awfully thin not that thin right?

wonder91

Wed 7 Aug, 2013 02:34 pm
Is there a way to only have this thread active and the others deleted on here ?

And by the way Ive started using a prayer network (social network ) and also a self help forum /social app which helps alottt when im at my worst. And you guys were right about when eating more i feel better and energized later on as body needs to get used to digesting and stabilizing and now im experiencing really bad constant water retention and bloating and tummy aches . I see my doc on the 9th .
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Wed 7 Aug, 2013 11:37 pm
@wonder91,
These types of questions you should be asking of your medical professionals. For one thing, they have the overview of your health, we don't. We only have what you choose to tell us. Secondly, they know what other medications you are taking and how they will interact with each other.

Glad things went well with your family vacation.

Sorry to hear you've chosen to fall back into your anorexia and let it take over your life again.
0 Replies

wonder91

Thu 8 Aug, 2013 01:30 pm
I understand.
0 Replies

wonder91

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 08:09 am
Wondering how my doc might react nervous about the lax use talk today at are appt
0 Replies

wonder91

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 10:48 am
My psychiatrist upped my half hr to a hour session without me knowing till i called. and normally after intake they only go up to 15-30 mins appts?
3rd or 4 th time im seeing him.
vonny

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 11:51 am
@wonder91,
I hope the longer sessions prove to be productive - it's so important that you accept the help that is, and will be, offered to you.
0 Replies

wonder91

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 08:05 pm
I did a small od and will talk to my psychiatrist about it .
I did it due to grieving my dads uncles death,and pressure from my mom.
Was not sucidal nor trying to self harm.
vonny

Wed 14 Aug, 2013 02:05 am
@wonder91,
Take care, wonder. You only have one life - try to make the best of it, and enjoy your youth while you can. It can't be easy when you have pressures at home, and a bereavement in the family - that's hard! But do look after yourself and stop the downward spiral that you seemed to be on. Only you can do it - and I think you do care, or you wouldn't be posting on A2K.
0 Replies

wonder91

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 07:08 am
My psychiatrist wants me to eat soups mostly mentioned was chicken broth and chicken noodle soup. But arent both high in cals and fat? I had a small od and lost 3 pounds ,and i have extreme nausea and some weakness. He trying go get me nourished with high cal ? Or just high cal?
ossobuco

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 07:47 am
@wonder91,
He is trying to get you nourished. That is, to save your life. You are killing yourself not so slowly by having this fear of eating causing you somehow fat. You are doing permanent harm with your continuing lack of nourishment. Listen to him. The broth and soup will at least help a little on the way to get you to eat more normally.
wonder91

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 08:53 am
@ossobuco,
How though help a little on the way,?
ossobuco

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 08:59 am
@wonder91,
Getting nutrition that you are gravely lacking - because of your continuing failure to eat well - into your body.

You should be talking with your health team. Reach out to the psychiatrist for help on this.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 10:17 am
@wonder91,
There are a lot of soups on the market shelves that are low in calories and fat, look for the ones that are weight watchers approved. Progresso and healthy choice are two brands with many of those choices, the ones I eat are under 100 calorie and have 7 grams of protein.

Now hop to it and stop looking for reasons not to take better care of yourself!
wonder91

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 10:34 am
@Butrflynet,
Im scared though Sad
I can only keep down bagels an tolerate them other food and drink i get extreme nausea
ossobuco

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 10:50 am
@wonder91,
That's because you haven't eaten normally for quite a while, as I understand it. You will have to work up gradually to eating normal amounts, again as I understand it, and that is why the psychiatrist was trying to get you to eat some gentle soup. But you should be working with the psychiatrist and the nutritionist on your team. Call them.
wonder91

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 11:00 am
@ossobuco,
your reply makes more sense he maybe might be doing that he started with "if you can tolerate soup"
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 02:50 pm
@wonder91,
And yet you are worried about the calories in soup? When was the last time you looked at the calories in a bagel?

Come on, you're playing mind games with yourself and you are the only one being played for a fool. I know darn well you are much smarter than that. You know what you need to do and where to get the support to help you do it. Stop wasting your life away and reach out to the people who want to help you. Do it today, don't wait for another distraction to come along.
wonder91

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 11:40 pm
@Butrflynet,
I havent been thinking straight at all lately i know and im not making since ethier ,i know cals are high in bagels along with cals from honey and butter.
Im crying and super depressed i hate my life and hate myself i wish i was never born i swear its true i should have never came into the world im frustrated dont know what to do ,i want to give up
0 Replies

wonder91

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 11:42 pm
Nothing to live for nothing no hope no anything ,nothing matters to weak and tired of fighting myself and recovery.
0 Replies

wonder91

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 11:43 pm
I want to give up

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:11:43