Robert Novak should be indicted now!!!

pistoff

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 03:25 am
SEC. 601. <50 U.S.C. 421> (c) Whoever, in the course of a pattern of activities intended to identify and expose covert agents and with reason to believe that such activities would impair or impede the foreign intelligence activities of the United States, discloses any information that identifies an individual as a covert agent to any individual not authorized to receive classified information, knowing that the information disclosed so identifies such individual and that the United States is taking affirmative measures to conceal such individual's classified intelligence relationship to the United States, shall be fined under title 18, United States Code, or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/laws/iipa.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 586 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 06:44 am
Yeah, and Geo. W. Bush should be impeached. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for either event to transpire in the near (or distant) future.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 06:50 am
Quote:
Yeah, and Geo. W. Bush should be impeached. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for either event to transpire in the near (or distant) future.

ditto

Although we should not give up the fight it seems as if some portions of the American public is powerless.

meanwhile Martha Stewart goes to jail. Its like seeing my aunt go to jail or something.
0 Replies

Umbagog

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 12:34 pm
The fact that Novak is singing songs and laughing about it should be a great big ARISTOCRAT warning to Americans everywhere. There is more than one way to say, "Let them eat cake!"
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 05:06 pm
Hmm...
I read about that little get together of the elites. What an insult to us cititzens!!!

Makes me wonder if the Posecutors and invstigators found it amusing.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 05:31 pm
Novak is scum.
Novak Mocks self at DC Media Bash

What a piece of sheeit this guy is

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/03/10/politics/main503388.shtml?cm...
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 05:54 pm
Not holding my breath but....
it seems that there are still honest people in Amerika. Perhaps, there will be justice on this case. I am hoping this leads right to the Pres. & VP.

Subpoena list

March 6, 2004

A federal grand jury has subpoenaed White House records on administration contacts with more than two dozen journalists and news media outlets in a special investigation into the improper leak of a covert CIA official's identity to columnist Robert Novak last July. They include:

Robert Novak, "Crossfire," "Capital Gang" and the Chicago Sun-Times

Knut Royce and Timothy M. Phelps, Newsday

Walter Pincus, Richard Leiby, Mike Allen, Dana Priest and Glenn Kessler, The Washington Post

Matthew Cooper, John Dickerson, Massimo Calabresi, Michael Duffy and James Carney, Time magazine

Evan Thomas, Newsweek

Andrea Mitchell, "Meet the Press," NBC

Chris Matthews, "Hardball," MSNBC

Tim Russert, Campbell Brown, NBC

Nicholas D. Kristof, David E. Sanger and Judith Miller, The New York Times

Greg Hitt and Paul Gigot, The Wall Street Journal

John Solomon, The Associated Press

Jeff Gannon, Talon News
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 07:11 am
pistoff, have you heard about this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1060395.htm
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 03:31 pm
Court seeks Air Force One phone records
Yes, I read about that @ AlterNet. I will keep up with the story to see if they are ever actually obtained. If so, that should make interesting info. It would be good if the Senate obtained records of calls on the day before and the day of 911, as well.
0 Replies