Searchin', searchin', I've been searchin', for my ... photograph that I lost a link for.

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 04:59 pm
I was looking at some slide show on a newspaper web site. Or maybe magazine (etc.) The photo was the first of ten or twelve, and the slideshow was something about best photos of 2012.

It showed a person, I think a skier, at the top of a mountain, looking across what looked like a populated valley to the Alps on the other side of the valley. I took the person as a youth in a bunny suit, or maybe just a bunny hat. I only saw this for perhaps 30 seconds.

I immediately loved the photo and went to post it on a2k, thinking Jespah's Seasons of A2k thread. Which I looked at enough to remember that it was about our photos in particular, not some newspaper's year's best pick. Somehow I got asked to give my name (what name? username?) and password, for entry to the gallery and I tried to, and then a2k went cattywampus.
I shut my computer down, came back in ten minutes, and a2k was just fine. But...

I had failed to save a link to the photo.
As the discussion title says, I've been searching.

If any of you interested in photography run across this, would you post a link?

Anyone else have missing photo memories?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 819 • Replies: 0
No top replies