Barbera Bush-the Old BattleAxe

pistoff

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 05:46 pm
On March 18, two days before the U.S. invasion, Barbara Bush had an interview with ABC-TV's Diane Sawyer.

''Why should we hear about body bags and deaths and how many, what day it's gonna happen?'' Mrs. Bush declared. ''It's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?'' ...

-snip-

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0905-04.htm

*Damn, she is ugly outside and inside. BARF
Says she is proud of her litter. This beeitch spawned some twisted pups.

From DU: Laughing

http://www.gwbush04.com/blog/index.php?f=archives/000229.html

Quote:
Junior,

This time I've really had it. After spending thousands upon thousands of hard invested and inherited dollars on the best private schools, bribes to keep you out of harm's way in the military, "incentive money" to land you in the best fraternaties, and payoffs to my former business associates to land you gainful employment--after over FIFTY years of throwing my money down the drain, you're still an idiotic plebe.

I CANNOT believe you could be so stupid. I thought that a life in the public eye might actually force you to grow up at least a little, and for once in your miserable lackluster existence, might even inspire you to do something mature and adult-like. But no, you're still the same careless slow-witted sluggard that you've always been. I'm tired of it George, I really am. The White House isn't the frat house. Get a grip on that.

Next time you have even an inkling of an inclination to do something as imprudent as Operation Wilson Expose, don't plan on coming home for the holidays. And if you do make it until Christmas without doing something completely idiotic, you can still do us a favor by not coming home. I finally got Jeb calmed down about being cheated out of his other forty-nine states, and I don't want to go through that debacle all over again.

And another thing. Your mother was straightening up your underwear drawer at our retreat in Kennebunkport the other day. She found your little black book with alllllll your little pals' names in it. You know, the one with names like 'Rove," Colter," "Rush?" We know you're running with the drug crowd again, George. That explains a lot of things.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 818 • Replies: 2
No top replies

doglover

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 10:19 pm
When Barbara Bush called the group of Democrats running for President "a sorry group" she needed to be reminded her who the really sorry group is: Her sons who have only "succeeded" by having the Bush name, stealing from the taxpayers, and using other people's money and government money for personal gain.
0 Replies

Camille

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2004 01:20 pm
Re: Barbera Bush-the Old BattleAxe
pistoff wrote:
On March 18, two days before the U.S. invasion, Barbara Bush had an interview with ABC-TV's Diane Sawyer.

''Why should we hear about body bags and deaths and how many, what day it's gonna happen?'' Mrs. Bush declared. ''It's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?''

It's not relevant to Mrs. Bush, her kids will never come home in one. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies