awfully thin not that thin right?

wonder91

Sat 30 Nov, 2013 07:39 pm
Yes I have been in contact with team and working closely with them .
vonny

Sun 1 Dec, 2013 07:30 am
bump
0 Replies

vonny

bummp
0 Replies

vonny

bbump
0 Replies

vonny

Sun 1 Dec, 2013 07:31 am
@wonder91,
You are doing very well! Very Happy
wonder91

Sun 1 Dec, 2013 11:29 pm
@vonny,
thanks Smile and im also drinking a nutrition drinks to
vonny

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 02:37 pm
@wonder91,
I'm proud of you - and you should be proud of yourself! You've done a lot to help yourself this year - every step you take towards getting over your problems is a step towards being happier and healthier. Good girl Very Happy
wonder91

Wed 11 Dec, 2013 11:14 pm
Its frustarting my body at night wants food so badly at night that im getting up 3/4 times ravenous an till i eat usally cant rest but no appetite in the daytime wonder why ? My nurse thinks it due to my body knowing it needs food more food then im eating and so its my bodys way to survive an keep me alive.

I got a volunteer interview next Tues,for a computer tutor.
I cant bring myself to eat during day and i lodst weight to
wonder91

Wed 11 Dec, 2013 11:14 pm
@vonny,
Thanks vonny !
0 Replies

vonny

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 04:53 am
@wonder91,
Hard to accept that our minds can work independently from our bodies at times, but it's good that you are intelligent enough to understand that it does happen, and why. Now it is up to you to get over this 'glitch' in your recovery, and work with your nurse to find some coping strategy. You'll do it - you've done brilliantly well so far, achieving a lot, and you are capable of fighting these urges.

The body needs to rest at night - you won't make a healthy recovery if you don't allow it to do so. Never say 'can't' - as in 'can't bring myself to eat during the day' - you can do just about anything if you set your mind to it. I have every confidence in your ability to get round this somehow - it won't be easy, but nothing you have achieved so far has been easy - this is one more step to recovery, and you can take it. Let your team help you on this - they want the best for you. We all do.

The volunteer interview sounds interesting - you must be good to even be considered. I hope you get some sleep before then, and get you daily eating pattern back on track. Good luck!

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:52:14