but I am still here Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your post made me laugh and I haven't laughed in awhile. I also know s corps, estates and partnerships.
0 Replies