awfully thin not that thin right?

Butrflynet

Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:32 pm
@wonder91,
I see...

Well, I guess I'm done here. I told you before, I was not willing to participate in your harming yourself. I hope you have a healthy, happy and very long life.

wonder91

Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:33 pm
@Butrflynet,
fine ill try not take 4 ok?
wonder91

Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:16 am
@wonder91,
i promise to not take them
wonder91

Tue 1 Jan, 2013 05:02 pm
@wonder91,
i didnt take any today
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 1 Jan, 2013 05:13 pm
@wonder91,
You're kidding! Don't do that. Are you trying to kill yourself? You're at least trying to get our attention.

Never mind our attention. Talk with your parents, especially your father - who at least so far doesn't seem to be on amphetamines.

Talk with your medical resources. You are jerking us around, and we are not your medical resources. I'm not clear your doctor is either, but I'm not sure I believe you.

Keep this up and you'll spend a nice 36 hours in an emergency room and may not make it.
wonder91

Wed 2 Jan, 2013 01:27 pm
@ossobuco,
dont do what? and im in communication with my team and my doctor an the docs nurse wants me to go cold turkey on the diet pills and to eat more then one meal a day .the nurse an i talked at length about whats going on and my healthcare coordinator will be talking with my doc and i was going to young adult program at a community support program an do other actvities there possibly an im getting support from them also an a christain recovery organazation. and im waiting to hear what my doc wants me to do regarding things ill post once i hear from my doc to .and im keepinv myself busy so i can forget bout diet pills .and for now this morning till noon now i have not taken any .

im doing what i can do to get better my social worker agrees i am and im meeting with my worker next week .
ehBeth

Wed 2 Jan, 2013 01:32 pm
@wonder91,
wonder91 wrote:
im doing what i can do to get better my social worker agrees i am and im meeting with my worker next week .

that is good news

good luck - this is not easy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 2 Jan, 2013 01:40 pm
@wonder91,
"Don't do what?"

You can see what I was referring to by clicking on the mention of your screen name in light green letters just above my post. I was replying to your post.
"well i didnt talk with them missed cal l but will call if they r open tmrw and i plan on taking 4 diet pills tmrw"

Don't take four diet pills, of course.

I support you in your effort to get out of this serious health problem.
Please tell the truth at all times to your counseling/health team.
wonder91

Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:04 pm
@ossobuco,
thanks for all your guys lovely and very helpful support .To tell the truth what you guys say to me stays with me in my mind like now i catch myself saying to myself what would they say or how woyld they react to this if im i can sense bout to be stupid or self harm .clearly you guys made an impression on me .and some of you guys seem alot like me befire my mental illness an i love an super apperciate how open an honest you guys are with me ,wish my whole support system was like you all heart. much love to you all .
one question what makes withdrwal an going cold turkey easier with my diet pill quitting? its feels out of sorts an strange not having at least one today
its like i feel in a diffrent world

ughh i ate an naused what can i do ?
ossobuco

Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:47 pm
@wonder91,
Ride it out - I know it isn't easy, but a good first step. Talk with doc (or nurse) about how to combat this.

Thanks for being ok with us, wonder.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Wed 2 Jan, 2013 08:24 pm
@wonder91,
Go cold turkey by taking small steps.

If you aren't taking vitamins, replace the diet pill with a vitamin pill.

Plan your meals for the next three days. Eat three meals a day, even if those meals are just a couple bites of oatmeal and yogurt.

What will you have for breakfast? How about one packet of instant oatmeal or a cup of yogurt or half a grapefruit?

What will you have for lunch? How about a small green salad or a small bowl of soup or half a ham sandwich?

What will you have for dinner? How about some scrambled eggs? How about some fish? Add a couple spoonfuls of vegetables.

If you make it past those three days without taking a diet pill and you've had at least 3 small meals per day, pat yourself on the back and then plan your meals for the next 3 days. Keep doing that, 3 days at a time. Before you know it, you won't be thinking about diet pills, and you'll be eating healthy food in healthy quantities.

When you've done it for 6 days, keep planning your meals, but also add 15 minutes of exercise to each of your next 3 days. Walk around the block 1 time, take your dog to the dog park and walk around the park with your dog. If the weather is bad, go to the mall and do a lap around the mall. When you go shopping, walk up and down each aisle of the store, even if you don't buy anything on each aisle. Try to add another 15 minutes of exercise to each day for a total of 30 minutes. Take rest breaks when you need it, but make sure you get in that exercise time.

