I feel I can't share

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:14 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

Fine I will write it... I am married to a cop. I am sick and tired of reading about how mean they are to people.Every time he walks out the door I don't know if he will ever come back. I know I should not have written anything. Do NOT call me or even think about coming to my house because my dog will lick you.

I have cops in my family back in Massachusetts. They're fine and outstanding people. Not the stereotypical moppets that are the bane of the NYPD. I don't remember anyone here calling your family and particularly husband.

No one here knows where you live nor do they bother to research such things. Perhaps you need professional help of some kind to talk about your irrational concerns.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:17 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

I didn't or could not lie. That is what my dad taught me and it is the right thing to do. I should not have written about him. Please do not hurt him, he is a good person.

Why do you think that someone from a2k would want to hurt either your father or your dog? There isn't any particular malevolence here for either party or for you either. At worst, most people here are indifferent to your adventures you describe at a2k.
dlowan

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:28 pm
@Mame,
More likely OFF medication.....it's been quite a long time since one of these.

It's raining on the dogs here. Just the dogs.
djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:31 pm
@dlowan,
i don't whether to say poor puppies, or ewww, wet dog
dlowan

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:35 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i don't whether to say poor puppies, or ewww, wet dog

Why the choice? You could say both.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:37 pm
@dlowan,
Yeah, that's what I meant. She's had some serious trauma lately and she shouldn't be posting here right now. She should be spending time and focussing on her loved ones.
dlowan

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:40 pm
@Mame,
Sorry to hear that.
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:41 pm
@dlowan,
She just lost her sister/best friend. Very sad.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 06:58 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

Fine I will write it... I am married to a cop.

I think some cops are hot! I remember when I got my first ticket. This cop gets out of his car he’s about 6’4 dark hair he was gorgeous. He could give me a ticket anytime. Cool
aspvenom

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 07:01 am
@jcboy,
What are you talking about?
You gotta show that cleavage and try to get a get of a ticket, know what I'm saying.
jcboy

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 07:03 am
@aspvenom,
Cleavage? yuck, I wanted him to frisk me. Cool
aspvenom

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 07:07 am
@jcboy,
That reminds of me.

0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 02:32 pm
@Green Witch,
Yes, I didn't mean to make my post towards Dj. Sorry about that. I read what I wrote and there were no drugs involved. I was sad and very tired.I hardly sleep anymore and that has had a huge impact on my daily life.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 02:55 pm
@trying2learn,
How many hours does your husband work tl? Maybe, he works too many hours and you are home alone alot and your dog is your companion huh, girl or boy?
trying2learn

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 11:05 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Alot because it has to do with fema and he is a fr. I don't mean to complain about it except it is hard to deal with at time.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 12:45 am
@trying2learn,
I understand that. My fiance is a Chef.. So sometimes I don't see him for 3 days in a row, I'm asleep when he gets home...

It would be great if you could get out and make some friends, dogs are beautiful companions but it doesn't stop you from feeling lonely sometimes...

0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 01:24 am
@Mame,
Mame no I am not on medication. There is no medication for a broken heart. Not only did my sister die, my mom died last week. This year has really sucked.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 03:15 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_law_enforcement_agencies_in_Washington

I do have to chuckle that it appears no one will help them to know about these agencies.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 03:37 am
@trying2learn,
fess up, you are TTH correct? i always liked you but the crazy runs strong with you.
trying2learn

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 03:59 am
@hawkeye10,
Yes I am TTH and I never kept it a secret. I have also written that I hardly sleep. Lack of sleep takes a tole on a person.