awfully thin not that thin right?

wonder91

Fri 16 Aug, 2013 12:01 am
@wonder91,
I am safe and wont hurt or kill me just thoughts
Butrflynet

Fri 16 Aug, 2013 11:42 am
@wonder91,
These are the times when it is important for you to reach out to your therapist and other members of your team. If you don't tell them what is going on and how you are feeling, they can't help you help yourself to get through it.

Trying to do it by yourself can be very lonely and not very successful. You've got a whole team of people ready to help you, they're just waiting for you to call on them.

You're feeling wonky because you are at a point where only you can help you. You have to choose whether to keep wallowing in your illness or allow yourself to ask for help and then follow the advice rather than continue to fight against it. Make those calls, tell them what you are feeling, tell them you want their help and will allow them to take control of your health to help you have a much happier life.

We're cheering for you and want to see you push through this. It gets so much easier on the other side when you aren't fighting against everything.
0 Replies

vonny

Fri 16 Aug, 2013 12:04 pm
@wonder91,
What Butrflynet says is right, it is important to reach out to your therapist and any other member of your team who can help you.

I shan't add anything to what she says, except to confirm that we are here to support you. Cheering you on!
0 Replies

corleoneways

Sat 17 Aug, 2013 05:06 am
I agree with most of the people over here that taking diet pills is totally unsafe for health. Instead you should focus on doing exercises or workouts at home. Try to eat nutritious foods to gain weight.
0 Replies

wonder91

Tue 20 Aug, 2013 09:08 pm
I am trying to resolve disputes between my team and I and I had a day or two ago a sucide attempt but ok now and see my nurse tomorrow i believe
Butrflynet

Tue 20 Aug, 2013 09:22 pm
@wonder91,
You've got a bright future, kiddo. Please allow yourself time to experience it.

wonder91

Tue 20 Aug, 2013 09:27 pm
@Butrflynet,
I have a depressing non existent future.
Sad
vonny

Wed 21 Aug, 2013 02:13 am
@wonder91,
We've all felt like that at times, wonder, but life has a funny way of getting better - often quite unexpectedly. You've had a bad time, and things don't look too good right now, but believe me - life can and will improve for you if you give it half a chance. We're all here to support you - you have a team of professional helpers - please try to look on life with more optimism. Things will get better ...
0 Replies

wonder91

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 04:27 pm
Im feeling weak and heavy ness and jello like all over and tire easily and fast and get easily cold
ossobuco

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 04:57 pm
@wonder91,
I am hoping you climb out of this, wonder. You don't seem to connect that your fear of being fat has catapulted you into this very serious problem.
Still, you type to us - please type to your doctors.

Please call your doctors.
wonder91

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 05:39 pm
@ossobuco,
I did already have to wait for responce
ossobuco

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 05:54 pm
@wonder91,
Ok, good. I'm rooting for you - I hope you know that.

I don't know about emergency rooms where you are, but as I understand them, they are problematic (for good reasons), and set patients in various categories re urgency.

I think you need big help and I don't, by your posts, see you trying to get help - but I hope you do.

Please ask for help.
wonder91

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 05:58 pm
@ossobuco,
I have an ACT team
ossobuco

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 06:02 pm
@wonder91,
I don't know anything about that -

http://www.actassociation.org/actModel/

but hang in there.
wonder91

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 06:04 pm
@ossobuco,
Its a professional team treating mental illl ness intense outpatient. Im trying to eat now cause im shaky in hands and weak
ossobuco

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 06:11 pm
@wonder91,
I understand.

I posted a thread on a new treatment here on a2k. I figure it will annoy you - but it sounds right to me.

I'll try to find that thread. Back in a bit. I don't want to scare you by it, just recent information.

http://able2know.org/topic/222853-1
wonder91

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 07:23 pm
@ossobuco,
Just ate now
ossobuco

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 07:38 pm
@wonder91,
All right, good - but I still wish you would have people with experience in all this watching you. I take it you are in a dire situation. I get it that you don't - but wish you have better help.

on the other hand, I feel like a tool, fed by a prompter.

I'll stop.

In either case, be well.
0 Replies

wonder91

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 01:44 pm
My medical coordinator told me to eat more and drink more water and to not excercise to burn calories
vonny

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 02:41 pm
@wonder91,
Oh wonder, please do as your medical coordinator says. You need to follow a few simple instructions like eating more and drinking water, resting to build up your reserves of energy. You want to lead a happier and fuller life, please try to help yourself, just a little.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 10:31:57