awfully thin not that thin right?

wonder91

Wed 30 Oct, 2013 02:19 pm
@vonny,
what helps with acid reflux if have no meds for it from doctor?
how can i protect myself from constant throwing up? (not purging though)
vonny

Wed 30 Oct, 2013 02:42 pm
@wonder91,
This is where you really ought to ask one of your support team for advice. Acid reflux can be caused by a lot of things - throwing up is certainly one of them - but apart from taking over-the-counter antacid meds, there isn't a lot you can do, except the usual lifestyle changes like eating a sensible diet, no cigarettes and so on.

How often do you have the acid reflux, and is it after meals or what? It could be because you aren't eating enough, or not eating regularly, or eating the wrong things - so many questions that would need answering for a health professional to be able to pin down the cause of your problem.

Please do ask, just in case it's a medical thing - you are doing so well - don't let anything get in the way of that.
0 Replies

wonder91

Sun 17 Nov, 2013 09:00 pm
I had a 5 hour low blood sugar attack basically i could not stand without gripping something or bend down without almost falling over or go down stairs without gripping rail.

I had also a metal taste in my mouth,foggy mind,short term memory (not normal for me) and wasn't able to make any sense when talking at all also i had tremors/tingling all over ,the hours before never ate and only had coffee 1 cup and tea .

I had to eat 3 sugar cookies,laft tafy and a doughnut to get my sugar up as quickly as i could so i would not go into a coma or something all happened as a very real scary suprise.
0 Replies

wonder91

Sun 17 Nov, 2013 09:00 pm
I had a 5 hour low blood sugar attack basically i could not stand without gripping something or bend down without almost falling over or go down stairs without gripping rail.

I had also a metal taste in my mouth,foggy mind,short term memory (not normal for me) and wasn't able to make any sense when talking at all also i had tremors/tingling all over ,the hours before never ate and only had coffee 1 cup and tea .

I had to eat 3 sugar cookies,laft tafy and a doughnut to get my sugar up as quickly as i could so i would not go into a coma or something all happened as a very real scary suprise.
vonny

Mon 18 Nov, 2013 05:00 am
@wonder91,
Are you diabetic? I am, and what you describe is exactly how I feel and act when I've forgotten to eat on time, or exerted myself too much, and not adjusted my diet accordingly. Or did you simply fail to eat anything for a long period of time - even non-diabetics can have low blood sugar attacks if that happens.

Really unpleasant when something like this occurs - not surprised you felt it was scary. Are you eating more regularly - and in regular contact with your medical team. They ought to help you plan out menus better - you've been doing so well lately.

Take care of yourself - we worry about you.
Woodlandsvillage

Tue 19 Nov, 2013 12:11 am
@wonder91,
Yes, This both things are mostly my father
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 19 Nov, 2013 07:02 pm
The body is full of natural chemicals swishing around and sometimes they get a little bit out of balance, triggering a mild diabetic attack even if a person is not diabetic.
It's happened to me plenty of times, I feel faint, get spots before the eyes, break out in a cold sweat and have the overpowering urge to eat, so i stuff myself with sandwiches, jam, cakes, bananas, cups of tea and stuff, and i'm right as rain in 5 minutes.
I think it happens if we have a meal that had lots of carbohydrates in it, so i find the best way to avoid trouble is to always have something sweet after the meal like a small pudding or sugary sweets to balance things out.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 19 Nov, 2013 07:16 pm
R. Fabulini. You are addressing a distressed poster who apparently has extremely serious anorexia behavior and demonstrates that with her threads including feeling suicidal. I suppose it is possible she is a put on, but I doubt it.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 19 Nov, 2013 07:19 pm
Are you saying it's a put on?
I never said that
ossobuco

Tue 19 Nov, 2013 07:21 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I certainly did not.

Go creep around somewhere else.
-3 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 19 Nov, 2013 07:27 pm
ossobuco said: @RF- "Go creep around somewhere else"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playing hard to get baby?
Hmm...i like that..Wink
0 Replies

wonder91

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:43 pm
@vonny,
I am not diabetic
0 Replies

wonder91

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:52 pm
Oss and RF +
Cut it out with the name calling I wont permit or tolerate that ,and I am getting better slowly but surely but its taking time but at least im not doing it all alone ,and I have a awesome team who is 100 % dedicated to finding out what works and what doesn't also ways they can be of better assistance and support.

