awfully thin not that thin right?

wonder91

Sat 26 Jan, 2013 04:56 pm
@wonder91,
today had ate a wrap
wonder91

Mon 28 Jan, 2013 08:53 am
@wonder91,
had a low blood suger attack im ok now luck has it my brain was up to par .i try to have a boost nutritoin drink onceca day i had 2 things to eat yesterday wrap an pretsel chips with hummus
0 Replies

wonder91

Mon 28 Jan, 2013 03:36 pm
my doc wants me to eat 2 meals a day but i dont know how im going to do it though my body just doesnt give me cues ughh but she prefers i eat 3 meals an 2 snacks a day .im waiting to see what my therapist thinks and wants me to do any ideas?
Butrflynet

Mon 28 Jan, 2013 04:34 pm
@wonder91,
Don't wait for cues from your body. Set up a regular routine schedule for your two meals, say one at 8 am and another at 4 pm every day. Every day at those times, you will eat something, even if it is just a small quantity, regardless of what cues you are getting from your body. For your morning meal, get some packets of instant oatmeal and fix one each day for your breakfast. For your evening meal, get some slices of ham, turkey or beef from the grocery store and wrap a slice around a small chunk of cheese or hard boiled egg.

After a while add in one snack time at noon, and a week or so later, add in a second snack time at 8 pm. Those snacks don't need to be anything more than half an orange, a banana or a small bag of peanuts.

Your meals and snacks should be large enough to give your metabolism something to fuel your body with so it isn't damaging your heart muscle and other body muscles by robbing them to feed itself.

If some days you really don't feel like eating a meal, cut it in half and eat only half of it. Eat the other half at one of your scheduled snack times.
0 Replies

wonder91

Mon 28 Jan, 2013 06:57 pm
talked to my doc about it all and bascially she says my body does not know which end is up and previously i had stopped consumming as much carbs as i used to and also cut out to much suger an junk food out.Also dehyrated i beileve .

and i ate a lil of dinner mashed pototatoes and corn .my doc wants me to do high protein foods and then progress to longer digestive foods then build from there (whyyy???)

and said i can drink boost spaced out not all at once
wonder91

Thu 31 Jan, 2013 06:47 am
its improving slowly now my body gets hungry before bed weroid why is that? but appetite comming back
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 31 Jan, 2013 10:54 am
@wonder91,
An advisor said you cut out too much junk food?
C'mon.
wonder91

Thu 31 Jan, 2013 11:29 am
@ossobuco,
?im lost
yes i did cut junk food out
wonder91

Thu 31 Jan, 2013 05:27 pm
my mental health clinic is screwing us over with making us pay money for their mistake caused me to self harm i regret doing it Sad i cut open my gums on both sides of a extracted tooth site.i bled but now its not bleeding
my place where i had it done want me to come in so they can see if there is any damage etc but it doesnt hurt an not infected so dont think i need to go
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 31 Jan, 2013 05:42 pm
@wonder91,
I misread.
Your posts aren't easy to read but you did not say what I thought you did.
wonder91

Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:13 pm
@ossobuco,
sorry lol sometimes my mind works faster then i can type loll srry. btw my appetite is back mostly stronger at night i dont know why .and my body refuses to let me me sleep without eating first why ohhh why ?!???!! and ive been in contact wuth Bulgarian mentor shes such a sweetheart shes learning up on how to help with my issues its very sweet of her Smile
and i see my counselor on the 6th of Feb. much love to all

ps im working on abstaining from self harming an a friend i met in a the hospital once when i was on a 72 hr hold wants me to txt her before i self harm. shes a cutter herself and has a drinking problem as do i .
ossobuco

Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:18 pm
@wonder91,
Ok, good.

Love to you from me. I'm no kind of savior (hah) but hand holding in my way.
wonder91

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 10:00 pm
@ossobuco,
thanks I appreciate it :-) I'm drinking again yesterday had two malt coolers with 3.2 alc and was out like a light same today oh Ive lost weight my mom thinks down to a size 2
ehBeth

Mon 4 Feb, 2013 05:55 pm
@wonder91,
Oh dear. That isn't great news.

Have you reached out to your mentor?
wonder91

Mon 4 Feb, 2013 08:55 pm
@ehBeth,
yeah I reached out to my doc an team an mentors an AA
0 Replies

wonder91

Mon 4 Feb, 2013 08:59 pm
@ehBeth,
oddly enough I'm loosing weight despite things i could eat junk food an still loose weight lately
Sturgis

Mon 4 Feb, 2013 10:20 pm
@wonder91,
Quote:
oddly enough I'm loosing weight despite things i could eat junk food an still loose weight lately

I did the same thing when I was drinking and you've expressed some problems getting free from the clutches of alcohol.

By the time I gave up the gin I was down to a frightening 102 pounds. At 5'5" that is not a good weight. In early sobriety I still had trouble putting the weight back on and had to consult with a doctor, which may be the best path for you as well.

0 Replies

wonder91

Mon 18 Feb, 2013 10:02 pm
Hi all update
I'm not drinking been sober for awhile ,24/7 actively sucidal. Not been able to sleep for now 2 weeks .im not eating at all been six days since I ate last
My body is starting to eat its own muscle now it seems
Beliteweight

Wed 20 Feb, 2013 04:40 am
@Lustig Andrei,
in my View there is nothing to worry until and unless you are good in health. Being green in health conditions and maintaining a consistency in that is enough for feeling good about own self.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Wed 20 Feb, 2013 01:42 pm
@wonder91,
I have no reaction to this news other than to continue to tell you to seek immediate medical help.

It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to live and, if you choose to live, whether or not you want it to be a good quality of life.

You know what you need to do. You need to ask your family and local support group for the help you want.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:32:40