awfully thin not that thin right?

wonder91

Mon 7 Jan, 2013 02:45 pm
@Butrflynet,
look ive been offf an on them .and im sick and to be expected i act the way i do though not an excuse though i want to get better but my body digusts me greatly if it werent for my body i would have been better sooner
Butrflynet

Mon 7 Jan, 2013 05:25 pm
@wonder91,
You need help from professionals. You won't find the help you need on an internet forum.
0 Replies

wonder91

Fri 18 Jan, 2013 01:21 pm
im going to see my doc today to discuss my self harm ex taking old pills ,od,2capfuls of sodium flouride mouthwash.
and my doc is thinking i need to be on a 72 hr hold in order to be closely mointered .and keep safe will discuss that as well .but my dad is making me eat cantalope in mornings and one cup of coffee a day my parents dispense my pills prescribed but if they forget i do it myself .i now have a new therapist she is part of the dbt program .i have an appt on the 23 rd .just to update you all
ossobuco

Fri 18 Jan, 2013 01:31 pm
@wonder91,
Thank you for posting this, wonder. I'm heartened to hear of the changes, and, yes, go for the 72 hour thing, it's a good idea for assessment.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 18 Jan, 2013 01:33 pm
@wonder91,
Wishing you all the very best wonder91.

I understand this is not an easy process.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Fri 18 Jan, 2013 02:22 pm
@wonder91,
Mmmmm, I love cantaloupe. Good to hear about the new therapist. I think it will be an improvement for you.

The 72-hour hold sounds like a good opportunity for you to start over with some good nutritional guidance and ways to keep your body healthy.

I'm relieved to hear that your father is getting more involved. Not so sure the coffee is a good idea considering the symptoms you've described over the last couple of months. What about a decaffeinated coffee?

Keep us posted on your progress.
wonder91

Sun 20 Jan, 2013 09:30 am
@Butrflynet,
Hey All Smile
well i am trying to have 1 cup of coffee a day and she didnt admit me ,im eating once a day .and stopped diet pills.And i have a slavic christian mentor ,my origin southern slavic(Bulgarian).a good adult is keepin a eye on me
ehBeth

Sun 20 Jan, 2013 09:36 am
@wonder91,
Good morning wonder91. It sounds like you've got a mentor who could be very helpful for you - it is nice to have something in common.

Good luck.

Enjoy your coffee Very Happy
wonder91

Sun 20 Jan, 2013 10:22 pm
@ehBeth,
i realized i have many bruises random bruises and i can fit in child size dancewear an size 0 pants
wonder91

Tue 22 Jan, 2013 10:25 am
@wonder91,
ok update.......
well my excercise addiction is getting out of hand to the point of excercising even through pain an soreness.im stuck trying to stop honestly but not sure how and what to do.
ehBeth

Tue 22 Jan, 2013 10:57 am
@wonder91,
Have you been in touch with your mentor?
wonder91

Tue 22 Jan, 2013 11:23 am
@ehBeth,
i just need to reply to her email an all .but now im relaxing and very sore and in pain might have to take advil and a hot shower which usally relaxes my muscles an me.
im going to have a nutrional drink to replace what has been lost.also my doc has said decrease excercise and to come in to see her but only thing is im very busy this week and have to see her next week waiting to hear from her

also talked with my therapist and she wants me try overturning the mind and do radical appectance and i see her tmrw
ossobuco

Tue 22 Jan, 2013 08:12 pm
@wonder91,
Stop it, you are in trouble. At the least you are are trying to exercise when your body stores are way down because of your poor eating habits.

The new therapist sounds smarter.
wonder91

Wed 23 Jan, 2013 12:49 pm
@ossobuco,
Well i saw my therapist and shes alot like me its creepy and she gave me her extension to bypass reception .She wants me to cut back alot my alcohol use an drug use. i also wrote her bout me having lost weight -3 pounds etc and about my ed intense also about hallcinate .Also i stopped excercise
ehBeth

Wed 23 Jan, 2013 12:51 pm
@wonder91,
It sounds like you have a therapist you are finding things in common with. That could be a very good thing.

Keep up your communications with her.

It's a good thing Very Happy
wonder91

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 12:30 pm
@ehBeth,
yea i agree .well im very nervous bout a tooth extraction and esp people i dont know well so i had my primary care doc coordinate with them whichs calms me.i wouldnt have asked my doc if i had not felt safe or trust her.tooth extraction tmrw and they want me to eat before 8 am then i would need to be on a fast.im already rearing to do stuff after
wonder91

Fri 25 Jan, 2013 05:19 pm
@wonder91,
got my tooth extracted went better then i thought it would and my doc wants me on a soft food diet with a littlr protein and dairy so foruth also said a boost might help
ossobuco

Fri 25 Jan, 2013 05:31 pm
@wonder91,
Good re all that.
wonder91

Sat 26 Jan, 2013 10:06 am
@ossobuco,
yea im not eating only had a smothiee fri(extraction date) an throught and they told me to fast on fri .my body doesnt get hungry anymore like i dont even know when my body truly is hungry
wonder91

Sat 26 Jan, 2013 01:25 pm
@wonder91,
i dont know why but my sisters dog stopped eating much an wont eat much if her owners fed her.but she always always eats for me /and she growls to protect me .i dk why but its cool.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 01:03:13