Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:17 am
@trying2learn,
Quote:
Yes I am TTH and I never kept it a secret

hiya & higher TTH , i'm someone too, but it's a secret, don't tell anyone
trying2learn

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:23 am
@laughoutlood,
I hope you are having fun. Geez I still get to see things on this site that don't work right.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 11:20 am
@trying2learn,
Sure it does...have you investigated getting sleeping pills to knock you out when your husband is home to watch you?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 02:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
I could take that two ways, what to think, what to think. .......
trying2learn

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2012 01:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
I was prescribed sleeping pills. Omg, I took one and I felt groggy for days. That scared me. I even tried to take 1/2 of a pill and I don't like the feeling it gives me, so I choose not to take them.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2012 02:18 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

I was prescribed sleeping pills. Omg, I took one and I felt groggy for days. That scared me. I even tried to take 1/2 of a pill and I don't like the feeling it gives me, so I choose not to take them.

there are a few different classes now, maybe a different type of drug would work for you.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2012 02:21 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

I could take that two ways, what to think, what to think. .......

my wife gives me her car keys because she is afraid that she will sleepdrive while on her sleeping pills. but they do get her much needed rest.
2PacksAday

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 08:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
I am not allowed to take any sleeping pills....any, ever again.....never.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2013 10:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't take drugs.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2013 10:09 pm
@2PacksAday,
Hey, a decent history book that you like but that is detailed.. will do it, for me, anyway.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2013 10:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
A long time ago, a friend gave me a librium, of which I took half, because I was filled with anxiety about driving back east with my troubled father. Not anxiety - much - re my own driving, but his. Ok, well both, given my own eyes. I didn't know then about my nightblindness - as opposed to anyone else's eyes - but I didn't like to drive at night. Anyway, with the half pill, I could barely lift my arm for hours - but I took that not far out of Los Angeles in daylight, in the passenger seat.

That was my last grasp at anything like that, somewhere in the mid-sixties.
We made it to Ohio. I remember still a whacko storm passing Rolla, Missouri, me driving, night. And a Holiday Inn. That we made it.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Mon 19 Aug, 2013 02:23 pm
I was devastated over this http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2010382767_webfourdead29m.html

I went to the funeral and others before and after. The public is always invited and if you go, then maybe you can relate.
trying2learn

Reply Mon 19 Aug, 2013 03:35 pm
@trying2learn,
Oh the bad guy tried to kill a Seattle PO. The Officer ended up killing the bad guy.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:37 pm
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 02:20 am
Quote:
Trying2Learn said: I am married to a cop. I am sick and tired of reading about how mean they are to people.Every time he walks out the door I don't know if he will ever come back.

All normal decent people admire and respect cops, so full marks to you for marrying one. He's got all his training and backup behind him so stop worrying..Smile
trying2learn

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 06:10 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Just pretend I never posted how I feel.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 06:41 am
@trying2learn,
Quote:
Trying2Learn said: @RF- Just pretend I never posted how I feel.

Too late, it's all over internet-land by now and has also probably been picked up by orbiting Klingon Birds of Prey
trying2learn

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 09:26 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
It doesn't matter anymore.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 12:11 am
Don't be shy. Most of the people who post here are well intentioned. The most anyone can do is disagree with you. We have some very interesting discussions here and you can get good advice when you need it.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 12:40 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon, many have gone after Tryingtolearn, often for obvious reasons, as she gets into confused states, once or more, rather famously. She's actually smart.
I believe her that she has a lung thing going on. On the other hand, she has obsession stuff.
I'm on her side, though I said all that.