0 Replies

Rockhead

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 11:23 am
much like sarah palin was...

you guys pick some real humdingers.
H2O MAN

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 11:27 am
@Rockhead,

Obama and Biden are the real 'humdingers'.

Can't wait for the reality show and it's quick cancellation.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 11:33 am
@H2O MAN,
I like it the the future-maybe-Vice President' and his family can Ryan and put on aprons and wash dishes that already have been cleaned ...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 11:44 am
Quote:
I want to thank you, as well, Martha, Danville, Kentucky, Centre College, and I want to thank you, Joe. It’s been an honor to engage in this critical debate.

We face a very big choice. What kind of country are we going to be? What kind of country are we going to give our kids? President Obama, he had his chance. He made his choices. His economic agenda, more spending, more borrowing, higher taxes, a government takeover of health care. It’s not working. It’s failed to create the jobs we need.

Twenty-three million Americans are struggling for work today. Fifteen percent of Americans are in poverty. This is not what a real recovery looks like. You deserve better. Mitt Romney and I want to earn your support. We’re offering real reforms for a real recovery for every American.

Mitt Romney — his experience, his ideas, his solutions — is uniquely qualified to get this job done. At a time when we have a jobs crisis in America, wouldn’t it be nice to have a job-creator in the White House?

The choice is clear: a stagnant economy that promotes more government dependency or a dynamic, growing economy that promotes opportunity and jobs. Mitt Romney and I will not duck the tough issues, and we will not blame others for the next four years. We will take responsibility. And we will not try to replace our founding principles. We will reapply our founding principles.

The choice is clear, and the choice rests with you.
0 Replies