I am not putting on a show for you all to decide whether or not im being a put on or not , so that being said Im truly upset towards that and ive been trough every little bit in what i put in writing ,I HATE truly Loathe liers and put ons or fakes ,had you guys been through an orphanage an are an orphan you would hate people like that with a pure hate or such .

Im also a person with strong morals /ethics that by putting on would be total murder to them but im not and im being truthful in every bit of my words I have no use whatsoever with people who fake or act a certain way in order to get attention .

I hate people who try to get attention the wrong way and would rather die then do that myself.
0 Replies

wonder91

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:58 pm
I had slept walked last night and fell and had got a big swelled bump on right side of head above right eye and slightly going down but its very tender an painful spot have to take Motrin every 4 hours for the pain.

It happened out of the blue the above ,and it scare me and my parents very much that they would have taken me to a hospital had i not woken up or responded or anything. my Psych does not have any idea what happened ethier nor the rest of anybody but im scarred by it .

And one question , why would my team want to know my disposition to medical conditions in the context of the probability of having such according to certain genes/dna. ?
ossobuco

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 08:20 pm
@wonder91,
First of all, in case you haven't figured out (it's hard from my username), I'm an older woman. I have a medical background but am no expert on all this.

I think I remember sleepwalking as an older child and sure heard about it. In my case it was down a staircase, but I didn't fall, so I get falling but that doesn't seem what you are describing.
I've also fainted recently from low blood pressure. That may be going on with you, but I've no idea.
I no longer remember all the ins and outs of diabetes, but I think that can be related which is why Vonny would ask.

As a non expert, I think that because of your generally low nutrients, perhaps including minerals, that you are subject to some possible gaps in your body working.

You know I am wanting you to get back into a diet of regular nutrients, preferably not by pills by via real food, but in any case, nutrients.
wonder91

Thu 21 Nov, 2013 11:54 pm
@ossobuco,
I know but but even so i wont tolerate people bickering to eachother best to ignore or to just respond to subject matter, and im drinking nutrition drinks and trying to eat ,today i had a small portion of stir fry ,later that day i had little few bites of egg salad an a kit kat and ensure nutrition drink .

And thats all
vonny

Fri 22 Nov, 2013 04:46 am
@wonder91,
You're doing all the right things and you have a good team supporting you - great to hear such positive news. Glad to hear that you don't have diabetes - that was just a thought.

Don't worry too much about having walked in your sleep - that's normal enough. Pity that you fell and bumped your head though - I bet that's painful, poor you! Sleepwalking can happen for all sorts of reasons, I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens too often. You don't want to have any more falls. Ask your family to listen out for you at night - or perhaps your team can suggest something that might help? It might just be that your sleep is a bit disturbed at the moment - are you having vivid dreams?

Wow - wish you hadn't mentioned KitKats - years since I had one, but I seem to remember that they tasted rather nice! Bet I buy one next time I go shopping.
0 Replies

stevem13

Mon 25 Nov, 2013 05:14 am
@vonny
You can buy KitKat from an on-line candy store too. Smile
0 Replies

wonder91

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 09:18 am
I think that the mood stabilizer i was on basically caused the fall so i reduced the dose with my nurse knowing and she was ok with it , and my period stopped after two days and unusual for me since i have a 5 day cycle always .
why is that ?
vonny

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 01:15 pm
@wonder91,
It's really good that you consult with your nurse before you do things like reducing dosage of medication, very wise of you! If it was the higher dose of your mood stabilizer that caused your fall, then let's hope it's all sorted out now, and it won't happen again now that you are on a smaller dose.

It's quite possible that changing the dosage, or even the stress caused by the fall, caused your period to be of a shorter duration than usual. Your body has been through a lot of changes in the past few months, so it isn't surprising that this has happened. Best to check this with your nurse though - always better to get a proper medical opinion if there is a nurse or doctor you can speak to.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:03:37