What's on your Christmas list?

Linkat

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 11:41 am
List below a Christmas item you would like - one that you didn't realize how much you actually needed it until you saw it existed.

Here is mine.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/121009044523-gallery-neiman-marcus-jetlev-r200-large-gallery-horizontal.jpg

The JetLev R200 jetpack. Price: $99,500

A water-propelled jetpack that can reach top speeds of 32 miles per hour. You'll make waves as you soar into the air, and radio your friends waiting in the boat unit below from one of two helmet radios that come with the pack.

Before taking off, you'll need to take a personal pilot certification and training and safety course, which is also included in the price.

Maybe you all would like to pitch in?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,347 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 12:43 pm
@Linkat,
I really can’t think of anything I need for Christmas. Throughout the year we buy each other stuff so when Christmas comes around its not really a big deal to us. Now Antonio that’s another story, he will be giving us a list that’s for sure!
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 12:49 pm
Revenge.

Oh wait. You said Christmas list... world peace I guess
0 Replies

LenaWillson

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2013 06:33 am
@Linkat,
Christmas is the most awaited holiday season of celebration every year and also a choice of everyone to do something exciting for having a great time. So if something like Jet-pack is the choice for excitement then chipping in also feels amazing.
0 Replies