Logic

imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:38 pm
u r nothing to mean hatin or lovin, such loser of any right

of course hate exist bc truth hate as hate to b true it must come out of truth first
u r such loser that u cant think existin but ur life, knowin that ur life accordin to urself is gods life so anything u invent of what it could b for urs

when another live too moron and when else for sure exist then truth is the exclusive life and everything

a value is pur objective fact so never to oneself individual values

u show how u steal from objective values to mean gettin a reason to pretend being someone superior

individual values are to be independant and actively right alone, it is a superior value to objective superiority and that is why it is the future sense after all now destructions
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:42 pm
@imans,
The fact that hate exists doesn't mean Truth has to hate but rather that hating is possible, and that hating and hate exists..Truth is not an agent hating or loving anything, Truth is the description of whatever is the case...Descriptions don't hate, people do moron !
imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 01:23 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
killin objective atrocities are objective not from people subjective free spaces

any object moron is first true before a relative reality take shape as absolute happening present

that is how u belong to one life as even the most powerful god cant make anything appearant alone bc objects so anything must to appear being relative to true objects first so any appearance is related directly to everything objective existence realities

then of course objective hate is truth hate proof, which is very logical

truth love values otherwise it wont keep meaning the reality of existence value

love is relative freedom so individual fact alone then what is not loved is objectively hated for any objective reasons that could appear obvious to justify free hate

truth is the free end and the true beginning objective
imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 01:34 pm
@imans,
while people hate is u, that subjective ugly mean face that is obviously unable ever to give smthg of itself for objective superiority rights, someone that cant advance so even accept the principle of advancin existing

what is not first is always of first while it is always a relative else space too but free from all as free from first which all is of
so like i said ur illusions of hidin to pretend being right or good since meanin out are the most objectives seen to fail , it is u on the stage not and u r not unik either there, it is clear to me that we are watchin u goin to hell with ur own dirty legs and ugly mouths
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 01:38 pm
@imans,
...rush !!! Go take your medication now before its to late and you confuse a window with a door !!! Mr. Green
imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:15 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
it is too late shitty u die as anyone
put all ur medications in ur hole illusions with u down
and put let all doors shut over ur heads since u invented them keep it there with windows glasses on different dirty holes of urself

u piece of dirty rat head, creator powers are only on fake like u working shitty
it is amazin how far u really believe that knowin what creator want is givin u to say what is there upon what is really there that must confirm it to u
u r so **** havin never any least recognition of truth existence nor any objective reality

u r doing ur end keep on u r makin everyone includin me see more the truth plan for the end
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:23 pm
@imans,
Yes there is a plan to extinguish you very soon from the devil itself...look behind the door it might be the plague coming to take you right now...don' t get out of the house don't talk to anyone they are out there looking for you...the big end of the world is coming and you are the first one going down...run little piggy run !
imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:34 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
piece of dirty rat run urself and u r the first that is gonna get down

the plan is to truth not to chicken creators that do nothing but stayin one life

while i like many others assume what i want clearly alone by standin only for all my rights,
it is amazin how u get to b at any pervert round u can even in any post u plan it naturally accordin to what u can get any

u r forcin the transfer about u on me just to get any pretense of being u as being all
u r nothing watever u say is **** never existing u dont even exist but at the end as **** thing

runnin is ur kind animals **** that can b from anything that must b from anything
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:39 pm
@imans,
You can't even make an insult idiot, I can't understand what your insulting means... Laughing
0 Replies

imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 03:06 pm
@imans,
and those stories u live by sellin to everyone for any of ur dirty senses to pretend being superior existence by freakin them out, are all dirty lies u alone enjoy makin by deformin facts known use

there is no devil lookin after me to take me anywhere, there is no devil from the first place but what u invented the word to sound cool in meanin evil since it is u that walk through evil ways

satan exist of course and god live by satan existence this is all known

satan has no least interst on me all the intersts are what u show being of god wills to pretend superiority over any freedom right so no body can b true or real self freedom

and meanin the big monster back to use against me is also ur invention to get to ur own will against me, big monster of before is only tandem with absolute superiority up always more, it is the way of truth end from the start by two opposites very close
so big monster dont want me bc he is close and used to much higher superiority in meaning alright
while big monster goes with higher superiority same place as existence freedom takin advantage of truth knowledge use
0 Replies

imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 03:10 pm
i dont make u piece of ****, on the contrary i cant stand to look at u and ur pretense of existing, i make wahtever i want to myself only those insults are to my pleasure not u to exist at any sense at all

soon u wont b existin for real which explain why i cant accept the least of u
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 03:59 pm
@imans,
what is funny is what u believe ur god being superior to the past when the past is the living now bc superior in all ways
as if ur god plans could work at any point, freakin moron
ur god is a liar that has to keep inventin points that never exist by deformin what exist and freakin out its true freedom right

the big monster hate ur god much more then what ur god is betin on forcin me to force his life upon,
when any human if not **** like u, know how to ignore liars wills how a true big **** would react as what liar plan

ur god is hated by hate infinite life itself it is obvious that his end is gonna b of fears
u want reality powers rights well u gonna get that but in truth of course since it is the truth
imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 04:03 pm
@imans,
too bad for u that u never recognized truth existence, while it must b funny after i die all what will happen but i still prefer to die then seein anything about u
0 Replies