H2O MAN

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 02:03 pm

David Petraeus Resigns From CIA

Quote:
Apparently, Petraeus has cited an extra-marital affair as one of the contributing factors.

Apparently...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,184 • Replies: 18
No top replies

contrex

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 02:14 pm
Was it with a female Marine ex-Al-Qaeda prisoner?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 02:46 pm

How does the tag "Conservative Hysteria" apply?

Why don't you just tag it 'Racist' and move on...
contrex

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 03:37 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
Why don't you just tag it 'Racist' and move on...

Why, is he "colored" as you guys call it? He looks pretty white to me. Or is it you that is?

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 06:01 pm
@contrex,
What makes you think "us guys" call black men colored? Have you been reading cheap detective fiction from the 1950s?
Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 06:06 pm
By the way, Patraeus is the son of an American woman and a Dutch refugee. Waterboy just brought up racism because he's an idiot, which i suspect you already knew.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 06:26 pm
there must be some mental illness explanation for the elite getting so puritanical over sex, as they mismanage the nation in general and ******* over all of the other classes as well as our kids in particular.....
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 08:26 pm
Set is such an under informed dolt.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 08:27 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Drunk

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 06:41 am

PETRAEUS RESIGNS:
Extramarital Affair Uncovered by FBI
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 07:15 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

What makes you think "us guys" call black men colored? Have you been reading cheap detective fiction from the 1950s?

I think I may have meant "people of color", which conveniently and economically applies to the darker Latinos, Chinese, Indian, Arabs, etc. In this regard, what about Sicilians, many of whom are, as Dennis Hopper's character observed in "True Romance", quite dark?

Setanta

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 07:42 am
@contrex,
I believe that Dennis Hopper's character specifically said that "your grandmothers f***** n******--or words to that effect. That's one of the best motion pictures i've ever seen, very clever.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 09:14 am
Love the title Laughing

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/1110_broadwell2_20121110_094807.jpg
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 10:11 am
Do you suppose h2oMan is from Sicily?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 10:19 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I believe that Dennis Hopper's character specifically said that "your grandmothers f***** n******--or words to that effect. That's one of the best motion pictures i've ever seen, very clever.

Way back in 1994 I met up for a beer with a pal who you would call an arthouse movie buff. (French, Italian, etc) I mainly like them too but I don't make a thing of it. He asked me what I had seen recently and I said "True Romance by Tarantino". He laughed and said "Why do you watch that trash?". I said that he must have seen it to know it was trash, and he eventually admitted that he hadn't actually seen it, or any other Tarantino movies. I told him if he went to see True Romance and didn't like it I'd buy a whole evening of beers the following week. He went, and then went again the next day (!) and in the bar the next time I didn't have to buy all the beers BUT I had to put up with him quoting lines from the film and laughing immoderately. That Hopper scene prominently featured. Oh did I mention he is black?

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 07:51 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

Because it's so damn ubiquitous, it's universally applicable.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 10:05 am

Petraeus will testify
0 Replies

Phoenixix

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 07:34 am
@H2O MAN,
Thanks Setanta for your most amusing info that the resigned CIA chief Patraeus is 'the son of an American woman and a Dutch refugee'. Do you mean he owes his present troubles to this blood mixture? LOL
Frankly, I'd rather wish he were a son of some Muslims. Then he'd probably lead more moral life according to the tough Islamic norms. Generally, I wish all the Americans would one day convert into Islam 'course they all seem to be too much into sex and food. I really think Islam would be able to make America healthier! So what you really need now is to allow more Muslims into USA and USA federal structures, including CIA and other. Here in EU space many Europeans are converting into Islam already.
Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 07:39 am
@Phoenixix,
No, dipshit, i was pointing out that he is not a black man. Try to keep up, will ya?
0 Replies