Bush makes plea to supporters.

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 08:50 pm
Although I am not a Golden Beau, this letter found it's way to me through my friend Jonathan in New York City.

Joe

Lululand, Texas) (Saturday, March 7, 2004)
For immediate release (Limited to contributors on the Golden Beaus List)

A Message from George and Dick.

Hey there, Golden Beaus,

I wanted to have a word with all of ya'll but I can't get all ya'll on the phone at the same time, so this letter will have to do the trick. You know things are going to get hot pretty quick and I'm not talking about the weather in West Texas, I'm talking about the my campaign for re-election. Now the thing is we hired a bunch of smart people to do the videos, did you see the first one with all the flags and the Trade Center rubble? It was great, wasn't it? Didn't have to make a single point, just a lot of hand wringing and flag waving, just great.

The only thing is see, if things in the economy don't turn around pretty quick, I mean like yesterday, me and Dick are history. We're sunk like punks, we're going to get our ass whipped like a step-child. Okay?

Just so we're clear on this, you Golden Beaus and I have a deal, I get you the most massive tax cuts ever and you are supposed to take some of that green out of your crammed bank accounts and hire some folks at something better than minimum wage.

So, here's where we are, you got the money, so where in heck are my goddam employment numbers??? I know Big Ed and several others said they was going to start working something up last September, (at the meeting at the beach house with Dick) but that's months ago and still nothing. I mean nothing, last month I got about six governor's to hire a total of 21,000 folks to work in their unemployment offices, meanwhile the private sector, that's you guys, brought in zero. Zero!! I got to tell you friends that ain't going to cut it.

So, you know what needs to happen, so let's get it done and fast. I want about 400, 000 jobs this month and next, so get off those fat wallets and do it.

Very Truly Yours,
George

Listen, if you don't come through we've got about 3,000 IRS agents looking for raises, and if we're going to fall, we'll cut your nuts off as we go down, got it?
Very Truly Yours,
Dick
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 752 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Umbagog

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 09:01 pm
It's nice to know government has expanded again.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 09:08 pm
Laughing

I feel lucky to have found this source...
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 09:17 pm
Is truth really stranger than fiction, hmmmm...
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:55 am
LOL, its so close to the truth, it's hard to believe it's made up.
0 Replies