Nihilism is self refuting and nihilists' favorite philosopher is socially awkward!?

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 03:23 pm
Also it's fun to point out that Nietzsche, their favorite philosopher, was a complete loner who had sex once, but still managed to get AIDS right before going batshit insane.
Plus just because there isn't an obvious answer to the meaning of life doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

And, the only humans who have the right to exist are the Ubermensch, characterized by not being fat, ugly, virgin basement-dwellers. Furthermore, Nietzsche was gloating sadist to believe the Übermensch should destroy the parasitic humans.

Can you disprove all things I said? I don't think so.

Ragman

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 03:30 pm
@cicibebe,
umm..I hate to burst your bubble but, with his death occuring in 1900, how could Friedrich Nietzsche have contracted AIDS?
cicibebe

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 03:40 pm
@Ragman,
it was syphilis. btw be careful the burst does not deal damage to ass.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 03:43 pm
@cicibebe,
Can we disprove all the things you said? Easy enough to disprove your first sentence.

The HIV virus did not yet exist at the time of Friederich Neitzsche's death; he had contracted syphillis, not AIDS. Also, there is no reason whatever for assuming that he"had sex once." On top of that, I don't see what's the point of that sexual reference in connection with all you go on to claim.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 03:45 pm
@cicibebe,
cicibebe wrote:

it was syphilis. btw be careful the burst does not deal damage to ass.

You're a total arsehole, aren't you, cicibebe?
cicibebe

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 03:52 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Nope I am not an asshole or an unpleasant person, NOT AT ALL. If you are nice to me, I will be VERY nice to you. But if you use passive-aggressive language -- like the bubble burst thing --, then yeah I might be a total jerk.
JLNobody

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 10:53 pm
@cicibebe,
The cause of Nietzsche's insanity and death are not certain. And what's this crazy stuff you attribute to the ubermenchen?
imans

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:28 am
so if nihilism is self refutin why do u have to call it nihilism, is this word biblic too??? why dont u go with self refutations facts to mean whatever u want to say moron how does it have to b called nihilist as if it is limited to one thing
from where nihilism is just one thing existing for sure
since when words are things
**** u and ur insolent force to speak up

n if u must define nihilism by smthg else then the word itself since the word for u is smthg by itself else, then obviously this word do not exist, it is an invention that u r using to mean inventing any too as normal thing

where did u ever see a group calling themselves the nihilists and why dont u get back to what they say about themselves if that group exist really

literally nihilist is ni hi list so yes in literal term nihilist is to deny existing by denying else existence, which is not the same thing then denyin self

therefore on the contrary such mean could b the most selfish from what it would justify of being from denyin all existence

**** u with ur relative inventions that are insolent to objective facts and absolute terms
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 02:33 am
@cicibebe,
What you said is that you don't really understand Nietzsche and the Ubermensch.

Quote:
Nietzsche was gloating sadist to believe the Übermensch should destroy the parasitic humans.

Humans have it in them to be small, egocentrical and ignorant consumers, but also to be empowered and informed individuals capable of navigating by our own moral sense. It comes down to a choice. Most people seem content with being miserable, selfish parasites, and they often seek to drag down those who speak against their choice, to preserve mediocrity.
0 Replies

cicibebe

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 04:49 am
@imans,
Learn how to use proper English
imans

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 01:51 pm
@cicibebe,
o yeaa **** u and all ur robotisation to mean learning till the end
i **** it yeaa how do u feel repeat shitty robot waaattt

hey true language deny that word as truth dont include **** abstractions shitty therefore it is not truth that would finalize ur punishments end as clear **** u r

to learn is being who earn, no earnings in truth shitty n i think it is obvious now dont u think

but continue to believe learning smthg at the end it surely apply relatively on u in terms of what u gonna b getting forever

0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 02:13 pm
@cicibebe,
You might, perhaps, take your own advice.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 01:46 pm
I wrote the following on another thread; I think it fits here as well:

I see a distinction between "positive nihilism" and "negative nihilism" that is inspired by my interpretation of Nietzsche and zen Buddhism.
Negative nihilism--what we usually mean by "nihilism"-- denotes the response of those who, upon realizing there is no absolute truth or metaphysical foundation for its establishment, fall into dispair, like children who have lost their parents.
Positive nihilism denotes the more mature individuals who, upon realizing that "God is dead", that absolutism has no foundation, either for metaphysical or moral truth (or as a basis for political authority), celebrate their inherent freedom. It is the realization that the meaningfulness (including desireable and undesirable meanings) of our life is our creation. It is inter-subjective in nature. Objective Reality is another matter. Before my daily meditation I bow (acknowledging) my inherent inability to conceptually grasp Ultimate Reality. But in my meditation I sometimes realize a fundamental dharmic truth: my one-ness with it. I AM that Ultimate Realtiy, no matter how mysterious it might be. Positive nihilists have out-grown the need for "parents" in the form of absolutes and dogmas. They have a "faith" that is free, energetic and expansive (like Nietzsche's Will to Power). They are spiritual grown-ups.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 01:49 pm
@JLNobody,
I agree with all you say, JL, except that I wouldn't call it 'negative nihilism.' That's not nihilism. Surely, there must be a better term.

[Okay, okay, I'll stop calling you 'Shirley.']
JLNobody

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 11:15 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
That was just to contrast it with positive nihilism. How about destructive (vs. constructive) nihilism?
absos

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 01:57 am
@JLNobody,
u dont think true facts, then u dont think anything then how r u sayin individual thoughts then u must b of liars beings ways that take advantage of truth knowledge willingly n clearly as a thing to take

if nihilism is a thing then positive or negative nihilism is that objective thing, not the nihilist relative state of relative being

truth is only in absolute terms of superiority being abstracted for absolute reference meaning to point smthg existence right

the same thing positively and negatively is to point the same thing out of it so the thing present truth, usually it leads to zero but through freedom relative stand still as always there is smthg out of thing

so positive nihilism is about when nihilism is present relative while negative nihilism is when all else to relative present is opposed to nihilism

clearly u cant point things objectively so u as a relative sense cant b but u the present to u, this is the essential vice of one which prove that truth is never one

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 01:22 pm
@absos,
Imans, do you really think that changing your nickname will do anything if you keep insulting people in the same shitty English? Do you think that we won't know that it's you?
absos

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 02:43 pm
@Cyracuz,
where did i insulted u here, if u dont want to reply to an intelligent and correct post why do u invent how to mean that it never exist
and who is that imans iam absos not imans
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 02:58 pm
@absos,
You're still a moron and an arsehole, no matter what name you post under.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 02:59 pm
@absos,
Drunk
0 Replies