The Incredibly Simple A2K NFL Superbowl Game For 2013.

George

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Where is everyone going for a SB party? (if you are going out) . . .
Not really a SB party but we're going to Petit Robert for lunch today. Rhys
and I may be the only ones talking football. (Remember Rhys from Fantasy
Football?)
realjohnboy

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:03 am
I've decided to root for the Ravens today; underdog and the east coast team. But I will not be too upset if the 49ers win.
I'll be staying home, I guess. It is snowing right now.
No tv but Andy found me a way to watch the playoff games on my computer. We'll see if this one is on or if it gets blocked.
George

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:23 am
@realjohnboy,
John-Boy!
Where ya been hiding?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:45 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
My family owns an Italian-American club and I am going there...Some drinks and food and such...

if nothing else - come back to a food thread later (tomorrow?) and tell us abut the food!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:56 am
@George,
Quote:
(Remember Rhys from Fantasy
Football?)

Yes, I do mate...And he is your son correct? Is he also not Gargamel on here?

If he is, that is one cool ass picture to have the Kool-aid guy up there...! Wink Wink Very Happy

I think it is funny, and I like it...2 Cents
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:58 am
@ehBeth,
I will sweets...

Gonna lay down...

Hope you all have a great day!!!!
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 04:49 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
. . . And he is your son correct? Is he also not Gargamel on here? . . .
Yes, he is my son.
But no, he is not Gargamel.
At my request, he is on on here at all (so far as I know).
Ragman

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:07 pm
@George,
My guess:
SF 49ers 28
-Ravens 21
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:13 pm
@George,
Sorry for the mix-up mate...

GL to all the players of both teams!!!! It is finally here...!!

24-20 SF was my early prediction...

LoL...Not a raw deal for Alex Smith after all if he wins and gets traded...Gets a ring...Did not really do the dirty work this year....then gets to get a nice contract somewhere else...

Probably would not be here if he was starting...

The one thing I am Leary about that truly is a X factor..is David Akers...

I hope they practiced with a bunch of kickers these 2 weeks, cause if Akers misses his first I would pull him out...

Vinitari was the second most valuable player in the Patriots first Superbowl...And he could have honestly won the MVP....Brady played bad that game...148 yrds, 1 TD...etc...
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:17 pm

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/549833_497625110284182_197058999_n.png

Mr. Green
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:20 pm

also --

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/734288_541162622571784_455404972_n.jpg
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I was an Alex defender over tough times (re sf whiners) and really like Kaep but worry about his getting hurt. But some of the recent games have been exhilarating. Oh, and some not.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:34 pm
@ossobuco,
Yeah...I was the main one debating with you in the league...(I am a whiner!, just kidding...no hurt feelings) But it was just because I did not know Kaep was so electric, figured it was too early...And still think Jim kinda lucked out...Cause if Kaep did play bad in those first 2 games...I figured their season was done...And they may have had neither QB...

But I was wrong, as much as I do not like Jim...He is one damn fine coach...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:38 pm
@Region Philbis,
That is a hilarious picture with the cat RP...That cat really is frowning...Or is madd-ish looking...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:42 pm
Baltimore strikes first...(7-0) That is what they need to do to win though...Flacco has to have a big game...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
True and I luv you for it..

but I also follow the 49ers blog via sfchronicle. I'm not sure I've even posted on that, signing up - years go by, but I've yelled at the blog off and on.

On Harbaugh, I think he is slightly nuts, but I relate to that. I picked up on Kaep early and he apparently messed up a lot once he got to sf - but still there were rumors of his abilities.

I tend to find great players since I mess up on draft day and am desperate so I keep looking. Morris was one of those for me.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 06:09 pm
@ossobuco,
Thanks, I luv you too! And am happy you are who you are! My thing is, I do not get to see west coast games much...I live right near NYC....So I could see highlights, but I just had no idea he was that good...really...in all honestly....I knew what Alex was...And you can't really see how great someone is even on highlights...And then when he got the job, and you could see his talent...I said, he is much better....But your are absolutely correct...It is always going to be longevity with QB's that run...RG3 needs ACL, and MCL...At the end of one season....Sux...

I am mad because I can't ever see the Giants play...Or Lincecum (used to pitch)

I would have to watch it on Stattracker....Then Baseball Tonight....

I was thinking about buying the live video through my internet...was much cheaper than cable package...

LoL...I blog on a lot of SFG baseball blogs on yahoo...
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I can't afford any of that, even if I was thaaaaaat interested, she wipes dandruff off her shirt, I don't always play fantasy stuff on a2k, but mostly.

Lincecum was my pitcher.

My problem is that I never know if I can continue financially, keeping online, so I don't want to mess up the sets.
mismi

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:33 pm
@ossobuco,
Boring game. 49'ers can't do squat.

Thank goodness for the commercials and food.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:34 pm
109 yard return. Oh, my. Baltimore.