Interior Designing - Need some help with designing My Bedroom?

Sat 10 Nov, 2012 06:18 am
I have recently changed my place and I have a bedroom which is in total mess. Me and my wife have decided to do the interior designing ourself and do it ourself from scratch? I need some theme ideas and whatever help you people can throw about the furniture I can put in, the lighting system which will go great, etc?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 18 • Views: 2,633 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed

jespah

Sat 10 Nov, 2012 09:41 am
@henryjackman,
We have no idea about your taste, the climate, etc. Yes, climate, for if it's cold there, you'll need insulated curtains, yes?

Wood floor? Rug? Carpet?

See where I'm going with this?
0 Replies

jyoti1269

Wed 14 Nov, 2012 03:07 am
@henryjackman,
Please tell me where you live in. Also post a photo of you bedroom so that I can suggest you interiors for your bedroom and tell your budget and taste - modern,traditional etc.

Although it is very difficult to suggest interiors without seeing your bedroom, but still I can tell you whatever you can do to make your room look awesome.
You can have tiling on a wall of your room. It looks gorgeous. Construct simple false-ceiling with tray light. It will give your room a modern and cozy look. You can take ideas for designing your bedroom from the net. I hope this helps
0 Replies

vincentverges

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:01 am
@henryjackman,
Our bedrooms are intimate and personal place where we get comfort sleep, beyond bed skirts and bolsters, see how great design decisions turn into great design ideas.
0 Replies

Oliverbnt

Wed 9 Jan, 2013 11:43 pm
i have not idea for this.. thank you.
0 Replies

josejcapers

Thu 10 Jan, 2013 05:42 am
@henryjackman,
Honestly, I don't care where you live. If its okay for you and your wife to spend a couple of nights in the living room, you can start doing everything from scratch.

I have done interiors for most of the rooms in the house we are currently living in. If you have no much idea about choosing proper color palettes and ideas, do search in 'Pinterest,' (Because that's what I do, when i run out of ideas.)

But its always good to come up with some good creative ideas on your own, cos you are one who is going to live there. Hope everything goes well, post some pictures after you start, maybe you will start getting come criticisms and suggestions.
0 Replies

millerdavid786

Wed 6 Mar, 2013 12:09 am
@henryjackman,
Hi henryjackman !
You can design your bedroom adding furniture, curtains, lighting, paint your wall with beautiful color combination, add tiles on floor, carpets, rugs, home accessories like artificial plants, artificial statues etc.... good luck
0 Replies

edwardgordy

Fri 26 Apr, 2013 07:47 am
Now a days, finding amazing ideas for designing a bedroom is no longer a difficult task as there are several websites available that provides best and creative ideas for bedroom designing. People should hire a professional interior designer to have an attractive bed room design.
0 Replies

richardtale

Thu 2 May, 2013 04:20 am
Thanks everyone for sharing great ideas...very helpful
lovesinteriors

Thu 10 Oct, 2013 05:44 am
@richardtale,
I think you were all very helpful with the original poster, I wonder if he's seen your replies???

I have a different question, hoping you can give me some advice, also about my bedroom.

I am not normally stuck for ideas with color, because to be honest there are only a few colors that I truly like - red, burgundy, russet etc., fall colors I absolutely love.

I recently had my decorator paper my bedroom walls in broad striped wallpaper, only two shades of grey, one mid grey, the other stripe darker grey, this paper is right round the room. The room is in attick room, quite large, and at the moment has a laminated floor which due to cost I will have to keep meantime (but dislike) eventually I'll put a carpet in there.

My question is this, apart from strong deep colors such as those I've mentioned above, can any of you think of another color co-ordination that I can put in my bedroom - my furniture is white.

I would be most grateful to you for suggestions.
0 Replies