Such a deal....

chai2

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 11:06 am
I had seen that Rembrandt deep whitening for teeth on TV, and saw that it cost $20-$25.

I found it on Drug Store dot com on sale for 9.99 so bought kits, one for Wally, one for me. Got something else I needed to bring the price over $25, for free shipping.

They give you 8 ampules, one each for upper and lower trays, which you're supposed to wear for 20 minutes, 4 times, with a 10 minute break in between each.

I saw that one ampule was more than adequate to cover both the upper and lower, so only ended up using 4.....leaving me another 2 hour treatment for the future.

It worked really well. My teeth look really good, definitely whiter.

All for $5

Tell me about your good deal....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,033 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Val Killmore

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 05:44 pm
@chai2,
I helped my firm to choose and go through with an investment deal from a list of prospective healthy research firms in Asia, ahead of the new tax laws that will be implemented with the health reform next year. Considerably a profitable deal. Beginners luck, I'd say.
You'd consider that a good deal right?
chai2

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 06:05 pm
@Val Killmore,
What kind of research?

Don't chalk it up to "beginners luck" if you also did your research.

I believe one makes their own luck.
aspvenom

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 06:05 pm
@Val Killmore,
A hardcore patriot would say you are a self serving bastard who's not investing in American soil and screwing America over.
As for me, I'm happy for you.
chai2

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 06:10 pm
@aspvenom,
Depends on what country you are a patriot of. I didn't know americans had a monopoly on patriotism.

Me, I think Asia is offering wonderful opportunities.
If you're an American, and you invest in Asia, the profits are coming home to you and your country.
0 Replies

Val Killmore

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 06:47 pm
@chai2,
Healthcare Technology firms and a few Drug research company. The thing in my field of work is, even after sleepless nights of research, the economy can jolt and surprise you after the investment deal is made, especially after you choose the direction of a company and the company starts to report a loss. Then what happens is you end up going home with a bad credibility, and when your venture cap firm starts to report a loss after repeated mistakes, they start cutting your pay check. If you're unlucky, you're fired and that's the end of your career. So it's a matter of careful balance of uniqueness with stability.
0 Replies

Val Killmore

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 07:08 pm
@aspvenom,
I don't if I should take that as a passive aggressive reaction or slide it off as a laid back joke.
aspvenom

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 07:57 pm
@Val Killmore,
Being that I'm laid back, of course it was a joke. No forms of aggression towards you.
0 Replies