So hard to watch my grandchildren being treated wrong .

NRL1227

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 10:58 pm
My daughter is using drugs and has a 2 yr old and 5 year old the 5 yr old hers sent to her room for hours if she does anything wrong but her 2 yr old brother does bad things and nothing happens my granddaughter is acting out from
Frustration and The school wanted to put her in a bully program and have social worker talk to her so my daughter took her out of school. I live 6 hours away and I just about raised my five year old grand daughter her first year of life and then my daughter would not let me see her or my two year old grandson until recently after 5 yrs I was allowed to go visit. All prior to me going to visit when she was on phone with me for hours all she did was complain how bad they were and how she can't take it I told her I would help when I come to visit. She punishes my grand daughter who is 5 by locking her in her room for hours and by taking food away their dad is in army and when he is home he hits them with a belt. While I was there my grand daughter clung to me and if she heard her mom coming she would run to a chair. Her mom did not like that the kids were wanting to sit with me and hold my hand so she told them they are not allowed and accused me of trying to make them love me more and I wasn't . After the 6 hour drive and me not being healthy I had planned on staying a few days and she agreed I did arts and crafts with them and read to them and they just loved the attention but my daughter told me I had to leave and said I was only invited to stay a few hours and I barged in and invaded her privacy she told the kids in front of me that as soon as we get rid of her I am going to take you both to have so much fun you will never remember grandma again they were crying as I packed my things and the kids were crying please don't leave grandma. I realized when I was there that all this time I had been mailing them some clothes and cards with money in them and some cute things and they knew nothing about any of it when I asked my grand daughter and when she does one little thing wrong she looses one week of dessert which is jello and has to stay in her room for hours and her brother spits at his mother and hits her and she does nothing unless she looses her temper and she did when we were out in public and took him in the bathroom and as she called it beat his ass and I could hear him screaming it broke my heart. She was so cruel to me also when we were in the car she told me she wants me out I was upset and getting out of her car I fell due to I have naropothy in my feet and legs and as I was laying a ground she walked right by me with the kids they were worried for me and she said to them she is a nut don't even look at her and she went in her house and shut the door. She threw me out of her home in front of those kids and she said get a good look at her now because you both will never see her again . I can't stop thinking of those babies and how they have to live she cares only about her self and her body . When she was pregnant with my grandson who is two she was using cocaine and he was born addicted and had to go through withdrawl. CPS was involved and she went to rehab but she is back again to using pain med , adderal, Zanex and I don't know what else. She lives with the blinds down no sunlight allowed in and no tv or radio on and there is no mess allowed to be made I brought some arts and crafts to do and she would not allow them in the house . She removed my granddaughter from kindergarten and says she will be home schooling her now she gets no escape from this craziness if I make a phone call she will know it was me and will retaliate in a bad way that is how she is . She has always been abusive to me if I say anything she doesn't like she makes me beg for another chance and then stays out of my life for 6 or more months. I have Xmas gifts for the kids and I don't know what to do I know she won't give them to them I asked her if I could say merry Christmas to them and she said no phone calls ever again end of conversation. What can I do to help these innocent angel babies who held on to my leg as she was making me go and they were saying grandma dont go and she said to them both no dessert for 2 weeks . I am so upset and my hurt is hurting for them
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 987 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 05:50 am
@NRL1227,
Sue for grandparental rights or at least visitation.
0 Replies