I have a similar problem as yours, except mine is on the opposite end of the spectrum. Instead of going cold turkey from diet pills, I am going cold turkey from overeating. I'm making similar changes in my life by planning and eating three meals each day, measuring my portions, eating healthy food and not skipping meals, taking vitamins and increasingly adding exercise to each of my days. I've lost 10 pounds so far and am up to being able to walk around the dog park 2 times each day. I still have a long way to go.

Maybe we can do this thing together.

Are you in?
wonder91

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 10:16 am
@Butrflynet,
yea i wish i had a dog but ours died in 06 of Nov 2011 but im in .i got sick from no diet pills and i threw up chili and acid an etc it looked oily sev times i threw up and had nausea an bad headache an hmy heart pitter platters deeply every so often .feel better after rest
Butrflynet

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 11:16 am
@wonder91,
It wasn't the lack of diet pills that made you vomit.

Your stomach wasn't used to food, especially spicy and acidic food like chili.

You'll need to go slow for a few days with small amounts of bland food, just as if you were recovering from the flu. Let your body get used to having food again.

Start with plain toast, maybe chicken noodle soup, or some slices of apple.

Did you start taking some vitamins yet? That will help with your heart pitter patters and strength. Your body may also need some potassium. When you feel up to it, eat a banana or a plain baked potato they are both high in potassium and low in calories. You may also be anemic from a lack of iron. Drinking some fresh orange juice will help with that. This is why it is important that you start taking those vitamin pills. It will make your body healthier without having to eat large amounts of food to do so.
Butrflynet

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 11:26 am
@wonder91,
Quote:
yea i wish i had a dog but ours died in 06 of Nov 2011 but im in .

This is great! What would you like to do first? How about planning your 3 meals a day for the next 3 days?

Friday:

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Saturday:

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Sunday:

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

As for me, today I took a multi-vitamin pill, a vitamin B complex supplement, a calcium and vitamin D pill and some co-q-10.

For breakfast I had one packet of oatmeal with blueberries and a glass of skim milk. I'm planning to have a high-protein meal replacement shake for lunch and for dinner, I'm fixing some salmon and fresh steamed spinach.

For exercise today, I'll be raking up leaves in the back yard. There are probably about 6 garbage bags worth of leaves on the ground and that will take me several hours to finish.
wonder91

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 11:28 am
@Butrflynet,
ive never gotten ill from chili even if my body wasnt used to food so it cant be that and ill start with vitamin pill but will have to eat with it ughhh
0 Replies

wonder91

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 06:32 pm
@Butrflynet,
my doc made me make a pact with her that i wont misuse otc or prescription meds an also if i get sick need to drink water and eat soft foods and she wants me to also update her
Butrflynet

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 07:28 pm
@wonder91,
I'm glad you are in contact with your doctor and that she basically confirmed what I suggested to you.

How are you doing on your menu planning? What are you going to have for breakfast tomorrow along with your vitamin pill?

I did way too much today raking up the leaves in the back yard and can hardly move right now. I suspect I will be taking it easy tomorrow to give my back a chance to recover a bit. I have to learn to pace myself better until I get some more of this weight off me so I don't keep re-injuring my back.

What method do you use for updating your doctor? Do you speak to her in person, on the phone or via email? How frequently will you be checking in with her?

She's right about drinking water and eating soft foods. When you vomit and don't replace those lost fluids, you become dehydrated. Eating soft foods makes your digestion system not have to work so hard while it is getting used to food again.
Butrflynet

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 07:39 pm
@wonder91,
By the way, did you tell your doctor about all the symptoms you've been describing here on A2K? If so, what did she have to say about it?
0 Replies

wonder91

Mon 7 Jan, 2013 10:20 am
@Butrflynet,
hi srry been awhile .i usally have yougrt or something soft an smooth with pill and then she bascially said the above to symptoms i discribed and im compltely off with diet pills but i cheat once in awhile .ive lost 4 pounds recently an one of my pants keep sliding down which it used to be snug
Butrflynet

Mon 7 Jan, 2013 01:13 pm
@wonder91,
Quote:
im compltely off with diet pills but i cheat once in awhile

What does this mean? You either are "completely" off the diet pills or you aren't because you cheat once in awhile.

I get the impression you do not wish to participate in making changes in the way you feed your body and that you are still very proud of the unhealthy weight loss you are forcing upon your body.

Unless you can convince me otherwise, I once again and going to stop participating in your effort to keep harming yourself.

You need help from professionals, and should probably be hospitalized.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:35:48