Logic

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 05:21 am
A nutritional advisor who would like to become famous, proposes the following rules to make up a
meal : (a) meals with fish do not include meat
(b) meals without cheese include dessert
(c) no dessert without salad
(d) meals with salad include fi sh and cheese
(e) meals with cheese include salad
(f) meals include meat if and only if they include cheese
1. Formalise this knowledge in propositional calculus, using propositional variables such as meat,
salad, dessert, etc.

fresco

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 08:12 am
@angelrocksvid,
(a) F>-M
(b) -C>D
(c) -S>-D
(d) S>F.C
(e) C>S
(f) (C>M).(M>C)
0 Replies

imans

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 02:46 pm
@angelrocksvid,
stop meanin logic what u invent being logical

it is amazin how u cant reason in truth

logic exist then u cant invent them, what exist is prior to say whatever u would enjoy sayin about, if u cant enjoy smthg without possessin it then u never mean the thing nor whatever u say
u r only a hater of all what exist mayb bc u r the wrong nothing that never exist

the right nothing is abstract true ways the wrong nothing so the nothing that never exist is conviction of being
fresco

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 03:08 pm
@imans,
остановите логику, какие u изобретают быть логическими
это - как u причина косяка по правде говоря
логика существует тогда u, косяк изобретают их, что существует - до, говорят, что любой u обладал бы о, если u косяк обладает без po, это тогда u никогда не означает вещь, ни независимо от того, что u говорят
u r только ненавистник всех, что существует неправильное ничто, что никогда не существует право ничто не является абстрактными истинными путями неправильное ничто так ничто, что никогда не существует, - осуждение того, чтобы быть
Mr. Green
angelrocksvid

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 04:14 am
@fresco,
it would be so kind of u if u write in language understandable to me :-p
fresco

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 06:56 am
@angelrocksvid,
I answered your question precisely, even though as a rule we don't do homework.
My Russian diatribe was a quid pro quo to imans' infernal drivel with which he persists in polluting this forum.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:46 pm
@angelrocksvid,
angelrocksvid wrote:

The post wasn't addressed to you but to imans.
imans

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:13 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
is that how u prove that u cant respect nor reason logics facts and ends right

it is not addressed to me when of course i cant read russian then in logical objective terms, that post is relative to the thread here the topic which is relative to the guy present move for who confirmed that clearly and asked for clarification to that post that must b logically relative to him
0 Replies

imans

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:43 pm
this topic is not about nothing

but i can answer that stupid chicken post from the lousiest translation i just googled

nothing by definition cannot b bc nothing by definition is not a thing but then nothing by definition is superior to everything as it is free of everything since free of thing then it cant b but superior since nothing exist in truth superior ways of existence out of nothing when superiority is free ways since always possible and have never any side effects

but that free way out of nothign realisations reach without means to freedom superiority becomin a fact objectively existin, then any object reality become superior to freedom fact out of nothing

which is why nothing become suddenly real free so when it start to pretend being it means the pleasure that it could act superior to everything truly objectively existing, if nothing clearly acted relative towards being its pleasure and not as absolute reality all what we witness of evil life wont b happening
but also if nothing considered else freedom existence superiority objectively everything of now would b at a certain level right from what it is really true existing

what prove what i say being perfectly correct, is the monster life that exist first before what absolute freedom reached to realize objectively superior
statin how existence is absolute superiority ends so the lowest freedom the individual free without any value is easiest move by existence truth facts being
then being as i said is wrong so when nothing insist of being real it by a way confirm the fact that being is wrong

freedom is not someone nor one, freedom is just nothing to everything so very relative fact that it is only itself freedom of all while havin a perspective on else
fresco

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:54 am
@imans,
Get help !
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:58 am
@fresco,
Thumbs up ! I am really enjoying this "new" side of your personality ! Very Happy
fresco

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 01:16 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Wink
BTW, I was in Lisbon last week eating at a street cafe. A street loony (probably 1mans' brother) arrived to harangue everybody loudly creating a quick exodus of diners !
imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 01:55 am
@fresco,
u stop meanin to get help being right especially with all what is around sayin the evidence of all worse opportunists ends to any lack of being objectively superior
hypocrit, especially with all u r enjoyin gettin from me for free, while darin forcin ur stand justification as constant by statin ur sense being me

in any level of terms help is never any issue concernin my existence values, the only thing i need is my freedom rights which is true by definition, since freedom cant b needin any, so my need to my freedom is surely true for what u and ur gods all are possessin freedom that u obviously mean to kill in facts while truth watch it without stoppin u from existing surely for its own agendas
that are different to any freedom right when it exist

and in all conscious means, what true existence need is only that **** become more appearance as the only existence truth
bc what true existence need is the death of opportunists that are like u from meanin to take advantage from existence always by knowin that it is possible to stay still, true existence is against literally and absolutely to any stayin still

imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:24 am
@imans,
the brother and father that u love to run justifying as my existence creation or reasons of being is ur exclusive joy of ur creation to urself freedom certainty out of powers proven being over the truth

there is nothin new here go enjoy ur inventions alone see if u can
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 10:31 am
@fresco,
geeezz...it saddens me your experience in Portugal went so bad, normally we have a good reputation for how we deal with tourists...really hope imans is nowhere near Portugal...
fresco

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 10:50 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Everything else good, especially the Fado and the roast goat !
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 10:53 am
@angelrocksvid,
angelrocksvid wrote:

For a brief second, I thought you were addressing the misspoken interlocutor that is imans.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 11:59 am
continue to exhibit ur truth while readin such precious writings i post
just another proof of what i keep repeatin, truth hate ur freedom much more then u cant ever exist
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:07 pm
@imans,
wow so now truth hates ??? hehehehe
Truth, that being (agent) that hates our freedoms...you're so freaking funny !
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:20 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

while readin such precious writings i post

Wow. That's modesty personified.

imans wrote:
truth hate ur freedom much more then u cant ever exist

Truth hates our freedom? Truth sounds like a bitch to me. Mad God I HATE TRUTH SO MUCH NOW! Mad
0 Replies