A new Amendment I Give Unto Thee..

SCoates

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 08:27 pm
Proposed: "Sports stars be allowed to murder, and/or slaughter (wo)men."

My take on this is, they're getting away with in anyway O.J. Simpson), so we might as well make it constitutional, so we don't look like fools to other countries.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 09:50 pm
Listen, umbagog, settle down, I am the famous double and triple and quadruple poster here, and I must defend my position of unmeant emphasis. In my case it seems to do with my pushing the Back button before every last flicker of internet twitch has happened, and that is relative to my particular computer and my particular personal synapses.

Welcome here...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 06:19 am
SCoates, you are sooooo right. To this point O.J. has not paid on cent of the money that the civil court mandated. So we might as well add another amendment:

All civil courts are hereby abolished.

Osso, Smile
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:06 am
BBB
Take your choice, Posse comitatus or vigilantes to replace all courts.

BBB
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:10 am
posse comitatus? Is that expression for real BBB? Smile
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:17 am
Posse Comitatus Act
Posse Comitatus Act
Source: G-OPL

"POSSE COMITATUS ACT" (18 USC 1385): A Reconstruction Era criminal law proscribing use of Army (later, Air Force) to "execute the laws" except where expressly authorized by Constitution or Congress. Limit on use of military for civilian law enforcement also applies to Navy by regulation. Dec '81 additional laws were enacted (codified 10 USC 371-78) clarifying permissible military assistance to civilian law enforcement agencies--including the Coast Guard--especially in combating drug smuggling into the United States. Posse Comitatus clarifications emphasize supportive and technical assistance (e.g., use of facilities, vessels, aircraft, intelligence, tech aid, surveillance, etc.) while generally prohibiting direct participation of DoD personnel in law enforcement (e.g., search, seizure, and arrests). For example, Coast Guard Law Enforcement Detachments (LEDETS) serve aboard Navy vessels and perform the actual boardings of interdicted suspect drug smuggling vessels and, if needed, arrest their crews). Positive results have been realized especially from Navy ship/aircraft involvement.

Related info site:

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/comrel/factfile/Factcards/PosseComitatus.html
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:29 am
My word, BBB. Great info. Thankee. You realize, of course, that these amendments here are satirical, no?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:40 am
Letty
A2Kers know, but does the Bush Administration and their apologists?

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:58 am
BBB
Thou shall not grant immunity to those who help arm killers.

BBB
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 11:18 am
Article I: Male citizens of this nation shall be entitled to one marriage to one female citizen of this nation that is by this amendment declared insoluble in perpetuity. Such marriage will allow them to perform the marital act, but only as defined as the missionary position and not with any of that other falderol and hoochi-coochi stuff.

Article II:Any citizen not in a marriage shall not under any circumstances be allowed to perform any s-xual act whatsoever including, but not limited to: kissing, holding hands, hoochi-coochi stuff and acts too despicable to even think about like, well, never mind, you know what we mean.

Article III: Non-citizens of either s-x must leave the country in order to satiate their forbidden desires so as to not sully our great nation.

Article IV: Nothing in these Acts pertains to the President of the USA, Supreme Court Justices nor to the Members of the US House and Senate.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 11:25 am
I agree, BBB!

Joe, I do declare. You're rewriting the articles Smile

Just gotta say Article I-II-III-IV can never be amended. That is, not until 2004.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 05:40 pm
Joe Nation
Joe Nation, shame on you for omitting the most important thou shall not of all.

Thou shall not produce any film or video tape, write or publish any book or play, nor produce or display any work of art that in any way represents any sex act of any kind other than a sex act between a man and woman married to each other; such sex act shall be limited to the missionary position. The sex act shall be concealed behind a screen and not visible to any viewer.

This amendment, if adopted, will bring the entire US economy to its knees along with the economies of most of the rest of the world.

BBB
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 07:02 pm
OOOH.. you said s-x!!

Joe
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 07:17 pm
I don't think that sex should be allowed at all any more in america.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 08:37 pm
Letty wrote:
My word, BBB. Great info. Thankee. You realize, of course, that these amendments here are satirical, no?

Speak for yourself. I'd be extatic to see some teeth put in the Constitution.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 09:04 pm
The Truth in Worship Amendment

Section One: All power is vested in the Lord our God Christ Savior.

Section Two: All persons shall worship the Lord our God Christ Savior.

Section Three: Worship shall take place every Sunday morning and every Wednesday evening in every community throughout our Fatherland.

Section Four: Worship shall consist of singing hymns and a good no-nonsense sermon. None of that Papist claptrap with prayers beads, incense and such. And no guitars. None. Not in church anyways.

Section Five: Morally dressed women shall be allowed at worship but shall not speak, nor partake in any action other than praise.

Section Six: Falling down and writhing on the floor during praise is allowed as is speaking in tongues, handling of serpents, total immersion baptisms and other real religious activities.

Section Seven: Calico cats are specie of the devil and are thus banned from these United States.

Compliance: There is to be no compulsion to follow in the footsteps of the Lord God Christ Savior for no man can have the Lord thrust upon him, but those not in attendance will be monitored for other signs of depravity and sin.
Women under the age of 25 and unmarried and suspected of depravity and sin will face special attention sessions of the High Council during which they will have the Lord thrust upon them, the Scriptures allowing such upon them but not unto men.

Authority: This act is amended to the Constitution under the Authority of the Great and Holy Lord God of Hosts, Jesus Christ, Savior and Protector of the Universal Truths of Heaven and Earth and shall be a sign unto the pagan nations of the world that the great democracy of the United States of America is in fact the world's greatest churchstate.

Amen
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 09:10 pm
I agree, but I think the wednesday activity should be more recreational. Perhaps volleyball. Or maybe a potluck.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 09:11 pm
Heathen: be gone from my sight!!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 09:52 pm
I'm still reeling from the 'no hoochi coochi' part of Joe's ammendment. Sob.....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:04 pm
Don't cry Diane, we'll drive up to Canada on weekends.

Joe
0 Replies