The ability of love 1

adustu

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 09:19 am
The society is full of pressure. Sometimes I feel I can hardly bear it. And I need the support from a dear one. Only love can support me to get over it. But I nearly lost my love because I was greedy about it. Just before I was about to ruin everything connecting us, his words saved me. "I will miss you." He said, "why did you ask? I won't answer. If I answered, it would only add your pain......But yes, I will miss you." Then I realized the things I was about to ruin would cause irreparable hurt to two hearts and lives.
A second ago, I felt I had to win, but now I'm willing to be humble, to cherish, and to work harder. A second ago, he seemed not worth pursuing any more, but now he is worth millions of millions. Because it is not just blessed of him to be loved by me, but blessed of me to love him.
And to love him can charge me the positive power to handle with outside world. I love him, I should be grateful. Because loving him can make me healthier and stronger.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 716 • Replies: 0
No top replies