IceCream in your Coffee

Sat 13 Mar, 2004 11:58 pm
Don't knock it till you try it. I just discovered it by accident. I was eating a bowl of vanilla ice cream and took a sip of hot coffee and realised, this taste pretty darn good! So I put a scoop in my coffee.

Delicious!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,323 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

OCCOM BILL

Sun 14 Mar, 2004 12:05 am
I drink a pot of coffee a day with International Delight's French Vanilla. Since restaurants usually don't have it, I order a scoop of Ice Cream. It's good... But not as good as the French Vanilla creamer. Wait till you try that!
0 Replies

Eve

Sun 14 Mar, 2004 12:17 am
No good if you are used to having your coffee without sugar
0 Replies

SealPoet

Sun 14 Mar, 2004 07:25 am
Yah... back in the dormitory days, the soft serve ice cream dispenser was next to the coffee machine...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 14 Mar, 2004 10:55 am
Truffel icecream in a double espresso - that's what my local Italian usually serves as "dessert of the day".
0 Replies

urs53

Sun 14 Mar, 2004 11:02 am
Oooh, Walter, that sounds delicious! I will suggest that to Stefan!
0 Replies

kirsten

Sun 14 Mar, 2004 11:31 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I drink a pot of coffee a day with International Delight's French Vanilla. Since restaurants usually don't have it, I order a scoop of Ice Cream. It's good... But not as good as the French Vanilla creamer. Wait till you try that!

Ooh! I just discovered that Coffee Mate (the liquid kind in the dairy section) now makes flavored half & half, not that non-dairy-who-knows-what-this-stuff-is, but the real thing.
0 Replies

Sanjeev Agrwal

Wed 5 Aug, 2015 12:53 am
Truffel icecream in a double espresso - that's what my local Italian usually serves as "dessert of the day".
0 Replies